One Direction

Perfect

 

One Direction

Love is to be with each other all the time…right?

 

 

“Well, you don’t look like somebody who just had a date.”

Choi Minho, a tall handsome gentleman clad in his plain white shirt and jeans who just arrived instantly reacted with a shot of deathly stare. His eyes wide squinted with fury and his jaw taut with intense rage. His group mates, the Nation’s flower boys, were already embracing themselves for what to come as they realized from his eyes that

It was the wrong time to say it.

And it was the wrong thing to say.

“If you call a terribly short ten-minute meeting in an alienated emergency stairs with masks and glasses on that made every move or even breathe impossible, then I’m afraid you’re the most unromantic person ever and your girlfriends are the unluckiest girl in the universe.”

Key, the guy who have everything to say to anything and Jonghyun, the guy who always wants to know everything, looked at each other with a meaningful glance.

“Definitely a lover’s fight.” Key declared.

In a split second, the white-dyed-haired duos cling themselves beside Minho who finally able to sit down on one of the benches in front of the departure gate. The prey rolled his eyes at his most annoying mates. Onew and Taemin watched them as Key and Jonghyun tried to pry on his relationship matters.

“Did you shout at her?”

“Why did you fight with her?”

“Is this about your scandal with Sulli? Because I swear to God, that would have been so funny. It just one single flopped drama and she had been our dearest sister since God knows when.”

If Key hadn’t been so immense with his talk he would have recognized Minho’s you-are-dead-to-me glare at him. Not only he brought up the scandal matter, the diva also promptly proclaimed that his drama was a failure as if he hadn’t known about it.

“Shut up.” He sighed. “Just shut up. I’m not in the mood to discuss about this.”

Jonghyun look up to Key and mouthed “Must be a really big fight.” To which Key agreed with a single nod.

“Yah, I’m in front of you! You think I can’t see that?”

*****

Sooyoung was preoccupied with her phone when she heard Kwon Yuri sit beside her. The girl thumped her hand bag between them and wears her seatbelt like she wants to crush it. Sooyoung knew something was wrong.

“So how is he?” she asked without bothering to look at her. She knew it would a pretty scary face plastered on her face.

“Fantastic!” Yuri said with a mocking tone.

Sooyoung smirked, “So who started it this time?”

“What?”

The tall girl finally turns to her, “The fight?”

“We’re not fighting.”

Sooyoung turn to her phone again.

“Yes you do.”

“We’re not. We’re just…”

“Having a misunderstanding?”

Yuri pauses. “Yeah…that’s about it.”

Sooyoung grins, “A misunderstanding about what then?”

Yuri sighed, “Almost about everything.”

“Like…”

“Like how we spent less time with each other now. Like how we silently drew apart from each other. I’m going to Japan and he’s going to London. We barely see each other now.”

“Well, that’s how we do, right? Idols have to date like that. We didn’t have enough time for each other but somehow we date.”

“Yeah but I want more than that. I want to see him. I want to go out and date with him. I want us to meet and talk like normal people do.”

“You just did. Just now.”

“Urgh. If you call a terribly short ten-minute meeting in an alienated emergency stairs with masks and glasses on that made every move or even breathe impossible, then I’m afraid you’re the most unromantic girl in the universe.”

Yuri sighs again. She let her dreams flood into her mind.

“I wish I wasn’t an idol and didn’t fall in love with an idol. I wish Minho’s just a normal guy and I’m just a normal girl.” She stares out of the window, “We meet by chance, probably at work and then we dated. We spent the Christmas together, watching fireworks or movies without drawing any attention towards us. No glasses, no masks so that I can stare at him whenever I like and he can kiss me whenever he likes. We would be deeply in love and inseparable.”

Sooyoung felt sorry for her, “But that’s not our world Yuri. We’re normal people who entitled with special attention. Don’t get me wrong, I wish I can do that with my boyfriend too but some couples are just…different. And that what made each of us special. Just appreciate what we have now, Yuri. God knows how many people want your place right now.”

Yuri smirks, “Yeah right. Well, I don’t think –”

Right when she was about to say something harsh, a message came in.

“You didn’t turn off your phone yet?”

“Well, the plane isn’t moving yet, Sooyoung.” She said without bothering to look at her face.

It was from Minho and as she read his message a big grin breaks across her face.

“Oh Sooyoung, I love him!” she squealed whilst leaning towards her plane mate.

Startled by her sudden bipolar action, Sooyoung quickly peeked, “What did he said?”

“Here.” She readily shoves her phone towards her face, “Isn’t he the sweetest thing in the world?”

Sooyoung took the phone and read.

“True love doesn’t mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes…and my heart never changes. Right now both of us are heading towards a different destination but our hearts and mind will always remain in one direction…towards each other.”

Sooyoung nearly pukes and drop Yuri’s phone. “Urgh…too cheesy.”

*****

Enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit photo to sillyfish

 

 

Words from the author,

Hey guys...I've some news for you. I'm starting my 4th year meds school next year and things will be getting worse for me. So, I've to say goodbye to all of you. This is my last fic and probably the last time I'm going to be in Asianfanfics. I will be going to delete all my stories except Perfect so if you guys ever want to read my fic again, just save it you compute kay...

And lastly, I'm not going to go without saying goodbye to my loveliest friend, lovelyseulgi. sorry that I couldn't accomplish your project but believe me, if I had time I will give it all to that. hehe. I like you so much, we had so much fun together shipping minho and yuri, and believe me, this ship ain't sinking but if it is we'll be sinking together with the ship. haha. I'm going to keep in touch with you through you tube since I dont have any others, plus, i really love your videos.

And to all the readers, thank you so much. all those days, months and years enduring the fact that I'm really slow in updating and sometimes changing my story, really, I'm really sorry and I love you all. sorry for the short message but i really need to be quick and gone. so long, bye bye.

 

 

Aryeoung

enjoy