Chapter 9 - " The surprise "

I found myself in love with you

Stay straight! Don’t move too much! – was saying Kiseop to Dongho trying to teach him how to ride.

Dongho was hearing him but it was difficult. He fell from the horse and with a sad look said: I can’t, it’s too difficult.

- You have to try again, it isn’t too difficult.

Dongho stood up and with determination he said : I’ll learn!

Kiseop  smiled and continued to teach him. One of the best things of Dongho was that he would never give up for anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin was walking around to find the things he needed. The street was full of couples. This made Kevin missing Eli more, but when he thought that he was going to see  him later he smiled and continued walking. He entered in a little shop because he was searching for candles. Gently he asked:

- Excuse me! Do you have candles?

-I’m sorry but I’m afraid that I sold them all – replied the seller.

- Ah, anyway thank you. Goodbye! – said Kevin leaving.

Near this shop was another one. He decided to ask there so he entered.

In the showcase was a big teddy bear who grabbed Kevin’s attention. He liked it but then a voice interrupted his thoughts.

- Searching anything sir ?

Kevin turned his head and remained surprised. It was Jaeseop. He was working part-time in this shop.

After talking for a while he explained to Jaeseop what he had on his mind. Aj now didn’t liked Kevin anymore, he just liked him like a friend. He had two years in a relationship and it seemed to be serious. Kevin took the red candles and then he asked about the teddy bear. He was really big and cute. It would be a nice surprise.

 After thinking a little he decided to buy it. He would make everything to make Eli smile. After greeting Jaeseop he left the shop smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoon and Soohyun were now awake. After dressing up Soohyun went to his apartment to change his clothes. Hoon was waiting him because they had to go out so they could took the dog for a walk too.

He was barking and running around the house, but he kept falling because he was too little. He didn’t have much that he learned how to walk.

After Soohyun finished changing he went to take Hoon and the puppy. Walking in the park they noticed a little abandoned dog near a bench. He was trembling, because it was cold. Soohyun noticed him and went to see if there was any person who might lost him, but there was no one. He couldn’t leave the puppy in those conditions so he took off his jacket and slowly took the puppy with it. They went immediately at home and gave to the puppy warm milk. They covered him with a blanket and called the veteran, he came and  after visiting him he said that the puppy was alright. It was a female.

After a while the puppy fall asleep. The other puppy was seeing her and slowly was walking toward the place that she was sleeping wagging his tail. Soohoon went near the other puppy and backed his head on the other’s tummy to sleep.

*After some hours*

Dongho was learning still how to ride the horse. He had fallen so many times, because he couldn’t keep the balance, but he didn’t gave up. Since they hadn’t too much time left Kiseop went near Dongho and said: “ It’s enough, you learned a lot today, come here “

He get on the same horse as Dongho. He took Dongho’s hands and was teaching him how to keep them. Dongho didn’t want to move, he wanted to stay like this forever.

Kiseop was so manly and polite. He knew well how to ride. This was the first the first time for Dongho riding a horse and it seemed like flying in a green ocean. The wind was touching softly his skin and was moving a little his hair.

It seemed like a dream that would never end. The sun was going down and they were together. Dongho was starting to love Kiseop.

- Dongho pov –

He is so cute! I’m really starting to love him. How can someone don’t love him? He is perfect.

- Kiseop pov –

Omg, my heart is going to explode. Dongho can’t find out that I like him. He will think that I’m just a ert who likes guys.

- No one pov –

They continued riding like this for some minutes and decided to go back because it was starting to get late. This was the best day of their holiday. Dongho was happy, and Kiseop too. They returned back and while returning to home Dongho fell asleep. He was so tired.

Kiseop was observing Dongho’s lips. They looked so sweet and soft. Losing the control he accidentally kissed Dongho slightly in the lips. When he noticed what he was doing he continued driving, wishing that Dongho didn’t felt anything.

*At 22 o’clock*

Kevin was ready for his surprise. He had with himself a bag and the teddy bear. In the bag were the candles and chalks. He went in front of Eli’s office and with the candles he formed a heart in the ground. He lit the candles and he wrote inside with the chalks “ Love you more that words can say “. Then he entered inside the heart taking the teddy bear in his hands.

Kevin took the phone and called Eli.

- Hello Eli ^_^ Can I ask you to do something?

- Yeah, what is it? – replied Eli.

- Can you look out the window? – asked Kevin.

- Sure – said Eli curious.

He went near the window and what he just saw left him without words. He was so happy that he could die. He rubbed his eyes because he couldn’t believe it yet.

Eli left the office running. He was smiling and crying in the same time. After kissing Kevin he hugged him and took him in the arms. Kevin was smiling with tears too. He really loved Eli. Now Eli didn’t care anymore for the work. The only thing that he was interested in was Kevin.