Chapter Fifteen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fifteen

 

You stayed with them for so long and it’s going to be 4am already. Good thing there’s no classes tomorrow and you don’t also have part time job. You can sleep the whole day, “Yah, yah. It’s really, really late now. Subin here should go home. I mean, our baby.” Sunggyu teased as he pats your back like a kid helping your to burp after a meal.

“Yah!” you frowned at him and shoved his arm away.

You're that comfortable around them to do that.

Woohyun grabbed his jacket. “Let’s go I’ll walk you to the bus stop or you want taxi?” He smiled at you tenderly and you actually felt happy because he and not Myungsoo will walk you home since you already know he’s just going to annoy you like hell again.

“Bus,” You stood up and slung the strap of your bag over your shoulder. “Thank you for this, night out?” you guessed.

“Feel free to go here anytime you want. You’re welcome here from now on.” Hoya smiled and the others nodded in response.

Woohyun slipped his right arm in the sleeve of his jacket when L pulled you by your wrist out of Infinite’s hideout. “I’ll walk her to the bus stop don’t lock the door, I’ll come back.” He said and you both walked upstairs already.

“Weird,” Woohyun shrugged at his friends.

Dongwoo smiled cheekily. “It's because he likes her~” he sang.

 

L released his grip on your wrist. You gaped at his weirdness again. “If you’re the one who’s going to walk me, at least tell me nicely.”  But he didn’t even look at you. Slowly, you are getting used to his attitude already that’s why you didn’t even bother adding more.

You needed to ride the bus to go at your apartment. You hopped inside and looked back at him just standing outside. “Tell them thank you and not thank you to you!” you made a face and scanned your T-card.

You saw an empty seat at the side of the window and you saw him looking at you. “Go back~” you mouthed and gestured your hand like your shoving a fly away from your face.

He rolled his eyes at you and spun around. “Wow, look at that crazy jerk. He didn’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter