Connections...

Changed.

 

Compared to the begging of the school day, the rest of the day was pretty uneventful for Kyuhyun and the other Royals. They met their new teachers, they received a ton of new textbooks, and had to fend off the fan girls. Just usual for the first day of school. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wait. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That last part wasn't normal. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yep. The Royals had to fend off fangirls. Word spread fast that there were 4 handsome hotties on campus on. Yet no one knew that the suspicious curly-haired brunette was actually Kyuhyun. The nerdy kid from last year who followed the rules to a T and was bullied almost every week for his nerdy looks and brain. But, he could put up with all the bullying. It was just teasing. Nothing to extreme. 
Kyuhyun was always teased. Ever since elementary school. He was always scrawny. Didn't look like he had a single muscle in his body. In elementary and part of middle school, he wore ugly glasses. At least last school year he had contacts. Despite all of this, he was best friends with the lead of the school last year. Eunhyuk was the head of the dance club. For Kibum, it was the acting department. Heechul, he was the head of the beauty department (for the acting section) and the diva/ head of the school. Everyone was afraid of Heechul. Which is why Kyuhyun was only teased and nothing more. 
 
 
Everyone was also bewildered as to why Kyuhyun was friends with Chanyeol, Kai, and Kris. These 3 guys were closer to Kyuhyun than the Royals were. Chanyeol, Kai, and Kris are all in the performing arts section. They are all rappers and dancers (although Chanyeol is a bit clumsy on his feet). The 3 of them had a staggering height above everyone. They could clearly see above everyone's heads. Chanyeol was known for instrumental abilities along with his happy and care free attitude and deep voice. Kai was known for his ballet, and foreign looks. Kris, was known for his artistic abilities. He always helped the school win first place every year for all of his art pieces he enters. 
 
Anyways, enough with introductions. You'll find out more throughout the story. 
 
Kyuhyun was very pleased he didn't see Seohyun at all. He heard rumors that Donghae and Seohyun are an item now, and that Seohyun is now a cheerleader of the school (which Kyuhyun thought was such a contrast to Seohyun's personality). Maybe Seohyun changed as well... 
 
Evrn though his friends thought he was healed, and didn't care anymore, he was far from healed. His first week after the breakup with Seohyun was tough. He cried every night, he thought he was worthless. The other Royals had to stay over the first month after the breakup, because everyone was scared he would commit suicide. His whole family was scared that he would commit suicide, like he almost did when his grandma died. 
 
That first week for Kyuhyun was the hardest. He was a mess! He wouldn't eat, he could barely sleep, and he would snap very easily. By the end of the week, Kyuhyun looked like a walking skeleton! It wasn't a pretty sight...
 
he thought he was useless. 
 
He thought he was disgusting. 
 
he thought that no one cared about him. 
 
All of these thoughts kept attacking him at once. He couldn't get them out of his mind. He felt pathetic, and worthless. 
 
If it wasn't for Heechul, he would've been gone by now. 
 
Heechul entered the bathroom one day to find a bleeding Kyuhyun, and a knife right next to him. Heechul screamed for help. The hospital said that Kyuhyun was very lucky that he missed a vital organ. He was merely a few centimeters from his heart. But, Kyuhyun lost a lot of blood. The doctor didn't know if Kyuhyun was going to wake up or not. For 2 weeks, Kyuhyun was in a coma. Just when his parents were going to take him off of life support, Chanyeol saw Kyuhyun's hand twitch. He woke up, but fell back into the coma. For the rest of the month, Kyuhyun fell in and out of consciousness. 
 
Once Kyuhyun was finally deemed healthy enough to go home, every was on their toes. Even thought they were happy Kyuhyun was alive, Kyuhyun wasn't. He wished Heechul didn't open the door of the bathroom and find him. He openly expressed this to everyone, asking why they couldn't just let him die. It was a heartwrenching thing for everyone to hear. Kris immediately took Kyuhyun to his room. Once inside, Kyuhyun couldn't stop ranting about how much he wanted to die, and how worthless he was. Kris couldn't take it anymore, he slapped Kyuhyun across the face. 
 
Even thought kris wasn't good with expressing himself, he made sure he gave Kyuhyun an ear full. That day, Kris gave one of his best pep talks in his life. Kyuhyun was very touched. He went through an immediate change, he gained more muscle, he wasn't moping around, and with the help of his friends, he got back up on his feet.
 
he wasn't going to let Seohyun and Donghae get to him. He knew he was going to get revenge. He just knew... 
 
 
Anyways, he got back on his feet and started his new life. Now lets get back to the present!!
 
 
At the end of the day, the 4 boys threw their textbooks in the trunk of Heechul's car (quite literally actually....) and sped off to the mall, much to the dismay of the 3 younger ones. They knew what the rest of their week was going to involve. Shopping, shopping, and guess what, MORE SHOPPING. 
Because one day of shopping is never enough for a diva....
 
Just remember; Heechul+money+daddy's mall= a lot of shopping bags.....
 
--------------------------------
hey! Yea, I know this update is way overdue. I'm so sorry! Hopefully the next chapter will be released soon. I just keep forgetting to update, and when I do remember, I'm to lazy to do anything. 
For the 3 EXO guys, I had a really hard time thinking of another attribute for Kris. But, I remembered he drew he thinks he's Vango (did I spell it right? Anyways, watch Weekly Idol to know what I'm talking about). So.....yea. 
 
Oh! I have a YouTube channel! Subscribe and comment there! My username is the same one here on AFF. Hopefully I'll see you gush there!! Follow me on Instagram also! This account also has the same username. ^_^ 
 
byee~!