Chapter Three >_

Who knows? We are meant to be.

 

Chapter 3 <3
 
They went to Taemin's house. "Seohyun?!" Tiffany was shocked to see her cousin with Minho. "You know Her?" Minho asked while looking at Tiffany curiously.
 
"Of course I do! She is my cousin." Tiffany looked at Minho. "Seohyun?!" Yuri saw Seohyun and hugged her. "You also know her?" Minho looked at Yuri. "Duh! She's my bestfriend!" Yuri answered. "How about I introduced you to my friends?" She suggested and held her bestfriend's hand tight.
 
"Hi, I am Seohyun." She bowed 90 degrees. "Then, I am Hyoyeon and this is Sunny. We are  the oldest in the group. Including Tiffany." Hyoyeon introduced herself. "Eh?! My cousin is already old?" Seohyun said and earned a death glare from Tiffany which made everyone laugh. "Sorry." Seohyun bowed to her cousin. "No, it's alright if you tease us. I thought you were shy at first but you are fun to be with!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Of course, she is my cousin after all!" Tiffany bragged. Hyoyeon continued to introduced the others.
 
"Please take care of me!" Seohyun smiled. "Welcome to the family!" Tiffany smiled at her cousin and also Yuri.
 
"How about we play a game? You know our own game? Tell Me Your Wish." Key suggested. "Then, Minho and Seohyun toss your coins." Before the two of them toss their own coins, Sunny whispered something to Seohyun. 
 
As they toss the coin, Seohyun won. "Tell me your wish." Minho said coldly. She cleared . "Then, became my slave for three months." Seohyun smiled. "Ehh?!" Others were surprised including Minho.
 
"Sunny Unnie, why did you tell me to wish that Minho will become my slave?" Seohyun whispered to Sunny. "Well, I want that kid to change. You can do it. When you hit him. He insist to heal your wound right? Then, I conclude that you can change him. For the better." She smiled at Seohyun. "I will give you a prize if you succeed."
 
 
 
"Sooyoung Unnie , can you get the drinks from the kitchen?" Yoona showed her aeygo to Sooyoung. "Arasso, just wait okay?" She smiled at her cute dongsaeng. "I'll come with you!" Key volunteered. "No, I can do it ALONE." She stressed the word alone enough that Key's heart was like stabbed by an arrow. She went outside. "Yah! Key-oppa, even if you are my friend and ex of Sooyoung Unnie, I won't forgive you if you hurt her again! Hmph!" Yoona raised her right eyebrow and gave Key a you-will-be-death glare.
 
"Yah! What did I do?" Key exclaimed
 
"Unnie!" Yoona ran to Sooyoung. She saw her crying. "What's the matter, this is not the Unnie I know." Yoona looked worried. "I'm alright. I'm alright." She hugged her friend tightly. "Thanks Yoona." She loosened the hug. "Now, I need to get the drinks. Wait here. Okay?" She smiled as she messed Yoona's hair. "Unnie!"
 
 
 
Onew and Taeyeon returned home. They were talking. "Yah! Lee Jin Ki! What did you do to my sis? Huh?!" Jonghyun rushed to the main door. "Oppa! I just treated Onew oppa, chicken." Taeyeon defended. "And by the way, don't ever use that kind of volume to Onew oppa. Or else I will forget you as my brother." She smiled and went to Hyoyeon. "Yah! What does that mean?!" Jonghyun stared at Onew.
 
"That's what you called LOVE." Jessica whispered to Jonghyun. "Wha-? What love?" Jonghyun glared at Jessica. "Yah! Wait... Did you just talked to me?" Jonghyun smiled. "I didn't !" Jessica panicked and ran away. "Yah!" Jonghyun ran after. "Ahh... Another kind of LOVE. tsk tsk tsk." Taemin said while looking at the running-not-really couple.
 
