Chapter 1

~New Year Wishes~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-NO ONE POV-

 

" Sorry Ho Rin-sshi, but I don't have any feeling toward you. " A guy said, bowing to Ho Rin who was standing infront of him. " Sorry. " He said again before walking away.

Ho Rin let out a heavy sigh as she watched the guy walked away. She dragged herself to the nearest bench, sat down and looked up at the sky, sighing again.

" I got rejected again... The worst thing is, it's on New Year! " She muttered. " It's must be bad luck.. " 

It was New Year and her school was helding a festival for New Year. So here she was, sitting alone on the bench while the other students were enjoying themselves at the festival. There were also many couples that were having their great time together which made her felt jealous of them.

Just then, a guy came up to her and sat down beside her. Ho Rin didn't notice him since she was in her on thought. The guy poked her cheek to get her attention.

" Yah. Did you just confess to another guy again? " The guy asked her as Ho Rin finally looked at him. Ho Rin just looked at him emotionlessly.

It turned out that the guy was Kai, her bestfriend and the school kingkas. Although he was a kingkas, he doesn't act like one. He was a cheerful guy and a nice one too, especially toward Ho Rin.

Kai continued, " It seem like you got rejected again too, huh. " He laughed. Ho Rin just glared at him which just made him laugh more.

" Do you always have to confess to another guy after another when you got rejected? I know that you actually don't even have feeling toward them. " Kai stated. Ho Rin just rolled her eyes at him. ' Because I only have feeling toward you. ' She thought, sighing loudly.

Ho Rin and Kai had been bestfriend since they were children. Their parents are bestfriend too just like them. Ho Rin started to have feeling toward Kai since the first day they went to high school together. She didn't confess to him because she was afraid if he would reject her and maybe their friendship would also be affected because of that. Also, Kai was a kingkas, so she though Kai would want a beautiful girl rather her. Because of that, she just kept it to herself. As time flies by, Ho Rin's feeling toward Kai started growing bigger. She just doesn't know what to do anymore. She decided to find a boyfriend so that she could forget her feeling toward Kai. She confessed to many boys but got rejected by all of them as well. 

" Yah. Stop sighing already. Come on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter