01.

Broken Lovers

'You were supposed to be there for me! You said you were always gonna have my back!'

'I can't trust you anymore....not after what you did...'

'I'm sorry, sir, but i'm afraid he didn't make it through the crash....'

'Yoseob, what happened to our friendship...?'

Yoseob bolted out of bed breathing heavily. His body was covered in sweat and not even the open window in his one room apartment could cool him down. He grabbed at his shirt and took deep breaths to slow down his heart rate. 'It was only a dream...he's not here anymore...' He told himself as he got up from his bed. His legs were wobbly as he grabbed a glass of water and stuck it under the tap for water.

It had been three months, yet the nightmares still haunted him. Sometimes he didn't sleep. Sometimes he didn't even eat. It was all a blur to him now as days, maybe even weeks, passed by in a continuous motion. He was stuck somewhere he didn'f know of, and there was no way to get out.

Taking small sips of the water in his hand, he stalked back over to his bed. He sat on the edge facing away from the window and lifted his sweat drenched tank top over his head, throwing it in a corner of the room without thought. He laid his head into his hands and gave a long, deep sigh.

'We're gonna be best friends forever, Yoseobie!'

The childish voice of his friend seemed to echo in his head for hours. He remembered when things were like then, carefree and easy. He felt a tear slide down his cheek and choked a sob that crept up his throat.

'I'm sorry Doojoon....I'm so sorry...'

 

Well, this is the first chapter. This is my first story dealing with character death and guilt b/c of it, so i hope you bear with me.

-Samantha♥