Misunderstandings

You can't love anyone but me...

Chunji's Pov


"mm.. chunji oppa... i'm thirsty.." Sohee whined. "aish...you're beginning to get on my nerves and i'm younger than you." I grumbled. 
 
Sohee was my sister but she was a bit too clingy at times especially for someone who was 3 years older than me
 
"tch. oppa let's go to the bar over there" Sohee pointed to a bar with flashy lights hung just below the wall. 
 
"arraso and stop clinging on me" I pushed Sohee away but she just clinged onto me tighter. 
 
We both walked towards the bar until i saw a girl groaned in pain. 
 
Was she drunk? I stared at the drunken state she was in, I have to admit she had a nice body...
 
Curvy waist...thin legs... her hair was beautiful and so was her dress. 
 
Actually the dress looked familiar. I slowly approached the girl.
 
"A-Are you okay?" i softly asked. The girl looked up and my eyes widen. 
 
 
 
"C-Chunji?" she croaked. "____ah?!" i gasped. 
 
Sohee gripped my arm tighter than before. I winced a bit. 
 
"chunji... Is this your girlfriend?" Sohee looked at me with an innocent face. 
 
I groaned. "no, she my-"  This time Sohee dug her nails through my suit cutting my sentence off.
 
I glared at Sohee but she turned the other way. i was about to continue my sentence until
 
___ started crying. My heart ached at the sight of my lover breaking down into tears. 
 
A loud voice interupted our sad moment. "___!! That's where you were i was beginning to thi- wha..." 
 
Oh dear lord of all people to witness ___ crying... It had to be Minji. 
 
Im gonna have a hard time explaining this. 
 
 
 
Suddenly ___ stood up. The stool fell over and it hit Sohee's leg. 
 
"CHUNJI YOU LYING BASTARD! I HATE YOU!" ___ screamed and ran for the exit. 
 
I tried running after her but Sohee wouldn't let go. "Oppa.. my leg hurts.." 
 
She whined. I rolled my eyes and Minji slapped me. "H-How could you..." 
 
She hung her head low and ran after ___. Could this day get any worse? 
 
 
 
Sohee screamed and hit me with her hangbag. 
 
"YOU DONT CARE FOR ME AT ALL!" and with that... She left me standing there alone. 
 
With bruises on my face... and a aching heart. "___ah... Come back to me..." 
 
I was too heart broken for anything and I just slumped myself onto a stool. 
 
"Hmm.. are you okay sir?" The bartender asked. I didn't say anything but replied with a small nod. 
 
"lemme get you a drink to soothe your feelings.." The bartender walked off but then came back with
 
a drink in his hand. It was pink and it fizzed. I stared at the glowing substance. 
 
"Don't drink it too much you'll g-" I swiped the drink off the bartender and chugged it all down. 
 
"drunk. youngsters these days..." the bartender shook his head and walked off again. 
 
 
 
My head felt dizzy and my mind blurred. The only person i can think of.. is ___. 
 
I need her.. Tears flowed out of my eyes.. 
 
 
 
"Hyung?" A familiar voice echoed through out my ears. 
 
"Chunji wake up!" Another voice but was quite deeper than the first one
 
"huh... wha.." I opened my eyes only to see L.joe and C.a.p. 
 
At first i thought i was in a bad dream but when L.joe pinched my cheeks i knew it was reality. 
 
"Yah hyung.. You reak of alcohol..." L.joe pinched his nose and C.a.p chuckled. 
 
"deh, So chunji what are you doing here anyways?" I rubbed my eyes and turned around facing C.a.p
 
"Sohee.. Dragged me her.. and...and..." I couldn't bear to think about ___ after all.. 
 
 
It was all a misunderstanding


In case you haven't notice c: 

I've written these before hand but rather than having two accounts

I'd prefer one X) 

Hoped you enjoyed the story so far :>