Chapter One ^^

Who knows? We are meant to be.

 

Chapter 1 >.<
 
"Minho, tell Sooyoung to hurry up. We are going to be late." Sunny, the eldest ordered his younger brother.
 
Minho went upstairs and knocked the door. "Sooyoung, hurry up." "Done!" The tall girl hopped. "Oppa, do I look pretty?" She asked her oppa who was looking at her. Minho went down and ignored her. "Yah! Minho~oppa!" She shouted. 
 
"If you will stay there, we will leave you." Minho told her as he went outside. "Aish, why is oppa so cold?" Sooyoung murmured to herself.
 
 
 
The three pretty girls wearing magnificent gowns were ready for the party. They were astonished by the car, Im Yoona brought for them. She couldn't pick them and said that they will meet in the party.
 
"It's kind of unusual that Mr. Lee(Taemin and Onew's dad) to invite us right?" Yuri was looking at her nails. It's her hobby if she is nervous. "I know right? It gives me goosebumps. Right Jessica?" Tiffany asked Jessica who was looking at the window. "I know. I hope there is no problem."
 
 
 
The four siblings were ready and rode to their car. Key, who was one of the closest friend of Taemin became worried. "Why did Mr. Lee invite us? It is unusual. He only invites us to his house if there are occasions." He was really worried of what will happen. "I know, but we should hope that everything will be alright." His noona, Hyoyeon said while driving their car.
 
"Taeyeon, have you called Onew already?" Jonghyun asked. "I can't. It seems like his phone is not working." Taeyeon was really worried. "What is going on, Onew~oppa?" She murmured as she looked at her cellphone.
 
 
 
"Taemin! Why are you still frowning?" Mr. Lee asked his second son who was not listening to him. "You are unfair dad. How could you do this to me? Your own son!" Taemin asked his dad." This is for your own good. You can't even have a better grade in school!. Ouch, his appa's words were stabbed in his heart. "But...." He tried to say a word. But, his father looked at him. "I promised to your mom that you will have a wonderful life." Taemin who heard the word "mom" , became silent. Onew, his Hyung who can't bear his brother to suffer tried to comfort him.
 
 
 
"Yoona, I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Her umma hugged her tight. "This is for your own good. I am sorry." Her mother began to cry. "It is alright. I don't want you to suffer in appa's hands. I will agree. I love you, mom." She hugged her mom. 
 
~knock~
 
"Mrs. Im, Ms. Yoona's fiancée and family are already here." Their secretary told her. "I see, let them come in."
 
Yoona looked at them to see her fiancée for the first time. "Taemin?" She was astonished when Taemin entered the room. "Yoona? Appa, you mean I am going to marry her?" He looked to his father who nodded.
 
 
 
"Dad, why did you tell me just now that I will marry Yoona. You didn't tell me." Taemin who was sat beside Yoona looked surprised. "Well, I said that you know her." His father smiled at him. "Get ready. We will have the engagement party in an hour." "What! Engagement party?" The forced-to-have-marriage couple said in unison. "Yes, and your friends will be there." Mr. Lee said as he walked outside the room leaving Taemin and Yoona ready for the party.
 
 
 
The group of friends gather in one room. Onew welcomed them.
 
"What! Taemin is going to get married with Yoona?!" They said in unison when they heard the news from Onew. "Yes, our parents decided that." His face was full of worries. "It's alright, we are here for them Onew~oppa." Taeyeon smiled at her oppa to cheer him up. "Thanks Taeyeon." He smiled at her and put his hand over her shoulder which made her blush. "Yah! Onew, why are you putting your hand over my sister's shoulder?" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Come on, Jjong Hyung, it is what you called love." Key smiled at Taeyeon with a tease.
 
 "Aish, what Love?" Jonghyun sighed. "Come on Jjong, Taeyeon is big already. Don't be sad if he likes Onew than her own brother." Tiffany smiled at him with a tease. "Noona!" Jonghyun shouted as Tiffany messed his hair. "They like each other?" Jessica murmured to herself.
 
"But... I am really worried about the two." Hyoyeon said which made the atmosphere serious again. "Me too." Yuri agreed." You know they are like Key jr. and Sooyoung the second." "What does that mean?!" Key and Sooyoung exclaimed and it quite lighten the mood. " I mean, they always fight. I hope that they will be alright." Yuri explained. "What do you think Minho-oppa?" Yuri said as she looked at Minho who was staring at the stars. " I don't know." He said while going somewhere. "Why is he so cold?" Yuri asked with a sigh. "No, in fact he is worried. He kept on looking at his cellphone." Sunny in. "My bro was waiting for Taemin's text... Maybe." "Hmm... He is a true friend." Yuri thought.
 
The lights turned off. And then magnificent music was played.
 
"Good evening to all of you. I am really glad that all of you went here and approved my invitation. Now,for the highlight of the show. Let us all welcome, the future president and Vice President of Lee Corporation, Mr. Lee Taemin and Ms. Im Yoona !"
 
The lights and on the stage was Taemin and Yoona who was holding hands. They were smiling and waving at the people. They are acting. That's what their friends thought.
 
"Taemin, I'm sorry. My dad agreed in this arrangement." Yoona blinked twice to stop her tears. "It's alright. I know you have  family problems." Taemin assured her. They entertained their guests. After that, they went to their friends. 
 
"Taemin, lets talk." Minho told Taemin. "Sure." Taemin and Minho left their friends and Yoona. They walked to a garden.
 
"Taemin, I know you want to disagree in this wedding." Minho looked at him directly. "Yeah, you know me well, Hyung." Taemin smiled but suddenly his expression changed. "But I need to. For Yoona."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyaaaaa! This is the first chapter and I am so happy. Well,if you are asking,where the hell is Seohyun. Well, she is in vacation! Joke! I am trying to insert her in chapter two or three. I still don't know.
 
This story is the reincarnation of my other story, The journey of love. I changed all most of the parts. I want it to be equally. This chapter is about TaeYoon with slight KeySoo, with slight JongSica (Sica jealous.) a bit of OnTae and a moment of 2min. Nyahahaha. But don't worry, this story is not about 2min. 
 
Clues for the next chapter:
 
* why did Yoona agreed on the wedding and also Taemin?
* more moments of the love teams
 
 
Please comment, vote and subscribe! Love ya! (>_<)