Do my eyes deceive me?

You can't love anyone but me...

 

"____ ah, I'm going out. I'll text you later" Chunji waved and walked out of the house. 
 
I pouted at the sight of my lover leaving me. "okay.. be safe" i mumbled.
 
Sighing to myself, i noticed i didn't have anything to do. I glanced around the room searching
 
for entertainment.  My eyes flicker over towards the remote lying on the glass table and then to the T.v. 
 
I quickly grabbed the remote and pressed the buttons. "Mhf, nothing good to watch.." i groaned. 
 
Turning off the the T.v I sighed in boredom. i slouched down on the red velvet sofa besides me.
 
"oh." An idea popped up in my head. 
 
 
 
I grinned and walked to my room, well it was also chunji's room but it contain mainly my things. 
 
I picked up my phone and dialled a close friend's number.
 
I decided to call Minji. She was a really good friend of mine, she loves to party and is usually loud.
 
"hello? Minji?" I heard loud music in the background and
 
slight screaming. "Yah.. Minji? Hello?" More hollering came from the phone. 
 
"YAH SHUT UP EVERYONE!!" Minji shouted and the screaming
 
silenced as well as the loud booming music. "Oh.. hey minji" 
 
I mumbled, I think i disturbed her... "____ah! You should come with us!" 
 
my ears perked up, Finally! something to do than be bored at home. 
 
"Where to?" I eagerly asked. Minji chuckled "Clubbing of course!" 
 
 
 
"c-clubbing..?" flash backs of me asking chunji about clubbing raced through my head. 
 
"Mhhm! Come with us. It will be loads of fun, promise!" 
 
I was unsure for a while but soon agreed. cause Minji started begging
 
I noticed a black strapless dress sticking out of the wardrobe. 
 
I tried it on. It was tight but fitted me. the dress stopped about a few inches above my knee
 
and had a big black ribbon at the back. "i didn't know i had this dress.." 
 
I put on some black heels, applied mascara and eyeliner and curled my hair
 
glancing at the mirror i spun around checking myself out. 
 
"pretty good hehe..." I giggled to myself then suddenly heard a car honk. 
 
 
 
"YAHHHH~~~!!! ____! LETS GOOO~!!" Minji screamed from the the car window. 
 
I raced to the door wearing my y outfit ready to go first time clubbing. 
 
I hopped into Minji's car along with C.a.p and L.joe and we drove off to a bright and loud club. 
 
"People say this is the best club in seoul" Minji tapped her lips. 
 
"wonder if there's any hot boys hanging 'round here..." 
 
C.a.p rolled his eyes and grabbed Minji's waist. "Babe. You have me, Don't go cheating me" 
 
"Oh pshh, I was just kidding" Minji poked out her tongue and L.joe chuckled.
 
I grinned at Minji's statement and we all both walked in. 
 
 
 
The room smelt like alcohol and was filled with loud music. 
 
The light flashed everywhere , it was like a party but full of people dancing in short and tight 
 
clothing. my eyes watched in awe "LETS DANCE!" Minji grabbed my arm and 
 
pulled me to the dance floor while C.a.p and L.joe wandered off somewhere. The floor lit up in many colours and flashed around,
 
kinda like a disco floor. At first it felt awkward but then i got the rhythm and danced wildly. 
 
"Woahhh girl, you dance good" Minji smirked. "thanks, Imma go get a drink now. Kinda thirsty" 
 
Minji laughed and nodded. I pushed my way through the crowd and spotted a bar. 
 
 
 
my lips, i walked over to the stools lined up infront of the bar tables. 
 
"what would it be ma'am?" The bartender asked me. 
 
I scanned my eye through the drinks menu stuck on the wall. 
 
"I'll have a supreme cocktail, thanks" I smiled and waited for my drink. 
 
after a few minutes my drink arrived "You are most welcomed" the bartender bowed and 
 
walked off to serve other customers. I gulped down the cocktail, not knowing what was in it
 
and my eyesight suddenly became hazy. next thing i knew.. i was drunk. 
 
I slumped on the table and groaned. "A-Are you okay..?" 
 
 
 
Was someone talking to me? I looked up... 
 
Omo.. Do my eyes deceive me? "C-chunji?"  Chunji's eyes widen and he looked quite shocked to see me.
 
"___ah?!" Chunji gasped. My eyes caught attention of a girl holding chunji's arms. 
 
She was really pretty, She had flawless skin, perfect curled hair and a beautiful face. 
 
"chunji.. is this your girlfriend?" The girl looked up at him with an innocent face
 
I was hoping for chunji to say yes, but.. he denied it. 
 
My heart felt like..it was thrown across the room and broke into a million shards. 
 
I broke down in tears. "___!! That's where you were i was beginning to thi- wha..." 
 
Minji saw everything. A beautiful young girl clinging onto chunji and me... breaking down in tears. 
 
 
 
I couldn't stand this anymore. "CHUNJI YOU LYING BASTARD! I HATE YOU!" 
 
I ran toward the exit, squeezing through thick crowds of people, scrambling to get out 
 
of the over-crowded club. "How could you...You cheated on me.." I sobbed.
 
I ran as fast as my legs could. Not caring where i run, Not giving a damn about anything anymore. 
 
I tripped over my heels and fell on my knees. I winced in pain and curled up on the sides of an abandoned alleyway. 
 
 
 
"Chunji was cheating on me...."