Royalties

Changed.

 

A curly-haired boy stood at the entrance of the school. His fists were sweaty, and he was as pale as ever. 
 
'This is it' he thought as he strode into the school. He was walking with so much more confidence than he had. The boy had his head held high, shoulders back, chest out, and he took big, confident strides. In his mind, he thought he looked like a freak! But to everyone else (especially the girls) he was a appeal. 
 
 The crowd practically saw him as glowing. He had an aura that made you afraid to confront him. He was practically wearing the same thing as everyone else: the school uniform of Seoul High. But, there was something that made him appear special than the rest. Okay, maybe he was wearing his uniform a bit differently than the rest. 
 
   He ed the first couple of buttons so he could actually breathe, and his tie was on a bit loose. His hair was messy (but done in an effortless and cool kind of way). And he wore a pair of shades. 
 
 Everyone looked at him in awe, but he thought they were looking at him as if he's a freak show! 'It might be because of my clothes'. He thought.
 
Everyone thought he looked effortlessly cool, but he thought he looked sloppy.  His shirt was ed a bit, and his tie was loose cause he over slept, and had to rush out of the house! His hair was messy since he missed the bus and had to run. The reason why he had shades on was because it was to sunny that day. He thought he looked decent before running out of the house, but now it seems as if he's rethinking it a bit. Embarrassed, he kept his head low, trying to avoid the stares of his schoolmates. 
 
 Trying not to hurt himself, he ran, trying to find his class with his head still hung low. Trying to hide his face from his schoolmates. 
 
 He got into class (with a few minor bruises on the head from running (yes running) into poles) and sat down in a random chair in the back. He sighed, trying to erase the memories just a while ago from his mind. Did he really look that goofy that everyone had to stare at him?
 
 Around the same time on the other side of the school, a boy resembling a monkey, a diva fixing his hair, and a guy with just a killer smile, were sprawled around the water fountain. They were lazying around waiting for their lazy gaming friend. 
 
 "Aish!" The monkey boy exclaimed "did he actually forget?!? You know, for a nerd, he forgets things pretty easily." Fishing out his phone, he texts the said nerd to meet them at their new meeting spot at the water fountain. Within a few minutes of seeing the text, he could see a boy with curly locks running their way. He had no backpack or anything due to the fact he was previously snoozing in the nearly-empty class. 
 
 "Kyuhyun!" Monkey boy exclaims "why are you so late?!?" 
 
   "Sorry, my mind wandered off." Kyuhyun managed to pant out. A bit curious he asked "hey, Eunhyuk, do I look really weird? People were sort of staring at me when I came on campus" 
 
   Eunhyuk was about to open his mouth when he got pushed out of the way by their diva-friend, Heechul. He gave the gamer boy a scrutinizing look. Heechul circled Kyuhyun, occasionally poking, and prodding the poor boy. He looked Kyuhyun up and down, investigating the latter, almost as if he had something suspicious on his body. With a firm nod of his head, he backed always from Kyuhyun's body. 
 
 "For once," the diva began "you actually look good." Heechul then abruptly his heel and strutted towards his bag "But, you're gonna need this. Put it on your tie." What he took out was 2 pins, one of a game controller, and one of a crown. He then proceeded to give pins to Eunhyuk, and their other friend, Kibum. For Eunhyuk, Heechul gave him a pin of a monkey. For Kibum, he received a pin of an actor's script. Both also received a second pin of a crown. 
 
 Heechul showed the 3 males his own tie. The personal one was a pin of a mirror.  He, to, also had a pin of a crown. 
 
 "This year is going to be our year. We will be the most well-known group this year. We'll be the royalties of the school. Therefore, I had these custom pins made. No one will be able to get pins like these. They're custom pins. Made from the finest material. They cost me $1,000. If you damage it, you pay for it." Heechul gave a stern look towards his dongsaengs who only gulped in fear as a response. The diva nodded and continued his speech "Every popular has a signature style. Something that has us stand out from the crowd. Ours, is going to be our pins. From this point on, we'll be known as the Royalties. To go along with our new standing in the school popularity pyramid, we will all go shopping and change our looks tonight. No exceptions." 
   The 3 boys looked at each other with a weary gaze, with Heechul here commanding them, this is gonna be a long year..... 
 
~~~ 
Hello my lovely readers! I am very sorry for getting this chapter out really late. I just came out of testing season, and only have a few weeks left of school. Until then, I will make it a habit to update this story every second Monday of the month. This is going to be the only chapter that isn't going to be on schedule. Once school ends. I may update more frequently. 
 
Comment and tell me what you think. Next chapter I'll be replying to you guys and your comments. Share this story if you like it, and subscribe if you haven't done so already. 
 
I am also looking for someone to make me a background, and a poster. If you know someone or a shop that is good, please recommend it to me. 
 
Also, add me as a friend to keep up to date with me an my life. 
 
I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Let me know what you thought about this first chapter! 
 
Byee~