Chapter Twenty Six

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Six

 

After the classes, you packed your things inside your bag and slung it over your shoulder. You spun around and saw L sleeping on his desk. You stopped and looked around, most of your classmates are going out of the classroom already.

Hoya went inside to get Mihye. He bent down and kissed her temple. Mihye looked up and sweetly smiled at him. “How’s classes?” she asked. Hoya took her books and carried it for her.

“Boring as usual,” He answered.

Mihye looked at you and saw you watching L sleeping. She slung an arm around your neck. “I’ll go now. See you later at Infinite’s hideout~” she kissed your cheek and walked over to Hoya already. You looked back and Hoya saluted you.

You can’t decide if you will leave, or wake L up then leave.

You went to the other side where he’s facing and looked at his sleeping face. He’s really good looking. Sleeping like that, it’s like you’re the prince and you have to wake up the princess sleeping.

“Psh,” you straightened up decided to just leave him but when you’re about to reach the door, you walked backwards and crouched down in front of the sleeping L again. You waved your hands in front of his face checking if he’s really sleeping. “Yah… It's time to go home.”

The speed how you wave your hand slowed down. It’s because of the reason that you stared at his sleeping face. Looking at his face sleeping like that calmed you. Using your finger you stuck it out and traced his features in the air, like drawing his face in an invisible canvass.

“Is that how you wake up someone?” L suddenly spoke shocking you. His eyes fluttered open and stared at your eyes for so long that you can’t move from your place or even blink. His eyes were really fascinating it was like you were captured in a spell.

You blinked many times and straightened up. “Y-Yes, I-I’m waking you up. Goodbye.” You swallowed hard and started walking away when L grabbed your wrist causing for your eyes to widen and also stop.

He raised his head up like it’s really heavy and shook his head to fix his hair.

“You woke me up already so I’ll go with you.” He picked his bag up and dragged you with him.

“Yah, you don’t have to drag me like this.” You tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter