I Kissed A Girl

Perfect

I Kissed A Girl

And I like it

 

“Oh shoot!”

Their table was shaken by a sudden thunderous jerk and before he knew it, his girlfriend was out of his sight. Minho gently put down his piece of meat with knitted eyebrows.

“Okay…”

He ducks his head under the table only to found her hiding with a nervous grin plastered on her face.

“I seem to be lost a moment back there.” He teased, “Is there some earthquake that I missed?”

She chuckles. “No.”

Minho smirks and joins her under the table. Luckily the table cloth is long enough to cover the whole table otherwise; people might find it hard to understand what the hell they are doing right now. Even he was confused.

“So, are we going to continue our dinner here?”

“Of course not.”

“Good, because it’s going to be a waste if we abandoned our hundreds dollar meals on this not-so-cheap restaurant.”

He was preparing to go when a hand caught his arms.

“Let’s just stay here for a moment.”

He frowned. Weird. Too weird. He realized that of his own girlfriend.

“Okay Yuri, you have to tell me what happen. I’m dying to know.”

She giggles at her own thought, “I don’t think you want to know.”

“Oh yes I do. I left my meat up there on the table to accompany you here. So please give me some courtesy to explain to me why we are stuck under this table.”

“But you are going to think differently of me if I told you. You would think I’m crazy.”

Now, his curiosity would kill him.

“Just tell me. I promise I would not judge you.”

She gave a few seconds of deep thought whilst looking into his eyes intensely, as if to question the truth of his words.

“Oh fine. It’s an old story anyway.” She then carefully peeps through a small hole and then ask him to join her, “You see that girl over there?”

He saw the girl she mentioned about. He nearly missed her since there is nothing she wore that signified her as a female. The girl Yuri was pointing at was wearing a black tuxedo with bow tie looking sharp with short neat hair.

“What about her? Is she your ex or something?”

Yuri gently pats her nape. “Well…I sort of…yeah…”

“What? She’s your ex-bestfriend? Is this what’s all about?”

“It is more complicated than that. Amber and I…” She’s trying hard to explain. “We sort of kissing each other back then…in the high school.”

His eyes widened a thunderous shock. “You mean like kissing…” he then point to his cheek.

“Oh God Minho, don’t be so naïve. Of course I kissed her in the lips. I wouldn’t be this embarrassed if I gave her a chaste kiss.”

There is an awkward silence before everything just sounded so silly to him. He finally breaks down in fits of vigorous laughter.

“Oh. My. God. My girlfriend is actually an ex-lesbian?”

Her shoulder drops. “It’s just one kiss. It doesn’t mean I’m gay.”

“Tell me something, did you like it?”

“Like what?”

“The kiss.” He asked with the remaining giggles.

Yuri stares him feeling annoyed, she knew he’s not going to slide it off easily and she’s going to be teased for her whole life. “Well…I absolutely like it. Better than I’ve ever had.” She said, prompting his ego, “Probably the best too.”

His laugh suddenly mute, “Haish…that’s not going to be true. You probably had a better kiss.”

She shrugs her shoulder. “I don’t think so. I can’t remember one right now.”

Minho squint his eyes. Now, he is annoyed and Yuri could see it through his reddening ears.

“You see, Amber really had an exclusive skill. I was pretty much when her lips touched mine and –”

He kisses her hard at that point. Yuri, who was more than ready to receive it, smiles at his act. With his one hand places securely on her jaw, he presented her with everything he had and every trick he could’ve done. Yuri is impressed. She does.

Oh yes, she does.

“So…” he said, when he finished his revenge, “Remember that?”

“Uhum.”

“Am I better?”

She chuckles, “I don’t know. Maybe.”

Her tease caused her another round of extraordinary kissing session which people wouldn’t believe that it was done under a small table.

“How about now?”

Yuri nods, “Better. Definitely the best.”

He beams a victory grin.

*****

Enjoy

 

Words from the author,

Just a short not-so-funny story to remind you that this ship ain’t sinking.