Weekend

Sinful Betrayer

Ri slowly piggyback Ji back to the bed. He slowly put him down. And he climb the bed with Ji. How much he love the younger. No matter how many time they make love, Ri always want more. He feel that Ji moan like a girl. His lips is the most y one. He love it so much. Its taste like chocolate. His slim body. How he like to dominant the younger. Ji smile innocently to Ri. How can a boy look like a girl. Especially when they make love. Ji who just woke up from sleep is still not wearing anything. Ji like to sleep without anything on his body. He like to feel to Ri body. His warmess. That make Ri keep staring at his body. Ri, stop looking at me like thet. You make me blushedlike a girl.

Ri start kissing Ji all of his body. He was about to take off his clothes when he heard a sound. *DING DONG*. What the f**k. That person must die today. How can he disturb us during weekend. Ri get annoyed and wake up from Ji body. Ri, you look scary. Ji look at Ri and kiss him. Dont worry we will continue after this. But right now, i'm going to kill whoever ring the door. Ri walk away from the room. Ji wake up and he went to get his bath. After that, he wearing a baggy shirt that belong to Ri. He love to wear it. Ri body is much more bigger than him. So whatever he wear from Ri make him look like a boy.

At the same time, Ri open the door and knock the guest. Owww what that for? The guest touch his head. That for disturbing me and Ji. What are you doing at my home during weekend like this. I want to spend it with Ji. Ri said and close back the door. The guest is Dae. He is Ri bestfriend. Uhh gross. Guys please. You have been together for many years. How can you dont get enough of Ji. Is he that delicious to you? Dae said and his smirk grew bigger when he saw Ji walking out from their room with that baggy shirt. He keep looking at Ji when suddenly Ri knock his head again. I know why you knock me this time. Sorry for staring at him. Haha. The most jealous boyfriend. Euww. Dae look at Ri.

Good morning Dae hyung. You want some breakfast. Ji asked and continue doing breakfast that Ri left just now. He bring the breakfast to dining room. Ji you look y with that shirt. You sure look delicious to me also. May i taste you? Dae smirk to Ri and make his way to Ji. Ji is wearing it without any pants. So his leg was exposed. Ri look at his love with lust. Its my pleasure to let you taste it. Ji respond to Dae. Dae smirk grew bigger. Ri shocked at his love replied. Aigoo this innocent boy. How can you let him taste you. You are mine not him. And dont ever let anyone taste you. And you Dae. Dont ever confuse this little boy again. If not i'm really going to kill you with my hands. Ji go back to our roon and wear a pants. I dont want this ert keep looking at your legs. Dae go find yourself a boyfriend. Ri said and pushed his boyfriend to their room.

Aigoo because of that y boy, i totally forgot the reason i came today. Ri, they are doing reunion at this club. Our classmate at university. So, tonight dont forget at 8pm, i will pick you. Dae explained. Can i bring Ji together. He will bored at home if i leave him alone. Ri ask. Of course you can bring him. But as you know you need to keep your eyes on him. He alergic to alcohol right. And make sure you introduce him as your boyfriend if not the girls may have try him as well. Dae said and ready to leave.

Ji walk out from their room and found out that Dae already leave. Ehh is hyung already leave? I thought he want to taste me just now. Ji smile innocently. Ji. Please dont let anyone taste you. Aigoo this boy. Its hard to take care of you. Ri dragged him to sofa and cuddle with him. Ani i just kidding. I wont let anyone taste me except you. Ji kiss Ri lips. I love it. Ji, Did you want to join me tonight? They held a reunion so i'm taking you with me. Is that ok with you? But please dont go far from me like last time. Its scare me like hell. Ri switch on the television. Woww its must be fun. I want to. I wont. I promise. Ji smile showing his teeth and his pink gum.

Ji is taking his afternoon nap in his room when he suddenly feel a weigh on his body. Even though he not yet open his eyes he already know who that person is. Ji slowly open his eyes when he met with Ri eyes. Those eyes full with lust. Aigoo this boy. Have your finish your assignment that your lecturer asked you to do it? Ri kiss his sleepy eyes. Ne, I already finished it. I'm too bored because you always busy with your laptop. So, i just sleep. Ji pout. See. See.Those pouting lips. Grr. Can i? Ri asked. Ji just nodded to him. He know what Ri what. For him, Ri is the only one. In just blink of eyes, Ri take off his clothes and Ji clothes. So, here they are. Both in the bed. This all Dae fault for disturbing us this morning. Ri already above Ji. For him, he like to see Ji below him. He like Ji moans for his.

He Ji body like an ice cream. A lollipop. A very delicious lollipop. Every time, Ji always got a goosebumps for Ri tongue on his body. How much he like to Ri. Ri asked permissions to enter his in Ji. Ji smile to him and said dont be too wild if not, I'm cant walk after this. You always made me cant walk after we make love. That because you are so delicious. Moans for me baby. Moans for my name. Ri slowly enter his not to make Ji hurt.

Mhmmmm Ri. Its feel good. Riiiiii. Ji moans for him while his eyes almost close. Ri make it faster but they cant make this session too long because they need to attend a reunion. So, he just make a soft one with Ji. He like to see how Ji close his eyes while for him. I dont why but yours is very tight. I already enter it so many times but it keep tighter every times. You are so good Ji. Ji pout again make Ri kiss those lips. He love to let his in Ji while he hugged and kissed him hungrily. They just keep the position for almost half an hour. We need to take a bath. We need to get ready if not that Dae will kill us. Ri slowly take out his from Ji.

Once again, they do it the same thing in the bathroom. Of course Ri cant just let the younger bath alone so he joins him and make love in the bathtab. They took almost an hour in the bathroom before coming out and get ready for the reunion.

I cant find his soul until he reach 20 years old. Where are you my love? Will you remember me once you see me again? I will find you and take you with me again. A man with grey and purple eyes said.