"So what happened during your DATE?" Hyoyeon asked her sister. "It's not a date!" Taeyeon defended. "Hmmm..." Hyoyeon glared at her younger sister with a tease. "Well...."
 
*flashback*
 
As Onew and Taeyeon running to the park. They passed by a shop.
 
"Cute~" Taeyeon held a keychain with a cute pig on it. "It's cute." Onew smiled at Taeyeon. "Hmm... I'm hungry.... Lets go!" Taeyeon ran away. Onew looked at the keychain and smiled.
 
"Hmm... The chicken tastes awesome!" Onew smiled. "Why are you not eating?"
 
"Hmm?! Well, I'm full. In fact, I am already full when I saw you smiling." She murmured to herself. "Hmm? Did you say anything?" Onew asked while eating the drumstick. "Nothing! I said that I'm not hungry." Onew continued eating. "I see...."
 
Then, they went to a nearby park. Taeyeon was waiting for Onew. "Here." Onew placed the cold drink to her cheeks. "Oppa!" Onew laughed at her expression which made her blush.
 
"Here."He gave her the keychain that she likes. "Be sure to put it on your phone!" He said shyly. He showed Taeyeon his cellphone with a keychain. It has a chicken on it. "Eh?! A match? Couple keychain?" Taeyeon smiled. "It's not a couple keychain! It's just that the theme is the same." Onew blushed. "Arasso!" Taeyeon smiled at him.
 
*flashback end*
 
"Eh?! You had a date and then he gave you a Couple Keychain!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. "Unnie! Lower your voice! It's not a date really. And the keychain was only a thank you gift." Taeyeon smiled. "My baby sister is mature now. Aish, you really grown so well." Hyoyeon hugged her sister. "If Onew hurts you, just tell me and I will kick his !" Hyoyeon warned and Taeyeon laughed. "Understand."
 
 
 
"Yah! Jung Suyeon!" Jonghyun ran after Jessica. He held her hand and hugged her. "I'm glad. I thought you are mad at me." He loosened the hug and looked at her directly. "So, you are worried?" She asked shyly. "Of course! I missed my playful Jessica!" Jonghyun smiled. "Now, you should treat me a head massage!" 
 
The one-sided-love couple was under a cherry blossom tree in Taemin's house. Jessica was giving him a head massage. His head was on her lap. Jonghyun fell asleep. Jessica started to tear up. "I still like you Jjong. But, it looks like you like someone else, Tiffany Unnie. And so she. I can't tell you because I'm afraid that we will break our friendship. Sorry."
 
 
 
"Then, we will be going!" The Choi's send their goodbyes. Taemin and Yoona was left at home.
 
"Then, what should we do." Taemin asked Yoona.
 
"Hmm, what should we do?" Taemin leaned closer to Yoona's face."What---are---you doing?" She blushed hard.
 
"Yah, how about we DO what married people do?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"My father will be happy to see his grandchildren before he dies."
 
"What?" 
 
"We are already engage so....."
 
Taemin leaned closer that Yoona closed her eyes.
 
"Haha." Taemin laughed hard that Yoona opened her eyes wide. "You should have seen your face!"
 
"Yah! What did you just do?"Yoona got mad.
 
"Don't worry I won't do it with you. You are not the type of girl I like." Taemin winked and went his room.
 
"Yah! Lee Taemin! I will kill you!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ahh! All lovers here. Success!
 
I also thought about giving names for our couples.
 
MinhoxSeohyun -> the cold-warm couple / the slave-master tandem 
KeyxSooyoung-> the used-to-be couple / the arrogant twins
TaeminxYoona-> the forced-to-marry couple /the cute but mean and the pretty but bossy
OnewxTaeyeon-> the oppa-dongsaeng couple / the chicken and the pig
JonghyunxJessica-> the one-sided-love couple / the noona lover and the hoping
 
Next chapter....
 
Will be TaeYoon chapter 
 
Be sure to look forward for it!
 
Love ya all!
 
 
Please comment, vote and subscribe!