Little Jiyong

Sinful Betrayer

**********3AM****************

If I am destined to die, I want you be the one that kill me.

You have my everything. My soul become your shield and my body become your sword.

Seungri wake up as he felt movement beside him. As he opened his eyes, he saw Jiyong tossing his body around. Dont leave me. Please. Jiyong said in his sleep. Ri slowly whispered at the younger I'm here and i wont leave you. He rub his back and the younger slowly opened his eyes. Dont worry you just had a dream. I always with you. Now close you eyes and sleep. The younger snuggled close to him and hugged him tightly as he afraid that Ri will leave him. How much he love the younger even words cant describe it. He still remember that night. He kiss Jiyong forehead and kiss his lips. And he went to sleep with his lover.

**Flashback**

One happy family live together. Mr Lee live together with his wife, Mrs Lee and their only son, Seungri. At that time Seungri is 4 years old. A very active kids and always ask her mother to make a younger brother so that he can play with him. But due to some health problem with Mrs Lee, they cant give him a brother anymore. They live in very comfortable house since Mr Lee works as a doctor at his own hospital.

One night, Seungri is playing at the living room while his father and his mother at kitchen to prepare dinner. Suddenly he heard a knock at their door. He quickly open the door and what make this younger boy shock is he found no one but a basket with a baby. Seungri scream for his mother and his father to come out. They quickly go to him and saw a baby. Together with the baby is a letter.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

- To Mr Lee and Mrs Lee

Please take care of my son. I know you will become a great parent to him. Love him as your son. I not strong enough to protect him. I'm sure Seungri will love to have him as his brother. His name Kwon Ji Yong. I need to go to keep him from everyone. Thanks you oppa and unni. I'm sorry.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mrs Kwon

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**End Of Fashback**

That was 20 years ago. Now their parent is no longer in this world. Left only him and Jiyong. He protect Jiyong with soul and body. For him, Jiyong is fragile. As they grew together, Ri realise that his love toward Jiyong is more than brother. And when he told his parent, they accept his happiness. They said its will keep both of them together. What make him surprise is Jiyong accept him as well. So, they know already been together for many years. He lives together with Ji. Ji now study at college while Ri is working at his late father hospital.

Ji woke up and see Ri is not with him in the bed. He start panicking. He dont know why but he keep thinking about his dream. He start calling for Ri. Ri is preparing a breakfast when he heard Ji's voice. He quickly rushed to their room and saw Ji hugging his leg in the floor. Ji. What happened? I'm here. What make you like this? I will never leave you. I love you so much. How can i leave you. Ri kiss his lips and that make Ji pouted. You always secretly kiss me. Ji touch his lips. I dont like you cry so please always pout for me. I love your lips. Its make me hungry. Can i taste it again? Ri is going to kiss him again when Ji close his mouth with his hand. Ri stop. I'm not yet brush my teeth. Ji said while pouting. I dont care. I still want to kiss it. With that Ri kiss his lips. And Ri bite his lips make Ji open his mouth. Ri like to Ji tongue. If feel like jelly to him. The kiss deepen and after a while their broke the kiss for some air. Today is holiday and why not we spend more time on the bed. Ri smirk to Ji. I would love it too. Ji replied.