She's Dancing With Another Man

Perfect

She's Dancing With Another Man

When music starts to play, dance with me...

 

“She’s beautiful isn’t it?”

Choi Minho shot his head around immediately. He changes his stare from the guy in front of him to the girl standing in a huge crowd of friends across them. He smiled automatically at the sight of her, “Yes, she is.” He answered in a whisper.

The man who was chatting beside him then stands up. He fixes his black tuxedo and tries to presentable as possible and before he could take a step forward, he looks at him and grins, “How do I look?”

“Handsome.” Was his short reply.

The latter gives another look at himself and shot him a satisfying nod before he swiftly walks ahead, leaving him alone in his seat. His heart cried a bit when he watches as the guy gently took the girl’s hand and brings her forward to the dance floor. When the music starts to play, they begin to dance, looking into each other eyes with a wide happy grin plastered all over their face and with no wonder, at that moment, all the spotlight and all eyes were on them, Minho was not an exception. He saw his proud grin as he cradle the girl in his arm and dance with her as though she was the only thing that mattered whilst the girl…her smiling eyes says it all.

He sighed.

His heart start to race every moment he looks at her. She always had been the apple in the eyes of all man. Trust me…all of them, and he was one of the lucky guys to be accepted as her friend. She is innocence, cute, attractive, y, intelligent and kind-hearted all wrapped up inside those voluptuous body and tiny waist. He always wonders how God unjustly placed this angel in this lowly Earth. But then he realizes that he should thank God more than anything for he had treasured every moments he had with her.

Every moment including this one, at this moment, tonight…on her wedding night.

Tonight, she let her long, luxurious black, slightly wavy hair fall around her shoulder. She placed a small tiara on top of her but its shine doesn’t match the flaming glow she gave through her smile. Her white wedding dress enlightened her healthy tanned skin tone and sensual body. She’s utterly beautiful, period.

Soon after, the music stops. Another romantic song begins to chime in the hall.

“May I have this dance?”

His deep voice may have startled them for a second but when her lips started to twist into a smile, he knew that the answer is yes.

“Absolutely.” He said with a warm smile. “I don’t want to keep you waiting anymore. She’s yours anyway.”

He grins, “Thank you, Mr Kwon.”

As soon as he goes away, Minho gladly takes her into his arms and he looks into her eyes as they move in chorus with the slow tempo. He her back with gentle and sneakily, he places a chaste kiss on her shoulder.

She chuckles.

“That song took a damn long time to finish.” He complained.

With her hand resting on his chest, she beams. “You shouldn’t say that. My father chose it himself.”

“Then, your father is really an ‘excellent’ judge of song-picking.”

She bursts out laughing. “Mr Choi Minho, you are impossible. Are you just being impatient or jealous?”

“Both.” He playfully replied. “But more to jealous, I think.”

“And why would you? He’s my father - biological father. He’s not my ex.”

He then stared at her for the umpteenth time before a proud smile breaks into his lips. She had always been wonderful to him and tonight he concluded that his love to her is tremendously boundless. He loves her so much that it hurts to see that she’s happy with somebody else. He was supposed to be the one who made her happy and no one else. Call him obsessive, call him overly-protective. He couldn’t care less. She belongs to him as much as he belongs to her.

“Because, Mrs Choi Yuri…” he whispered into her ear, “No matter what, you are still dancing with another man.”

*****

 

Enjoy...