Beyond Your Dreams

Perfect

Beyond Your Dreams

Happiness is always there whenever I'm with you

 

"She definitely should have your eyes."

Minho gently puts down his book at the sudden remark. He looks at his wife with such overwhelming love and protective feelings that it shows through his grin. The love of his life, resting on his laps, was smiling at him when she touches his face with her soft hand. He then takes her hand with his and kiss it. His book, long forgottened.

"What is this all about?"

She shakes her head, "Nothing...I just think our girl should have your eyes. You have such a girly big eyes - with double eyelids too." she sighs, "If our daughter inherits mine, it would be disasterous. I even had to have a plastic surgery to have double eyelids."

Flattered yet displeased at the same time, Minho gently his wife's perfectly sculptured jaw.

"Everything about you is beautiful, Yuri." He places a reassuring kiss on her forehead, "I would like our daughter to have every pieces of you. Your royal nose, your stubborn chin, your foxy eyes. You are perfect and our daughter is going to be perfect just like her mother."

She looks so bright with his small compliment that he had some trouble to get his sight of her lips. He's suddenly at war with his own desire. It is very tempting to make out with her right now but the fact that they are out here resting on a grass in a park where dozens of people could watch them forces him to rearrange his thoughts and sanity. But it was hard. He made some noises in accident.

A strange one.

"Minho?"

He tries to look at the bird chirping on the tree. But it does not work. Yuri knows him better.

"Are you...okay?"

"I'm fine." He rasped, "Just don't move yet."

His wife, indeed tried her best not to laugh at his condition, but heck, she bursts out laughing a few seconds later and it was not helping him at all because all she did was adding another vibration on his laps.

"Yuri, don't move!" Suffering, that's all he could think of.

She places her palms on , "I'm sorry." her laughter never really left her, "Oh honey, I really am sorry."

He took a deep breath and carefully exhales.

"I misses you too, if that would make you any better."

He smiles eventually, "It's not your fault. My hardship is nothing compared to yours."

Casually, he rests his palm on top of her belly. He could feel their daughter kicks against his hand as he touches her. Knowing that he had a beautiful wife and soon will be a father to a healthy baby, made his mind at ease. There is nothing can beat the feeling, not even his lust.

"Another one month to go." He hypnotized himself, "All I need to do is to restrain myself for a few months and all my sacrifices would be paid off after that."

Her warm hands now joined him, savoring the joy of parenthood. The overriding happiness and protectiveness he felt made him proud as a man and making his love for Yuri boundless. And as he gently caresses her belly, he swears to himself that he will guard his wife and the little creature inside her with his life and made sure that nothing bad is going to happen to them. Nothing is going to tarnish his lovely wife and daughter.

Nothing.

"I love you." He suddenly breathed.

She smiles, understands what he's trying to convey, "You are going to be a great father, Minho."

He closes his eyes as she brings his face closer for a kiss.

"I always believe in you."

Those words from her made his happiness beyond his dreams. Far beyond.

*****

Enjoy

 

Words from the author,

Believe in them. MinYul forever.