Broken

Second Chance

 

I opened the door and got out.

 

I hid at a corner and peeked down at the scene below.


He braced one arm on the wall near him and seemed to be leaning his entire weight on it.


He didn't look sober to me. And he was still yelling at poor Teuk.


'You did it on purpose didn't you! You knew he would be there you ing knew!'



He threw an unsteady punch at Teuk and fell couple of steps forward.


Teuk simply shrugged and stayed where he was. He looked up and I quickly hid further into the corner.


I heard Teuk speaking this time, 'Hyuk, it's about time for him to know about you.'


Hyuk...

 

Hyukkie?


He was my Hyukkie. I didn’t know how I knew. But this man was my Hyukkie. My heart started pounding hard.

 

I inhaled deeply and braced myself for more.


'You know this is all for his good. Haven't i done enough damage to him already!'


'I've heard this like a million times come on. You are seriously just living in your own world and you stink. I'm not talking to you anymore you are drunk.'


Teuk proceeded to storm up the stairs. He immediately grabbed me and we dashed into the room.


'I'm sorry.' I told him softly. He must have seen me and that was why he came up.


Teuk was at the door and silent. He actually smirked.


'No Donghae. All is well.' He actually seemed happy. Genuinely happy.


I frowned at him. Was he drunk too?


Then we both heard heavy footsteps storming up the stairs.


I froze. As if being caught doing something bad.


I looked to Teuk for help and saw him chuckled.


'Time for the fun to begin. Though...' Teuk walked menacing towards me as i tried giving him a wtf look. The sounds of those footsteps were getting louder and closer what was Teuk thinking!


'...i may be the one getting hurt i guess.' And with that he pounced on me and we landed on the bed together.


As dramatically as it could ever get, the door slammed open and a drunken Hyukkie stumbled in.


Teuk was on top of me and was speaking rubbish.


'Baby you are so beautiful oh my Hae..' I saw his face came dangerously close yet his eyes did not meet mine.

 

He seemed to be waiting.


And it came.


Teuk was suddenly thrown away from me and was slammed onto the wall. Hyukkie's hand went around his neck.


'How dare you.' He hissed.


The tones of it send shivers down my spine. He grabbed Teuk's neck tighter and i screamed.


'Hyukkie!'


He turned and looked at me.


'Hyukkie. Come here.' I gave him a pleading look.
 

He didn’t move an inch.


‘ You guys have wasted two years. Two years Hyuk. Go.' Teuk was speaking with much difficulty.


I hardly saw Teuk leaving. Because i was soon crushed into Hyukkie's embrace. He was crushing me to him so tightly and he kept murmuring to me. Words of apology and guilt. Which i didn't understand.


His lips captured mine in a bruising kiss as we could no longer hold it back this time. He pushed me to lie on the bed and climbed on top of me. He smelt like alcohol but i didn't care.

 

This was our moment together again.


My hands were threading through his hair holding his head closer to mine. I wanted to touch him more i wanted to feel more of his passions. I wanted to feel his love for me.
 

I felt him shaking as he laid his head in the crook of my neck. He was suddenly sobbing, 'Hyukkie... What’s wrong?' I tried to lift his head up so I could take a look at him.


Please don't cry.


I kissed his cheeks. I wanted to make him feel better.


I could hardly make out what he said between his sobs. I could only sooth him with kisses and kept his back.


'I hurt so much- Hae I hurt so much... I miss you- I-I lo-' He sounded so broken.


I couldn't even comfort him. I felt his pain and it hurt me. My chest felt constricted and suddenly I found it hard to breathe.  


I did not know how long I held him. But he must have calmed down after a while as I felt his full weight upon me and his breathing evened out.


I tried calling him softly but there was no response.


I got up and pushed him off me slightly.


He rolled away and was already sound asleep.


So much for our moment together.


Tomorrow.


I would make sure i had my answers tomorrow then.


I pulled the covers over both of us and lie down next to him. I lifted his arms and placed them around my shoulders as I snuggled close to him.
 

Tonight, I smiled my first true smile in a very long time.