Chapter 10 - " Sweet dreams "

I found myself in love with you

Kiseop and Dongho now were finally at home. Kiseop woke Dongho up and gently said:

- Wake up! We’re finally home.

Dongho was half asleep so after parking the car Kiseop helped him to go in the apartment. They went at the elevator. Kiseop was still thinking about the kiss that he gave to Dongho, how couldn’t he control hisself, but at least Dongho hadn’t felt it.

When they arrived at home Kiseop laid Dongho in the bed and went to drink something in the kitchen. He was so confused that even he couldn’t understand why he did that. After finishing drinking he turned the light off and went to sleep too. Dongho was sleeping so peacefully, he seemed happy. Now he didn’t see any more bad dreams. For this thing Kiseop was relieved.

*Hoon and Soohyun*

Since they were passing the most of the time together they thought to live in one apartment together,  so they couldn’t  spend unnecessary money. After talking they decided to live on Hoon’s one, because it was more comfortable.

The puppies, who now were playing with each- other, would be together too, they wouldn’t feel lonely. When Hoon and Soohyun would be in school they would have each other.

Hoon was happy for this decision. When Soohyun went to take his things, Hoon was about to jump by the happiness. Now he couldn’t be any more alone because there were times when he felt lonely and he couldn’t do anything because his family was far away. After taking his clothes and his things Soohyun was putting them in the hallway while Hoon was making place in his room. Soohyun was happy too but he didn’t want to show his self.

*Meanwhile*

Eli was in the car with Kevin going home. He was so happy. They were hugging and Kevin’s head was on Eli’s lap, while Eli was driving home. With one hand Eli was driving and with the other he was petting Kevin’s head.

- Eli pov –

I love him, I love him so much. He is just so cute. He even bought me a teddy bear. I can’t believe it, I was working for so long and I wasn’t understanding that he would feel lonely and sad. I’m the worst, but I love him, I can’t do anything but love him.

- No one pov –

Kevin little by little was falling asleep. He was tired because he had walked a lot, but it worth it. Eli was very happy.

It didn’t passed much time and Kevin fall asleep. Eli saw sleeping and a smile appeared in his face. He kissed him slowly in the check and continued driving.

After some minutes they arrived home. Eli didn’t want to wake him up do he let him like this. He took him on the arms and after parking the car he walked towards his home. When he arrived at the apartment he opened the door and put Kevin on the bed. They didn’t changed the clothes but like this Eli laid on the bed too and hugged Kevin. Kevin woke up and opened his eyes. He saw Eli that had closed his eyes so he kissed him slightly on the lips and put his head on Eli’s chest . Eli was so warm that Kevin fall immediately asleep.

*Soohyun and Hoon*

After making place for Soohyun’s things Hoon was really tired. The clock was showing 23:30. He was half asleep. Soohyun saw him so he said:

- Don’t worry, we can finish tomorrow. Let’s go sleep.

Hoon approved so after turning all the lights off they went to sleep but there was only one bed.

- I can sleep on the living room – said Soohyun.

- You can sleep h-here.. It doesn’t matter. You can sleep here with me because the living room is uncomfortable.

Soohyun smiled and accepted. The bed was a little small but they tried to sleep. It was comfortable so they fall asleep. Sleeping, Hoon hugged Soohyun. Soohyun who was still awake felt Hoon hugging him. He stayed like this and with a strange feeling he fall asleep.