Chapter Thirty Nine

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Nine

 

It was a long day at the ice cream shop, L texted and called you many times but you told him not to go at your work since you know he will stay there and if he does, you can’t concentrate at your work.

You closed the shop early. Since today, you planned that you will go at BBC Club to find and apologize to Zico. “Should I tell Myungsoo? But he will sure be worried.” You took your phone out and texted him.

Myungsoo yah, I will go visit a friend today. I’ll see you later.

L frowned at the text message. He’s right in front of your apartment’s door, “Aish, Oh Subin. You’re making me miss you so much already. You making me crazy.” He slipped his phone inside his jean’s pocket and run at the shop you’re working at, hoping he’ll catch up with you.

The finally set when you arrived at the street where the BBC Club is located. Walking there alone is 100 times scarier. You actually hoped that Zico is still with you. “This is the right place…” you finally spotted the sign board.

As expected from a very famous club, the line is really long already. “I should fall in line too.” You walked behind the long line. Two girls eyed you and rolled their eyes as they continued retouching their make-ups.

“Have you seen Zico last night? He’s really not in the mood.” The girl putting red lipstick talked.

When you heard his name, your ears perked up in interest.

The other girl who’s putting mascara on nodded her head. “Yeah, I haven’t seen him in bad mood like that before. He’s not flirting with any other girls already unlike before. He keeps on playing love rap song but last night, it’s epic.” She grinned and noticed you’re listening.

You got startled and instantly looked away. “Hey, aren’t you the girl Zico brought last time?” she dropped her hand and the other girl looked behind her and saw you. “Why are you here falling in line?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Hmm? I… Well, Zico’s not with me today so I think I have to fall in line.” You awkwardly smiled.

“Oh, Noona!” You heard that familiar deep voice from behind and you saw P.O. smiling really cutely at you. The girls instantly fixed their hairs and smiled cheerily so he could notice them, but P.O. just them a smile enough to make them squeal.

 P.O. turned his head to you and frowned. “You know I’m very upset, Subin noona.”

You felt bad and bit your bottom as you rubbed your hands together. “I’m really sorry, Jihoon ah. I hope you can still forgive me. I’m actually here to apologize.” You showed him a box of cake.

He pretended that he was not moved, but he can’t resist your charm. “Okay,”

You smiled brightly at him. “Thank you, Jihoon ah.”

P.O. smiles every time you call him Jihoon. You’re actually the only person who allowed him to call him that. He bent his body backwards and saw the long line. “Why are you falling in line? You know you could just walk at the front and tell any of Block B’s names you’ll be in without a sweat.” He nodded his head.

“Erm… well…” you scratched your head.

“But if you tell Zico hyung’s name, you’ll be treated VIP here.” He winked. “Let’s go. You can’t wait here till the club’s full.” He pulled you with him and walked at the front door. The same bouncer greeted you both.

He faced you to the grumpy looking bouncer. “Remember this face,” you blinked and slightly bowed at him. “This is Block B’s princess. Let her in every time she goes here. She’s very special mostly for Zico hyung, okay?”

The bouncer nodded his head and removed the red velvet belt and let you both in.

The club is already full of girls and guys dancing. You instantly looked at the DJ booth but didn’t see Zico there. “He’s not here yet?!” you asked P.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter