Chapter 3- Final

~New Year Wishes~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-NO ONE POV-

 

Ho Rin just kept running, she didn't know where to. She didn't even bother to say sorry to the people that she bumped into while she was running. The thing that she knew was just running away that time.

-------

She ended up running to the big tree in the middle of school. She herself didn't knew why but she could care less.

She was panting really hard because of the running but that didn't mind her at all. Her heart was aching. Luckily to her, no one was there to see her crying.

She slowly approached the tree. She looked up and saw many cards hanging on the tree. The tears in her eyes were still rolling down her cheeks, no sign of stopping.

She reached out for her card that was hanging and looked back at what she wrote on it :-

' I hope I could find the perfect guy for me that will love me for who I am - Lee Ho Rin. ' 

She smiled bitterly as she read it. "Stupid wish. I know wish won't be granted." She muttured slowly as more tears fell. She then looked up at the sky. " Kai, how could you... You never see me other than a friend, huh... " She choked out the words. " I guess this is the end of us.. " She looked back down to the card and then laughed heartlessly. "We aren't even dating from the first place and I stated US. Tsk, stupid me." It was really hurting her feeling. She wiped her tears with her thumb but it was still no use since her tears just kept streaming down. Her heart was really hurt for sure. Who wouldn't? Especially when the someone you love had someone else, that was not you.

Suddenly, the wind started to blew stronger, her hair even waving to the air because of the strong wind. A card then fell just right in front of Ho Rin. Feeling curious, Ho Rin picked up the card. It was a red card. She didn't want to just took it but something told her that she should read it. She flipped the card to the other side and her eyes widened as she read it.

'  fell in love with my best friend but I'm scared to confess to her because she doesn't seem to love me back. I just hope I could have the courage to confess because I fall in love with her, hard - Kim Jongin.'

Ho Rin felt her hands trembling. ' Bestfriend? Is the girl...me? ' She asked herself. As far as she knew, Kai only had one girl bestfriend, that was herself. Her heart started to beat faster for some reasons.

" Ho Rin! " She then heard someone calling for her. She turned around and saw that Kai was running toward her. Kai then stopped, a few steps away from Ho Rin and panted hard for air. 

" Kai.. " Was the only word that came out. She was shocked. Why was Kai even there? She didn't even know.

Kai looked up at Ho Rin and saw that her cheek were wet. ' What have I done? She's crying... ' Kai thought as he slowly tried to approach her. He then stopped on his track again when he noticed something in Ho Rin's hand. His eyes widened when he saw that it was his wish card.

" H-Ho Rin.. " Kai stuttered as he looked at Ho Rin's face. He was afraid that she had read it. " My wish card.. " He muttered. Ho Rin just looked at him with her teary eyes. She looked into Kai's eyes but all she could see was worriedness. What could Kai be worried about? 

" Kai...Is-is the girl... me? " Ho Rin muttered slowly, almost like whispering but Kai heard it clearly. Kai gulped nervously.

" I-I...I " Kai tried to find some words but he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter