3,2,1, here we go

Another Day Comes

“Yah you ready?!” Zico yells from the street up to the window. Yong Guk moves to the window seeing the impatient Zico grinning back at him “Chill will ya!” He grunts and moves back in finding his phone and putting on a jacket. He takes a look in the mirror running a finger over his jar while a satisfied smirk appears on his lips. “Looking good man” He chuckles and scans his outfit once more. His clothes might be a bit baggy but he looks good anyway. He nods approvingly twisting a few strands of blond hair before sending himself a dashing grin.

Zico impatiently stomps his feet and looks around biting his lip. “How can a guy take so long getting ready?” He looks back at the window “Come on already!” He yells stomping towards the door. He really wants to get going. He was a fool to agree to meet with Yong Guk on the way. The others are probably waiting for them already. They just want to have one last chat before tonight. It is a really big night, idol rappers against some foreign rappers. The names had been kept secret but he can’t help but be excited.

“BANG COME ON!” Zico starts banging on the door with both fists.

Yong Guk opens it and just misses getting hit by the overly excited Zico. “Yah! You better watch your place” Yong Guk points a finger at Zico “You almost hit me” as YongGuk passes Zico he sends him a glare. Zico just chuckles and digs his hands in his pockets. Together they start walking down the street.

“I’m feeling good today” Zico looks up at the clear blue heaven and grins. Yong Guk only replies with a grunt making Zico look at him.

“Are the others coming tonight?” Zico asks tilting his head a bit. He really dosn’t need Yong Guk to be in a pissy mood today. They are the aces of the group and they need to be on top of their game tonight and for that to happen Yong Guk has to be feeling on top of his game.

 “Some of them” Yong Guk mumbles looking ahead. His deep husky voice is making it hard to distinguish the words and Zico narrows his eyes a little “Why so pissy?”

“I’m not...!” Yong Guk turns his head and looks at Zico “You just bug me” He smirks and huffs before looking back ahead.

Zico laughs and gives Yong Guk a shove making the other grin at him.

“All of Block B is coming to cheer” Zico then proudly says. Yong Guk just nods looking from side to side before passing the street. Zico bounces in front of him and turns, walking backwards while grinning at Yong Guk “You are ready aren’t you?”

“Off course I am” Yong Guk sends him a dashing smirk “They aren’t gonna get a foot down”

“That I like to hear” Zico grins bigger and turns around running a few steps ahead. Yong Guk chuckles behind him shaking his head “You should try and save some of that energy for tonight” He jumps up on the sidewalk and looks up at the sky.

“Old man I don’t need to save energy” Zico sends him a cocky smirk.

Yong Guk grasps the neck of Zico’s jacket and gives it a pull moving his mouth to Zico’s ear and grunts in his deep husky voice “It’s not me you have to go after you little ” He scowls at the younger guy who just grins at him.

Zico pulls himself loose and runs a few step yelling back at YongGuk “You really are pissy you know”

 Yong Guk sighs, Zico is very talented, his only problem is that he knows that and it makes him too bloody cocky. It’s bad enough that he as the second youngest in his group got chosen as the leader, Yong Guk is not quite convinced that was a wise Idea. He sighs and starts thinking about the night ahead of him. He is really looking forward to it. A friend at the club says they are in for a treat. He wouldn’t tell them anything which is kind of unfair. The other group has plenty of chances to find out stuff about them, with them being idols and all.

“Yaaaaah I can’t wait!” Zico bounces around like a freak and Yong Guk puts his hoddie up and pulls the front a bit further down. “Calm down, you are more hyper than Zelo for good sake and he is your junior” the husky voice closes in on the Zico and a hand grasps his neck and squeezes, pulling him back “Calm the down!” Yong Guk sends growls in a low voice.

Zico, shocked, stares at the older guy for a minute before starting to giggle “ you scared me”. Yong Guk glares at him and lets go mumbling something about Zico needing to be put in his place.

They arrive to Beast’s dorm after a while. Gi Kwang, YoSeob and Doo Joon has schedule and the others have gone out for the day to give Junhyung and the other rappers some time to talk things through before the big event the same night. As they reach the door it is yanked open by JunHyung who looks at them with a raised brow “You two are late”

“That’s oldies fault” Zico grins and jumps past JunHyung who grasps the neck of his jacket “I’m older than he is” he glares at Zico who grins at him.

Yong Guk chuckles and hits Zico over the back of the head “Show some respect punk” JunHyung laughs and gives Zico a shove.

“Yah sorry!” Zico lifts a hand and runs in. JunHyung looks at Yong Guk “That guy is such a pain”

“I know” Yong Guk sighs and sends him a smirk “I actually prefer Zelo”

JunHyung laughs and they walk in after Zico. Inside Dari is watching Zico picking on Eli who lashes out at him “Why oh WHY do we have to bring have that guy with us?”

“Because I’m that good” Zico smirks and takes a seat with a content sigh.

“You forgetting I can kick your ?” Eli grins and shows him his fist.

“I think just about anyone here can kick his ” Dari grins crossing his arms. Yong Guk and JunHyung nods in agreement. Zico looks from one to another with a slightly nervous look “Right right” he laughs nervously and frowns a bit leaning back in the couch. The other four chuckle and takes their seats as well.

“So...” Dari takes the lead being the oldest of the group “Anyone found out anything about these guys we are up against?”

Everyone shakes their heads. Dari nods a few times “I heard something actually but we can’t use it for ” he looks around at the others “All of them are coming straight from Japan but a few have nothing Japanese in them”

“How are we suppose to prepare when we know nothing” Eli scratches his neck. “We’ll just let it flow” Zico grins making a move with his hand to illustrate his idea of ‘flow’.

”You be quite now” Junhyung sends him a glare and Zico sighs and crosses his arms forcing his lips shut. Yong Guk chuckles for a sec and then leans forward joining the tips of his fingers “They aren’t told anything about us are they?”

“No” Dari leans forward gathering his hands in front of him. “In fact I have been told that they don’t know which idols they will face so they are about just as lost as us”

“They still have a bigger chance though” Eli adds in and JunHyung nods.

“Beast and U-kiss are both known in Japan so they might know you two” Dari points at JunHyung and Eli “but the odds that they know B.A.P., Block B and Dalmation is smaller since we haven’t been promoting in Japan”

“No but all of you are known in the underground so actually it’s depending on if they are mainstream or underground” Eli adds in. Zico nods staying quite and looks from one guy to another.

“But there are many idols so the odds that they guess who they are up against is really small” YongGuk adds in “They will probably guess someone like GD and TOP maybe JunHyung and…. I don’t know the most famous ones, Jay Park” YongGuk shrugs and troughs up a hand

“Oh well then to change subject, who is coming to support us?” JunHyung says.

“Most of Dalmation. I think it’s only Inati isn’t coming” Dari nods

“All of Block B is coming” Zico grins big throwing a hand sign. Eli sends him a glare. Making the others chuckle.

“Zelo and Yongup won’t show up from B.A.P. They have homework” Yong Guk tilts his head thinking and scratching his neck.

“All of Beast will be showing up. How about U-kiss?” JunHyung gives Eli a slight push. Eli nods “I think all of them”

“So we won’t be lacking support” Dari smiles “That’s good at least. I know that a few other idol groups who heard of it will be showing as well. It’s pretty big”

“You don’t think any crazy fans have gotten hold of the news?” Eli sends him a genuine worried expression. They really don’t need crazy fans fussing over them. The other group would be beaten to a pulp by their fanatic teenage girl fans. How depressing that might be.

“I don’t think so” Dari sends him a reassuring smile.

“So are we ready for tonight?” Yong Guk calls out in his deep husky voice. JunHyung who is sitting next to him jumps in his seat “I’m never getting used to your voice when you do that” he places a hand over his chest and breathes out.

Yong Guk sends him a look and grins.

“But yes we are ready” Eli chuckles

“What are we gonna wear?” Zico adds in. The others look at him and he shrugs “They are coming as a group should we do something to come off as a group as well?”

“No” JunHyung narrows his eyes

“No” Yong Guk shakes his head slowly from side to side.

“No no no no no” Eli grins

Dari chuckles “Heeeeeeeell no”

Zico sighs “God you guys are boring” he leans back and looks to the side with a clearly annoyed expression.

“Can we still change him with Zelo?” Eli ignores Zico and looks at Dari “The names are practically the same no one will know”

“You can’t change me!” Zico jumps up. Yong Guk pulls him down again “We aren’t”

Zico sighs relieved

“Zelo can’t come” Yong Guk chuckles and Zico punches his arm “Idiot”

Eli laughs and JunHyung sits silently and grins. Dari shakes his head wondering why he agreed to do this. Day Day had told him to do it. He can’t help but wonder why Day Day didn’t want to do it himself. It’s pretty high profile for the club which both of them has performed in a lot before their debut. He looks to at the others. Yong Guk and Zico has a lot of respect there already so they were almost pre-signed to join, JunHyung is good and his style and flow will fit in perfectly. Eli is probably the joker of the group but they have practiced in the group a few times and the guy has more to him than you would think and then he is just plainly a really good guy. Only thing is that all of them are so damn young, especially Zico who is way too cocky for his own good but that might become helpful today.

They sit for a couple of hours talking it over discussing different types of strategies. They try and prepare themselves but they are really lost. They know each other strength and weaknesses and they are gonna try and match it with the others but knowing nothing about the other group it’s kind of hard.

They take a few rounds against each other and it always ends up with being everyone against Zico. After Dari has given the guy another round JunHyung leans back and sighs “If only we were up against Zico we would be fine”

“Why are you ganging up on me?” Zico complains after having to defend himself yet again.

“You are the most annoying” Eli says coldly. YongGuk pats Zico on the back and fires off a round against all three of the others nailing them to the floor. Zico grins big having found new respect for the big guy with the husky voice.

“Damn” Dari grins and high-five YongGuk “I’m glad you are on my team” Yong Guk flashes a confident smirk and looks at Zico who grins and pats him on the shoulder nodding.

They hear the door slam and looks towards it seeing Hyun Sung come in “Oh sorry you are all still here. I’ll go again, I don’t want to bother you”

“Don’t worry” Dari grins “We are getting nowhere anyway. We still know nothing useful”

“Well then it’ll just be more of a challenge. You guys can handle it right?” Hyun Sung walks over with his hands in his sides looking from one face to another. Dongwoon walks in behind him and pulls off the beanie he has been wearing.

“Off course” Dari smirks.

Hyun Sung turns too DongWoon “Who called?”

“DooJoon. He says he thinks he just saw one of those they are up against tonight” Dong Woon throws the beanie on the table casually but before he is even done with his sentence the group of rappers jump up and moves towards the two. Hyun Sung and DongWoon steps back looking slightly scared.

“Then how did he seem?” Eli pushes Zico out of the way making him stumble a bit.

“Where did he see him?” Dari asks from the back.

“When did he see him?” Yong Guk crosses his arms.

“Why does he think it’s one of them?” JunHyung frowns moving over next to DongWoon with an arm over his shoulder. DongWoon swallows overwhelmed by the attention “Uhm. That’s a lot of questions”

“Just answer them” Zico looks intensely at him.

Dong Woon nods once “He wasn’t sure. He met G.O. from MBLAQ who was talking with a guy on a motorbike. It turns out Seungho and G.O. made a friend when they were in Japan who is here in Korea with some other friends and DooJoon said he thinks this guy might be one of them” DongWoon thinks hard making sure he isn’t forgetting anything “When DooJoon reached them G.O. introduced the guy as Alex. He couldn’t see his face because of the helmet and the guy said nothing and just took off rather abruptly. DooJoon tried to get some info about the guy but only got that he is stupidly fearless” DongWoon looks to JunHyung “Does that help you in anyway?”

“Stupidly fearless?” Zico repeats Dong Woon’s words.

“I’m not sure what to use that for” JunHyung frowns. Dari looks at YongGuk “You are going against him” he points a finger at YongGuk who points to himself “Me? Why me?”

Dari crosses his arms and looks thoughtfully at the tall male. Zico, Eli, Junhyung, HyunSeung and DongWoon looks from one to another with blank expressions. The goofy Dari looking all serious is almost comical and the younger male who normally has the biggest brightest grin is now looking dark and observing.

The corner of Dari’s mouth move slightly up “It is obviously you who is gonna take on that guy” He grins and points at Zico still not taking his eyes off YongGuk “Zico looks like a little boy”

“Hey!” Zico complains and pouts childlike. Eli and JunHyung chuckles and exchanges looks.

Dari’s finger mover towards JunHyung “JunHyung looks cool but he isn’t really that intimidating and can almost seem too lazy”

Zico grins at JunHyung who gets a very unhappy expression. Dari’s finger moves to Eli who frowns anticipating an insult.

“Eli is too clean cut”

Eli grins slightly and gets a glare from JunHyung and Zico who feels they were harder struck than Eli.

“And I don’t think he can keep a straight face”

Zico sticks his tongue out at Eli whose grin fades.

Dari points at himself “I’m goofy looking”

The three others nod.

Yong Guk looks at the three and back at Dari “So?”

“Ah I get it” JunHyung snaps his fingers looking at Eli “YongGuk has that crazy deep husky voice and just kind of scream big and well maybe not scary but big”

Eli snaps his fingers as well “Right I see. He can be a bit intimidating and that would probably be a good choice against someone who is hard to scare”

“Exactly” Dari grins at the two “You guys are smarter than you look” He gets a glare from the two but just keeps grinning. Yong Guk crosses his arms looking down thinking it over. He should probably take it as a compliment. He nods “Sure so I’m on… Alex” He looks at DongWoon to get the name confirmed. DongWoon nods.

“Super, one down 4 to go” JunHyung grins and Dari nods

“It’s gonna be awesome!” Zico starts jumping around.

“Shouldn’t you guys be on your way anyway?” Hyun Sung looks at his watch. Dari grasps his arm pulling it closer so he can see the time “ yes” He looks at the others “Let’s go”