Recommended FanFics

Cold Like Machines

Thank you for reading this MVP! I hope you enjoyed it! -^-^-

For those of you asking for a Sequel, I dont think there's going to be one...

BUT! I am going to do another MVP based on this song: --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTM0O0XRZQI

No date release anounced yet, because imstill trying to finish some other work~ @.@

If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my other EXO fic: "The Shadow Games"

(Click on the name to go there!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a treat, I'll dedicate this chapter to advertising my friend's own fanfics. They are EXO based as well. Check them out and find the one thats right for you!

(Aren't I such a good friend.. Advertising for freee! AWWW.!!! lols)

Just click on the name of the FanFic and it will take you to it! -^o^-
You're free to roam on their other idol fics as well~

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heiresses of the Universe
By: OutspokenGirl612 and Cocoa12-6-5-15

EXO based!
Life in Earth used to be simple for you and your best friend. That was until you came face to face with those monsters. Before you both knew it, you were flying around in a spaceship in direction to EXO Planet. Life would never be the same afterwards... What would you do if suddenly the World’s fate was in your hands? When strangers with powers appear and offer their help, would you trust them? What if your family turns out not to be your real one? How much will the laces of friendship hold when reality pushes them too hard? Is love enough to fix it all? And most importantly, are you willing to take the chance?

 

Missing You
By: OutspokenGirl612

Suho based!
How is it possible that I miss you this much? You gave me reasons to live, but left me alone to battle in the World... All I need is another kiss, another hug, to feel reassured again...

 

Night Blaze
By: OutspokenGirl612

Lay and Kris based!
You've always been atracted to your boss, but since he's YOUR boss, you don't have any chance. You've always lived a double life and you enjoy your fame, but, when you meet on a club with your boss, will you push your luck? Or will he discover you?

 

Ice Heart
By: OutspokenGirl612

Xiumin based!
Life has taught you that it can be hard, and you can't always get what you want no matter how much you want it. That's why you have become a cold hearted journalist. But there's a photographer who's not willing to give up on you. Will he be able to warm your heart?

 

Sweets
By: Chigire

Sehun biased!
You're Naelim; Sehun's loving nuna. You're relationship has always been marked as "just friends" because of the age difference. But really, maybe it's all just in your head and there's nothing wrong at all.

 

Black Pearl
By: Twin1MeiJia, Twin2MeiHua, Kim Najaeri

EXO based! ()
Exo planet has 12 princes. And with their youngest sons coming out of age, the king and queen want their 12 sons to search for their soulmates, "the exopian way". But the princes willl not only embark on a journey to find love, but also to chose who will be the future king.

 

That tongue of yours is sinful
By: Twin1MeiJia

Sehun based!
You are one of the coordi-noonas of Exo-K. And you are somehow infatuated by their cute maknae. Problem is, he screams "" all over him. But what happens when that terrible tongue of his Keeps teasing you to the point that you can't control Yourself anymore? And the more if the owner of it is also infatuated by you and gets a little too suggestive...


When I met the Ocean & A Unicorn
By: Twin1MeiJia

Lay and Suho based!
You and your old friends did a gathering and stayed over at a private beach house. Between the food and drinks while enjoying your evening, you went out for a walk; but that walk on the beach soon becomes quite...interesting.


I Lost my Mind
By: Twin1MeiJia

Luhan and Sehun based!
Sehun & Luhan: The perfect couple. But, what happens when one betrays the other?...


Ocean
By: Najaeri

Suho based!
This is something neither you and I can afford. I wish it would have been easier, but this is destiny, and we can't change it no matter how much we want. Accept it, embrace it and go on with your life. Because unfortunately, if you want me to be yours, you have to become one with the ocean, so I can love you more.

 

Jell-O
By: YongOppa

Graphics Work Shop, Reviews, and Beta Reading!