Chapter 8 - " Ready for a ride? "

I found myself in love with you

It was finally morning and Dongho woke up. The previous night he had some strange dreams. When he woke up he noticed that he was a little wet. Dongho thought a little and then remembered what had happened last night, about that strange dream.

He blushed  a little and raised up from the bed. He went on the kitchen and made a coffee. Then he went again in the bedroom, sat down in the bed and with the cup of the coffee in the hand he was watching Kiseop sleeping. He was so cute, just like a dreaming baby. Dongho was looking at him all the time, all his moves and his perfect lines.

After a few minutes Kiseop turned his head, so Dongho covered himself with the blanket doing like sleeping. Kiseop woke up and half asleep saw Dongho that was still “sleeping” . He went near him and kissed him in the check whispering : “ Good morning angel “ .

After Kiseop left the room Dongho opened his eyes, put  his hands in the checks and all blushed shook his head, to distract his mind, but it was impossible. Kiseop’s words were stuck in his mind. He raised again from bed and saw that Kiseop was cooking breakfast.

“ Good morning “ – said Dongho.

“ Good morning “ – replied happy Kiseop, - I made the breakfast for you.

- Thank you, - said Dongho smiling.

Kiseop knew very well to cook. They had nothing to do so they were talking about what could they do.

- I have an idea, - said Dongho revealing his puppy eyes, - I want to go to the park near the mountain, the one with the horses.

He really loved animals. Kiseop agreed. They dressed up, but Kiseop’s phone wasn’t charged, he had forgotten to charge it so since he couldn’t use it he left the phone at home.

They were excited. Kiseop took the car from the parking place and left with Dongho. It was going to be a nice trip. They could feel it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin was still sleeping when suddenly his phone rang. It was Jaeseop, his childhood friend. Kevin wasn’t hearing the phone so he responded a little late. When he saw that was Jaeseop the one who was calling he opened the phone and immediately apologized to him.

In fact Eli didn’t liked Jaeseop, because one time he tried to kiss Kevin in the lips but fortunately Eli found him and took Kevin with anger. He didn’t want Kevin to talk with him, but Kevin considered him just like a brother and nothing more.

Jaeseop called because they had months without talking. He asked Kevin how he was and asked him to go out but Kevin didn’t accept, he didn’t want Eli to get mad.

After he hang up the phone he saw that he had a message from Kiseop.  Firstly he smiled but when he saw what was written he remained shocked. His smile changed into a sad look. He didn’t knew why Kiseop had write that message but one thing was sure, those words hurted him. Waking up from the shock he immediately replied:

“ Why? What did i have done to you?  “

This message had changed his mood. Was Kevin that stupid?

He tried to distract his mind. Maybe that message wasn’t for Kevin. Maybe Kiseop had mistaken the person for who was the message with Kevin..

Trying to forget he raised from bed and went near the window. The weather was calm and the sun was shining.  By the streets he could see happy kids joking and playing around. All the people were happy. By what he could say the city was full of smiles.

Kevin went to dress up because he had some things to buy. The things would help him with the surprise.

He took his beg, locked the door and left the house.

 

*Meanwhile Hoon & Soohyun*

Hoon and Soohyun were sleeping near each other. The calm was dominating, when the puppy went and Hoon’s face. Hoon woke up, saw the puppy over him and happy started to pet him. The puppy liked to play a lot. He went over Hoon and was tickling him. Hoon started to laugh, he couldn’t contain his voice.

Soohyun woke up by the noises. He turned his head and saw Hoon playing with the puppy like a little child. He seemed so happy.

- I see that you’re having a good time – said Soohyun smiling.

- Haha, yeah this puppy is so cute. I’m so happy that we took him, but we haven’t decided for a name yet. Do  you have any ideas? – replied Hoon happy.

- Hm.. I think that Soohoon would be a nice name because it’s the combination of our names. – said Soohyun.

- I like it sooo much. So you’re a little Soohoon, - said Hoon to the little puppy kissing him in the forehead.

The puppy barked in sign of approvement. Soohyun and Hoon laughed hugging him.

The puppy seemed to make their friendship stronger.

 

* Dongho and Kiseop *

Dongho and Kiseop now were on their way to the park. Dongho was happy and he was smiling all the time. He couldn’t wait to arrive. Kiseop was happy that he could make him smile and distract his mind.

Finally they arrived. A girl welcomed them. She gave them two horses and asked :

- You need me to teach you?

- No, it’s not necessary, I know how to ride the horse. – replied Kiseop.

- Okay, if you need anything just call me, I’ll be there, - said the girl pointing a little house.

- Okay, - replied Kiseop moving his head in sign of approvement.

The girl left and now Kiseop was alone with Dongho.

- But I don’t know how to ride – said Dongho with a sad look.

- Don’t worry, I’ll teach you – replied Kiseop with an angelic smile.

Dongho blushed a little but he was happy. The idea that Kiseop was going to teach him how to ride liked to him. Dongho’s horse was white, while Kiseop’s horse was brown with a white mane. They were so beautiful.

Kiseop helped Dongho to get on the horse and then started to give to him advices.. !