Time to tell

Its The LoveBug!
Mir and joon finally left the restarant after paying 150,000 won. "Mireu i will pay you back ok?" Joon said and linked arms with Mir. "Ani! Joonie gwaenchanna! Don't worry about it!" Mir said. Joon shook his head. "Its not ok Mir! I'll pay you back every penny. I did most the damage. No arguements, arasseo?" Joon said. Mir put his head on Joon's shoulder. "Ne, arrasseo" He said and they walked backed to the hotel room. Cheondung was sat in the TV room and Seungho sat next to him. There was a lot of tension and the atmosphere was really awkward. Joon let go of Mir and walked upto Seungho. "Um.. Seungho, jincha mianhae. I'm really sorry for ruining your date." He said. He moved in front of Cheondung. "And Cheondung, I'm really sorry for not listening to you. I shouldn't have ruined Seungho's date" Seungho looked at Cheondung. "You told him not to ruin my date? Wae?" Seungho asked. Then he looked at Joon. "But what i really wanna know is why you two ruined my date. Mir, i thought we were friends" Seungho said. Mir stepped forward. "We are! Hyeong, i did this for you and Cheondung" Mir said Seungho was confused. "Me and Cheondung? Wae? How does ruining my date do anything?" Seungho asked. Mir looked at Cheondung. "Um Cheondung? I think its time to tell Seungho" Mir said. Seungho looked at Cheondung. "Time to tell me what?" Cheondung sighed. "We'll go somewhere else" Mir said and dragged Joon into the bedroom. Joon was looking through the door hole. Mir sat on the bed and lay back. "The reason i got angry about Junsu was.." Cheondung said. Seungho was intrigued. "Was...?" He asked. "Because...." Cheondung continued. "Because..?" Cheondung sighed. "I think I'm in love with you" Cheondung quickly said and put his head in a pillow. Seungho wasn't completley in shock but was quite surprised. "Jeongmal? You love me?" He said as a slight smile broke out on his face. Cheondung, head still in the pillow, nodded. Seungho sat Cheondung up. He faced him and looked into his eyes. "Well, Cheondung. Will you go out with me?" Seungho asked. A wide smile broke out on Cheondung's face. He nodded. "Ne" He said and hugged Seungho. They looked into each others eyes. Seungho leaned forward. Cheondung closed his eyes. Then, Seungho's lips slowly touched Cheondung's. In the bedroom Joon was having a little tantrum. "See?! They've had their first kiss and we haven't and they've just got together!!" He complained. "Joonie! Calm down" Mir said. "I bet they'll do it before us too" Joon said. "Do what?" Mir asked. Joon grinned. "Now that is a lesson I'm dying to teach!" He said. Then he sat down. "But we haven't even kissed yet.. Not properly, only to make you stop talking i quickly kissed you. But that doesn't count. I didn't know i loved you." Mir hugged Joon from behind. "Don't worry, we'll have our proper first kiss soon. And it'll be really special" He said and kissed Joon on the cheek.