He here

Sinful Betrayer

Both Ji and Ri is wearing something casual for the reunion. For Ji, he always follow up with fashion. Ji, you look so damn y and handsome. For who you dressing like that? Ri said while hugging him from back. Enjoy the younger smell. Of course for you. I dont people look down for you. For having me as your boyfriend, I must show them the jjang. When hyung is coming? Ji turn his body to face Ri. This man is not punctual. How can he works as lawyer. Let just wait for him. He might be on his way right now. He pulled Ji to sit at the sofa. I just to obsseses with you Ji. I dont feel like want to go. I just want to spend my night with you. Ri said while put his head at Ji chest. Ri, how many years we have been together. You acts like we just together yesterday. Uhh this man. Sure cant get enough. Ji smirk. Ever second Ri want Ji with him. Cuddle with him. Kiss him. Hug him. Everything.

Ri is about to give up to go to the reunion when he start kissing Ji, the door is knock. Surely by Dae. He always disturb our moment. Ji come lets go. He said and hold Ji hand to the door. Sorry i'm late. Those traffic make its worst. Dae said and walk toward his car. That why i told you i will just drive my car but you insisted to pick us. Ri opened the back door for Ji. And after that, Dae drove to the club.

After a while they arrived at the club. Cool. Its full with people. Is that all you friend Ri. Ji asked. Em maybe not all. I just know fews of them afterall. Lets go. Dont go far from me. You promised me right Ji. Find yourself a seat while i go meet with my friend. Are sure you gonna be ok alone for a while? Ri want to make sure Ji safety. Dont worry. I'm not a baby anymore. Ji smile. Nope. For me, you still my baby Ji. Forever baby. Ri kiss his cheek. Guys can you please stop for a while. You can continue that at your house. Dae make get a room face. I will be back so alert with you phone Ji. Ri said and Dae dragged him to a group of people.

As Ri left to his friend, Ji is making his ways to find a seat. When suddenly he saw a man sitting alone at the corner. So he make his ways to him. Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry if i'm disturbing you, but can i sit here. I cant find any empty seat. Ji bowing to him. Ohh annyeonghaseyo. Of course you can. The man replied. Ji just sit there and watch other people having fun. Its awakward for him because Ri dont really allowed him to club since he allergic to alcohol. Unknown to Ji, the man keep staring at him. He watch every little action that Ji make. An innocent human. Why he not having fun just like the other human. The man mumble to himself. He was about to asked Ji when Ri come to them. I'm sorry for make you waiting. Did you bored Ji. Ri turn his head to the man beside Ji. Ani. I just watching them. Ji smile brightly. Lets go i want to introduce you to my friend. Ri pulled Ji to his friend. Ji smile to the man and the man nodded to him.

That man make his ways out from the crowd and dissapear in the air. That human. That young boy. That innocent face. His name is Ji. What is this feeling? How should i can have this feeling. I'm not one of them. I'm not from this ungrateful creatures. I'm going to find that girl and kill her before hyung found her. She gonna pay what she had done. How can hyung fallen for this type of creatures. What so special about them. They are nothing compared to us. But i dont think i can find her before she reach 20 years old. Human with their ages. Nothing special at all. Look at us, we never aged. Never die.