Babysitting

Another Day Comes

Another couple of days pass

Lee Joon and DooJoon heads towards the dressing room after a long day with variety program shootings. Lee Joon rubs his shoulder and looks down at the ground as he walks, he has been under a lot of stress lately and is feeling quite beat these days.

DooJoon pats him on the back “It was a good show”

Lee Joon nods “I’m doing so many shows lately I can hardly separate them”

“I see” DooJoon nods and opens the door. They both freeze in the moment they enter. There, with her back to the wall and her side to them Alex is sitting. She has a on a beanie and a pair of very big white headphone, her head pops with the beat of the music and mouths the lyrics softly. On the chair in front of her, her feet taps the rhythm and her arms rest on her knees

 “What the hell” DooJoon frowns. Lee Joon shakes his head and walks over pulling a chair with him. He takes a seat facing Alex and pulls the headphones of her “What are you listening to?” He moves them to his own ears and listens

Lonesome ghost with NICO touches the wall” Alex smirks

“Why aren’t you listening to MBLAQ?” he hands the headphones back to Alex who takes it with her right hand exposing a bit of the fox on her arm

“I have to look at you guys all the time do I really have to listen to you all the time as well?” Alex makes a slightly irritated expression and huffs

Joon sniffs looking at her for a few seconds before he pulls her beanie down covering her face “You are so bloody cruel Alex”

She laughs and pulls her beanie back up before sending a glance to DooJoon “You are staring”

Joon looks at DooJoon as well “You might as well come over and say hi to my rude friend” he gestures with a hand

Alex sends him a grin “I’m not that rude” Joon sends Alex a glare and shakes his head. DooJoon clears his throat and steps over to the other two “Hi. I’m DooJoon”

“Ah you are one of the idiots!” Alex places her feet on the ground and points a finger at him. She gets a whack over the back of her head from Lee Joon “Yah show some respect!” he scolds her but she just scowls back at him “What!” Alex huffs rubbing the spot he hit “If he hadn’t been so ing loud in that store I wouldn’t have had to act like a ing gigolo!”

Lee Joon frowns “What?”

“ it” Alex waves a hand and looks at DooJoon “Keep it down another time. It was ing annoying”

DooJoon frowns. He knows Alex had to help him and SooHyun but Seungho didn’t make it seem like such a big deal so he is kind of shocked that Alex is reacting like this.

“Ey it’s Alex!” Junho enters the room. Alex moves her head and smiles “Junho” She reaches out a hand to greet him. Joon and DooJoon frowns.

“You remembered me!” Junho smiles happily

“Don’t flatter yourself” Alex smirks “I knew who that one was working with today” she nods her head towards Joon

“That one?” Joon complains but gets ignored

Junho takes her hand shaking it once “Nice to see you again” he grins “How are you?”

“Fine fine no trouble. You?” She sits back in the chair looking at him.

Joon huffs "No trouble my . There is nothing but trouble with you"

Again he gets ignored

“Pretty good” Junho nods “You ran out pretty abruptly”

She nods “Yeah I had to make sure my motorcycle hadn’t been stolen”

Joon crosses his arms “What the hell? Since when do you two know each other?”

Alex looks at him “We met the day I started my job as a gigolo”

Joon pulls her beanie down again

”EY!” She complains moving it up. Joon chuckles to himself and shakes his head.

Alex playfully lashes out at him with a big grin “I’m not kidding actually. Your manager has been calling me asking me to do favors and not just for your agency but for several agencies. Yesterday I got SHINee out from a mall. Or well, I was the distraction again”

“You were the one creating chaos at the mall!” Joon starts laughing

“Don’t tell anyone” Alex holds a finger up in front of her lips and smirks.

DooJoon stands by frowning, he pretty annoyed with Alex calling him an idiot. Junho takes a seat next to Joon looking up at DooJoon. Alex follows his eyes and sees the frowning DooJoon. Joon gives her a push and gestures at DooJoon as well. Alex bites her lip and sighs “Yah! DooJoon look at me” She narrows her eyes at him. He looks up meeting her eyes and she smile friendly “I’ll help you out again. Don’t worry about it” She holds out a peace-offering hand. DooJoon takes it and smiles slightly “I’ll be more subtle another time”

“By the way according to those girls Beast beats U-kiss” Alex smirks. DooJoon flashes a proud smile “I told him!”

“I’m not sure I agree though” Alex smirks getting a glare from DooJoon

Joon chuckles and looks at Alex. He is quite sure Alex has heard neither U-kiss nor Beast. It's just so like her to say something like that just to annoy. He frowns slightly “What are you doing here anyway?”

“You manager called me” Alex looks at him “He had stuff to do so he told me to babysit”

“You are younger than me” he scowls at her

“His words not mine” Alex smirks and crosses her arms “So be a good boy now”

DooJoon and Junho chuckle while Joon frowns and looks quite displeased “Stop making me look bad!”

“I would never” She grins and tilts her head.

He pulls her beanie down again “You should learn to respect your elders”

Alex laughs and pulls the beanie up pointing a finger at Joon “I done more in my life than you ever will on just about every front”

“Maybe but you can’t remember half of it so it doesn’t count” Joon smirks.

Alex’s smile fades a bit and she nods and looks down “Right”

Lee Joon swallows and pokes her forehead “Sorry” he mumbles looking regretful

She looks up at him “For what?”

“Reminding you of that” He mumbles looking down. Alex smiles and shakes her head “Don’t be. That doesn’t bother me. I just got this ing headache” She frowns and rubs her temples.

“You’re still getting those?” Joon looks concerned and moves his head so he can see her face.

She nods once “Yeah but you know I just need to settle down. I’m in a new place and a lot of things have happened”

“And you keep getting messed up with the wrong people” Joon nods and waves a hand "Getting beat up and minor stuff like that" He says casually and tilts his head smiling cutely at her. She grins “That too” their eyes meet and both smile sweetly.

The two others look confused at them “Okay you lost us” Junho frowns. Alex and Joon looks at him and chuckle. Alex gets up “It’s nothing you need to know about”

She looks at Lee Joon and frowns “I’m not having you on my motorcycle looking like that”

Joon frowns “Why not? I look good” He stands up and strikes a handsome pose flashing his famous killer smile. Alex steps closer and grasps his collar pulling his face really really close “I know” a playful smile on her lips

Their faces are so close they can feel each other’s breath. Lee Joon smirks and pats her on the head “Bad Alex. Bad”

Alex laughs and pats him on the cheek “I still don’t want you on my motorcycle like that” She steps back and picks up a bag from the floor “Put this on”

Joon frowns “I’m not wearing your clothes!”

Alex chuckles “You aren’t although there could come some fun out of that. That is yours. Should fit probably I got the measurements from your manager. I’m guessing I’ll be acting driver for you guys quite a bit so I got you all tailor-made clothes”

Lee Joon smirks “Really?”

She nods once and then looks at the two others whose eyes have turned huge “What?” She frowns

“That just looked…” Junho starts

“Quite intimate” DooJoon finishes. Alex looks at Lee Joon and they both laugh. She then steps over and pushes DooJoon up against the wall keeping her face right in front of him “You thought that was intimate?” her hands are placed on either side of his face.

DooJoon swallows his saliva and pushes himself back in the wall as if he was trying to get through it.

Junho bites his lip to stifle a chuckle. Lee Joon laughs while pulling out the clothes looking at it and nods condoning the style. He sends a looks back at Alex. It’s hard to believe this is the same girl who was looking so pale and fragile the first time he met her. He looks back at the outfit in his hands thinking back.