Chapter Two =>

Who knows? We are meant to be.

 

Chapter 2 ^.^
 
"This is your house Taemin and Yoona. I hoped this is okay." Mrs. Im accommodate them to their house. "No, this is absolutely awesome, Mrs. Im." Taemin smiled at his mother-in-law. "Don't call me Mrs. Im! Mother will do." She smiled. "Umma!" Yoona exclaimed. "Yes. Umma~" Taemin said shyly. "Ahh.. My son-in-law is so cute." She admire him. Yoona mouthed Taemin "stupid."
 
When, Mrs. Im left, Taemin and Yoona was left at home. "Sorry, I let you marry me Taemin." Yoona said while sipping her coffee. "No, it's all right, I know why." Taemin smiled at him. "But be sure not to fall in love with me!" Taemin winked. "What? Fall in love?!" Yoona bursted in laughter as she mess Taemin's hair. "You stupid!" Taemin laughed as he playfully punched Yoona's shoulder.
 
*flashback*
 
Sorry Taemin, I let you suffer.
 
No, it's alright Yoona, I understand.
 
I just can't bear my father hurting my mom.
 
So your dad pursue you to marry me or else.....
 
He will let mom stay in America. And will not let her meet me.
 
Well, my dad uses my mom's name to let me agree.
 
Hmm... Seems like we are the same Taemin.
 
I know. But be sure not to fall in love with me!
 
No! Who would fall in love with you by the way?
 
Yah! What does that mean?!
 
*flashback end*
 
"How about a housewarming party?" Taemin suggested. "Cool! I will call my friends and the Choi's!" Yoona became very excited. "Then, I will call the Kim's" Taemin held his phone to contact the Kim's.
 
 
 
"Wha..." Jonghyun's mouth was wide open. Jessica was about to say something when. "Jonghyun! Insects will get in your mouth !" Tiffany laughed as she went closer to Jonghyun to cover his mouth. "Noona!" He blushed as she went closer to him. "What? You're blushing? Aish, you kid!" Tiffany messed his hair.
 
"Ah, I'm thirsty." Jonghyun said as he sat on the chair. "Here~" Jessica was about to give him a glass of water. "Here, Jjong." Tiffany gave him a glass of water. "Thanks." Jonghyun smiled. "Hmm... Did you say something Jessica?" "No!" Jessica smiled like nothing happened.
 
Jessica was all alone at the garden. She was crying. "Sniff... Sniff.... Sniff... Jessica, why are you like this? You know that Jjong can't love you the way you do. Sniff... Sniff.... Sniff.... Stop this nonsense." She didn't notice that Sunny followed her and heard her.
 
"Jessica~" she said as she pat Jessica's back. "Unnie~" she looked at her Unnie with her pitiful eyes. Sunny hugged her friend. "I know you like Jjong and I support you." She loosened her hug and looked at her directly. "But, how about don't get too much close to Jjong anymore? I mean you can still like him. It's just that I can't help thinking that you are hurt everyday."
 
"I understand." Jessica wiped her tears. They returned to the house.
 
"Sica!" Jonghyun looked worried. "Where have you been? We were worried." Jessica looked at her crush who was holding her tight. She looked at Sunny who smiled at her weakly. She knew that Sunny was always for her. She removed his hands. "I'm alright." She said coldly and went to her friend Sunny. "You alright?" Sunny looked at her worriedly. "Yes." Jessica blinked twice to stop her tears.
 
"Why is she cold?" Jonghyun asked himself. 
 
 
 
"Key, Sooyoung why did you two broke up?" Hyoyeon asked the two of them. They were in the other room. The two used-to-be couple was shocked. "I know you're shocked how did I know. I can sense it." The older woman smiled at them. "So why?" She looked at them directly. Then, they remembered what happened.
 
*flashback*
 
Sorry.
 
What.. Are you saying Key?
 
Let's break up.
 
What is your reason?
 
I just want to.
 
You? Want to? Is that an answer?
 
Sorry. Goodbye.
 
*flashback end*
 
"It's because...." Key was about to say something. " Unnie, I was the one who broke up with him. I can't love a diva!" Sooyoung laughed. She was faking her laugh to stop herself from crying. "Ah! I forgot something." Sooyoung ran away through the garden.
 
 Key held her hand tightly. "Let me go!" Sooyoung tried to remove his hand. "I won't!" Key said. "I'm sorry." His voice became sweet. "Sorry?!" Sooyoung looked at him with teary eyes. "After you left me in the rain. Breaking up with me without any reason. Sorry?! You can only say sorry?" He hugged her tight. " I still love you." Sooyoung who was mad at the moment removed his hand. "Well, I don't."
 
 
 
Onew was outside the lawn petting their pet dog, Roo. Taeyeon followed him. "Oppa, you said that Roo's first owner is not you." She sat down beside Onew. "Well, yes." He smiled. "Roo's first owner was Shim Ki Hyo. My ex." His smile turned into a frown. "She died in an accident. She was walking in the road when she saw Roo. Roo was almost got hit by the car but she saved Roo. She died. But before that she said that I will take good care of Roo." Taeyeon looked at her oppa whose tears fell.
 
"Oppa! Don't be sad! I will treat you chicken!" She smiled as Onew smiled. "Then, I'll go ahead!" He ran fast to the street. "I will do anything to see you smile." Taeyeon murmured to herself as she ran to her oppa.
 
 
 
"Where is Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon became aware that her sister is not around. "I'll look for her." Minho volunteered. 
 
As he walked, he saw Taeyeon and Onew running. He wanted to follow them so he ran also. He didn't notice he hit someone.
 
"Ouch...." A tall but pretty girl fell. Minho saw that her feet was bleeding. "Are you okay?" Minho asked her. "I'm alright. It is just a scratch." She tried to stand but she can't. "Let me take you inside. I'll take care of your wound."
 
They went to Taemin's house. "Seohyun?!" Tiffany was shocked to see her cousin with Minho. "You know Her?" Minho asked while looking at Tiffany curiously.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Now you know why Taemin and Yoona agreed! Ehh?! Key and Sooyoung became lovers?
 
Next chapter:
*meet Seohyun
*housewaring party
 
Please comment, vote and subscribe!