Chapter 2

~New Year Wishes~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-NO ONE POV-

 

" Kai...what's wrong? "  She asked softly as she saw that Kai infront of her was being different.

" Yes. " Kai said seriously. " Yes, I'm jealous. "

There was an awkward silent after that. Since there were just the two of them there, Ho Rin could only hear her heart beating faster and also the sound of the wind blowing.

They just keep staring at each other eyes, none was moving.

' What does he mean...by that? ' Ho Rin asked herself.

" Kai.. " She started but then paused. She didn't know what to say anymore. Even if she do know, she couldn't say it because felt so dry at that time.

Just then, she heard someone calling for her. She turned around and saw her bestfriend, her other one that was a girl running toward here.

" Ho Rin! Here you are! " She approached Ho Rin.

" What is it? " Ho Rin asked her.

" The teacher is calling for you! Come on! " She said, pulling Ho Rin with her. Ho Rin just followed her friend. She looked back and took a glance at Kai. Kai was just watching her leaving.

--------------

The next day, the school started as usual. It was kind of awkward between Ho Rin and Kai after what had happen that day. They weren't contacting each other as usual and that made Ho Rin felt really sad. She doesn't know why but Kai was like avoiding her.

She sighed and closed her locker door. She jumped a bit in suprised when she suddenly saw Sehun leaning against the locker beside hers. 

" Sehun oppa, you suprise me. "  She clutched on her chest to calm herself down. Sehun just chuckled seeing her reaction.

" Sorry, Ho Rin. "  Sehun said and Ho Rin shook her head slightly, saying it's fine.

" So, what's bring you here oppa? " Ho Rin asked. She and Sehun were not that close friends actually.

" Nothing. Just want to hangout with you, can't I? " He raised an eyebrow.

" Ahh. Ani, oppa. It's fine with me. " She said while Sehun just smiled. She then saw Kai walking in the school and girls started to gathering around him. Kai just ignored them and walked to his locker which just opposite from Ho Rin's locker. She watched Kai silently as he took out his books from his locker. " I miss him already.. " She mumbled softly.

" What were you saying? " Sehun tapped Ho Rin's shoulder. Ho Rin snapped out of her thought and looked at Sehun. 

" Emm, nothing. " She shook her head slightly.

" Oh, okay then. Did you hear what I said to you just now? " Sehun asked.

" Sorry, what was it again? Can you repeat. " She said. Sehun nodded and started talking again but Ho Rin drove off back to her own thought as she watched Kai silently again. She didn't even listen to what Sehun was talking about.

Sehun then realised that she wasn't paying attention, again. He followed her gaze and stopped at Kai. He smirked at the sight.

" Oh, hey Kai! " Sehun called Kai out and waved his hand at Kai. Kai turned around and looked at Sehun then to Ho Rin. Ho Rin just looked at the floor, avoiding eyes contact with Kai.

Kai then looked back at Sehun and gave him a fake smile. " Oh, hey Sehun. "

Sehun then motioned Kai to come to him. Kai just walked up to Sehun while Ho Rin was still lowering her head. ' Ah, I don't think I can even look at him now.. '

" What is it, Sehun? " Kai asked. He was actually having no interest to know at all.

Although Sehun was talking to Kai. Kai wasn't listening and just stared at Ho Rin the whole time. Ho Rin was just looking at floor nervously.

Ho Rin also didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter