Saranghae ~

Here I Am, Too [Sequel to "HERE I AM"]

Jenny's POV:

After a few more days of endless test & examinations -- i was finally dischaged from the hospital . I was changing my hospital clothes to my old regular clothes that Taemin brought me before he went to SM .

Since i got out of my coma -- everybody's been telling me stories of things that happened when i was 'gone'.

Taeyang & Natsumi made up & happier then ever . Sunhi & Derick are also together . I wasnt surprise about Sunhi & Derick . From the start -- i already knew he like her -- & she like him back . . . . I wonder if Dongwoon knows about them yet ? Its sad -- He confessed to her at Music Bank . . . So basicly whole south korea knows about Dongwoon having feelings for Sunhi .

A knock then snapped me out off my thoughts . I looked at the door to find a nurse, probably by her mid 30's.

"Can i come in ?" she asked. I nodded.

She walked to me & said, "I almost forgot about this bag.". She handed me a bag.

I took it from her . "Umm ~ This is mine ?" i asked her & she nodded slightly .

"You had that on when you first came here . . . . A boy put something there -- he looked familiar to me ." She sighed then continued . "He was in the ambulance with you -- but he didnt follow you in the hospital . He just left ."

"Ahh ~ Ohkae." i said, then bowed . "Gamsahabnida."

She smiled, "I'll be going then ." she was walking towards the door, but stopped mid way & turned back to me. "Your lucky you know that ?"

i gave her a weird look . She suddenly looked vaguely farmiliar. Like i saw her -- way before i got into that accident.

She smiled, "Your one of the several people who actually survive --" with that said, she walked out the door.

I then remembered . She was that lady . The one who gave me & Jiyong the flavored water -- then at that snowy hill . I ran out the door . . . . but she wasnt there. Only another nurse who was in her mid 20's.

I walked to her.. "Excuse me miss?" i said.

She stopped writing & looked at me. "Yes?"

"Did you happen to see a nurse pass by ? Black hair ? Probably in her mid 30's?"

She looked at me weirdly. "No one was here in this hallway but me miss?" she said.

I nodded my head. 'Ohh ~ Ohkae ~ Thank you then ." i said, then walked back in my room .
 
I swear she was there . . . 
 
Another knock interrupted my thoughts. I looked at the door to find my eomma.
 
"Eomma ~" i said, as she walked to me & hugged me tight.
 
She then pulled away from our hug but still a hold of my shoulders. "Jenny -- Gwenchana?"
 
I nodded. "Ne ~ Wae eomma?"
 
She shook her head. "Nothing -- I'm just making sure -- You scared eomma & appa alot you know?"
 
I put my head down in disappointment . "Ara eomma -- Mianhae."
 
She lifted my chin up, "Ani ~ Gwenchana . . . As long as my *ddal is fine & healthy ~ Eomma's fine -- & happy."
 
I smile grew on my face. "Eomma -- saranghae ~"
 
"Nado, Saranghae." She hugged me once again then took my bag. "Come on ~ Appa's waiting ~"
 
We when into the elevator & when down to the lobby . Once we got of the elevator, i saw appa paying my hospital bill.
 
Aish ~ I bet its gonna be high ~
 
Appa turned his head towards me & eomma push me forward. "Go on ~"
 
I jogged to where appa was at. "Yah ~ Jenny Lee ~" he first said. I was ready for a lecture for being careful next time. Or something.
 
He then grabbed me & hugged me tight. He then started sobbing . "Jenny lee ~~ my ddal ~~ ahhh ~ I missed you so much."
 
His sobs picked up & people began to look at us weirdly. "Appa -- Nado ~ I missed you too."
 
Eomma then walked to appa & tapped his shoulder . He looked at her with water eyes.
 
"Yeobo -- Lets all cry in the car -- arasseo ?"
 
He nodded then took my hand. "Come on Jenny-ah ~ Lets go cry at the car." he said & led me to the car.
 
Once we got to the car, eomma ended up drving sine appa was in no condition to drive the car . For the whole ride home -- Appa was side hugging me crying on my shoulder.
 
Isnt this suppose to be vise versa ? i thought. But i conforted my emotional appa.
 
Once we got home, i went in my room . My eyes widened . "They -- redecorated my room?" i said in astonishment. I looked around & threw my bag on the bed. I then noticed i had 2 steps on my room that leads to my desk & bed.
 
"You like your room?" i turned my head to find eomma leading on the door.
 
"Jeong mal yeoppeoyo ~ Gomawo eomma ~" i said, while smiling . She walked towards me & fixed my hair. "Where's appa ?" i asked.
 
She sighed, "In the bedroom -- still crying his eyes out. He was really worried about you . But i knew that you'll be fine & you'll wake up anytime soon & see -- i was right ."
 
"Mother's Instinct?" i said, & she nodded. "Go shower while i make dinner -- Arasseo ?"
 
I nodded & she left the room .
 
I smiled then walked towards my bed. I laied face down for a while. I then remembered what the lady told me about a boy putting something in the bag then walking away .
 
I wonder who he was ? i thought .
 
I then reached for my bag & searched for the letter . I dumped all the things out of my bag . I then saw note covered in dried blood .
 
I then began to think .
 
Yoseob's voice then started to ring in my head "I wanted to show you something ~"
 
"Show me tmrw ~"
 
"But --"
 
 "Its late YoSeob ~ Go home, asseo?"
 
I sat up & looked at the note . This is what Yoseob wanted to show me ?
 
I then opened & another note fell out. With curiousity, i opened .
 
Jenny ~
 
I dont know if you'll get a chance to read this -- but if you do then there are some things i want to tell you. I already know i cant have you anymore . I know i already lost the fight . I'm beginning to accept the things i couldnt accept from the start . I'm getting over you . It may take time -- but i promise you -- i will . Eventually. After i'm done -- i would want us to be friends . If thats ohkae with you .
 
- YoSeob
 
After reading, i opened the note that was covered in blood. Its a song. Once scanning it, a smile grew on my face.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
Yeah ~~ Another chapter ~ The next chaper will take time to update because i'm trying to fit Yoseob's POV . I also think that the next chapter will be the end ~ TwT
 
& i'm also not sure if i'll post up those what if endings . Probably not ~ Mianhae . I hope you enjoyed the series ~
 
Ignore the grammer & spelling errors by the way ~ xD
 
And also ~ I LOVE YOU ALL ~ Thank you for enjoying the story ~ I love you all :D