Confusion

Second Chance

I never saw the man again. The one that i first woke up to.

It had been days since i first woke up and the taller man had been dropping by regularly.

I am still unable to utter a single word. And i still couldn't remember a single thing. And nobody knew about this. For now. 

The doctor came by a few times and asked me questions and did all sorts of checkup on my body.

Once I overheard him telling the tall guy that they would refer me to a psycologist. What is going on? Just because I can't speak they are now seeing me as a nutcase?

Today a guy with fluffy brown hair came and he immediately came over and hugged me as best as he could. Afterall i am still laying down flat on bed.

'I rushed over as soon as Siwon told me about your accident. Why would this ever happen to you?'

He looked at me with those big brown eyes of his in worry and concerned. I couln't help but smile at him trying to assure him at least.

'Who else. It's of course that bastard.' The tall guy answered.

Who? What bastard?

Fluffy guy sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me sadly.

'I'm sure he is in a bad state right now too. Just like Hae.'

Tall guy just snorted at that remark.

I had so many burning questions that couldn't be answered. My head started to throb. But by now i am already used to the pains.

Fluffy guy continued to talk and asked me questions. I heard him referring the tall guy as 'Siwon'.

'He can't speak Kyu. It's due to the trauma.'

Trauma?

'Hae. My poor baby. Wasn't he supposed to take care of you?'

Who? Who is he talking about?

'Siwon where is Hyuk by the way? i thought he will never leave his side.'

There was silence for a while. This Siwon then got up from where he was seated at and walked over to us.

'Hae it is good that you rest now. We will be back tomorrow morning.'

'Wait Siwon. I just-'

'Kyu. Lets go.'

With that, both men proceed to leave. The guy named Kyu turned and waveed goodbye to me before getting out.

This was the first time that i was awake and there was no one with me. I looked around and noticed that the skies outside were turning dark. I really didn't like this feeling that i am having.

I could hardly move without any excruitating pain and i couldn't even speak and now I'm surrounded by silence.

I tried blinking back the tears that had gathered in my eyes but failed.

At first i tried to keep it silent but it just got harder to do so and it soon turned into loud sobs and my chest started to hurt again.

I heard the door cracked open and immediately I buried myself under the covers.

Someone rushed to my side and i could no longer control my sobs any longer and let it all out. My chest hurt but i didn't care anymore. I just couldn't control my tears.

I felt the petson touched my head which was hidden under the covers and i heard something else. Something other than my sobs.

I tried getting myself under control and slowly peeked out of the covers. What i saw shocked the hell out of me.

It was the man from that day. He was back here.

And... And he was crying. Why was he crying? Don't cry please.

He whispered but i heard him, 'Hae. I' so sorry.'

I didn't understand myself. But what he just said broke my heart. My tears continued to fall and so did his. We continued to stare at each other and before i realized it. I saw my hand reaching feebly towards his face.

As i caressed his cheeks trying to wipe away his tears he seemed to suddenly snap out of whatever it was and jerked away as if my hands burned him.

'Oh no Hae. It's not that i.. You can't. No. Hae. I'm so sorry.' He stood abruptly.

But he came near again and kissed my lips softly. I felt his tears landed on my face.

'I'm sorry, Hae. And, i love you. I always will.'

He turned and left with that.

That was the last time i saw him.