First Date

The Romantic And... Daragon!?

 

It was just past four o’clock in the evening, all of the participants of the show had started making their way to their first date. All anxious and nervous of whom they were going to meet. Worrying about their appearance, they all constantly asked the closest person to them if they looked okay or if they had anything in their teeth.

“How are you feeling, Jr.-ssi?” the PD asked as Jr. got out of the car wearing a knitted jumper under a big orange parka and a bright blue beanie.

“I’m nervous. Really nervous actually. My hands are shaking. I’ve never felt this way before.” Jr. said holding out his hands that were actually shaking slightly,
“Oh wait my flowers.” He said going back into the car and coming out with a small bouquet of blue orchids. He smiled and showed the flowers to the camera, “These are pretty right?”

“Have you done anything like this before?”
“Like a date?” Jr. asked,
The PD nodded his head and Jr.  just gave out a shy chuckle. “No comment,” he said,

~

Meanwhile, Lee Hi was also sitting in the car waiting by the car at the designated area waiting to go inside. She wore a dress under a long black coat and leather gloves making her look older than she is.

“Your date has arrived.” The PD said to her,
Lee Hi’s eyes widened, “OMO!” She said and touched her cheeks,
“Are you nervous?”
“YES! Very!” she said, “I wasn’t that nervous before but now that he’s here I suddenly got so nervous.”

She made her way to the bar place,
“I feel weird that I’m going to a bar. I’m only seventeen. It’s not legal right.” She said laughing.
When they got inside Lee Hi had been told to take off her coat and gloves because it was incredibly hot inside so she did and revealed a black sleeveless dress with gold stars.

She entered through the big doors and saw a lot of people, some were in booths eating and chatting with their friends while others were standing and eating and chatting with their friends.  The people that were here were all part of the tvN staff, all knew not to make a scene when either Lee Hi or the person she was going to meet arrive. Lee Hi didn’t know this and so became more and more nervous about meeting this boy.

Lee Hi had been told that the person she was meeting was already here and she got all nervous but also very excited. A few minutes later the music suddenly stopped, the PD had said it was time and everyone ‘ooh’d and ‘ahh’d. Then there were two spotlights roaming around the people in the room. Lee Hi knew one of them were going to land on her and she was right. The spotlight landed on her just as it landed on the other person. Lee Hi couldn’t see him because the spotlight blinded her and he couldn’t see her either. Everyone cheered and clapped as they both made their way to the small stage while the spotlight followed them to the different sides of the stage. Lee Hi was trying hard not to show her smile but with fail, she made her way to up the stage, her heart beating incredibly fast as she looked up to see Chanyeol.

On the other hand, Chanyeol had walked up the stars looking incredibly nervous wearing a dark grey pair of jeans and a light blue jacket over a black jacket as he surprisingly didn’t have his signature creepy smile on but instead a cold intense stare. He really didn’t want to be here.

Yesterday boys:
Chanyeol was the first person to pick one of the cards. He chose the blue one since it was one of his favourite colours. He held it for a second and then he turned it over to read what was said on the back,
‘Spotlight meeting at the bar’
“Aghhh!” he exclaimed and covered his face, “What do I do! Can I swap! PD hyung, I don’t sing!”
Yesterday girls:
Lee Hi was the second to last person to choose, thankfully, the Ferris wheel (that she did not want) had already been taken as well as the Library. She picked the Blue card since it was closer to her and turned it around. She nodded at it and then giggled while covering ,
“Why?” the others asked, “Do you like it?”
Lee Hi shyly nodded, “Yeah, I kind of wanted this one.”

Now:
Once Chanyeol’s eyes met Lee Hi’s the beat of his heart was like he just ran a 40 km marathon. He knew exactly who she was and was even more nervous about singing. He gave her a thin but genuine smile and gave a bow as Lee Hi covered her face with both of her hands trying to hide the redness and her smile.

The two were told to stop where they were, still having two and a half metres of space between them.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanyeol imnida.” He said trying not to show his nervousness.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hi imnida.”

Suddenly the tv screen that showed the lyrics showed the title of a song and the music started. And once it started, Lee Hi and Chanyeol both nodded and smiled at the familiarity of the song; ‘A Girl Meet’s Love’ by K.Will ft. Tiffany.
And then Chanyeol collected all of his guts and sang the first line. This was the first time Chanyeol was singing in front of a crowd instead of rapping. It sent chills and gave goosebumps to almost everybody in the audience. It sounded so similar to K.Will’s voice with the deepness and the manliness but also with a surprising touch of power and soul in it. The audience was hushed as he sang and he surprised them, the staff/PD and especially Lee Hi with his incredibly amazing voice. Lee Hi was so in awe as she watched him perform that she nearly missed her line but quickly made up for it and sang with all her heart.

The people in the audience kept quiet as she sang aswell, amazed at how their voices complimented each other’s incredibly. Their were some whispers between them and even the staff filming the actual thing. ‘They’re such a surprisingly well paired couple’, ‘Who would’ve thought they suit each other so much?’ they would say to themselves.

When they started singing together, making beautiful harmonies, they naturally moved closer to each other and sang to one another with such intensity in their voices and in their eyes. They didn’t sing for very long after they made it to the middle but when it finished, there was silence for a second or two and then the crowd went completely bonkers!

~

Meanwhile, Yoona is at the Library sitting at a table pretending to read some books and talking to the camera.
“Where were you just before Yoona-ssi?”
“I was prerecording for as Inkigayo’s MC for next week.” She said,
“Who was with you?” the PD asked,
“Well there wasn’t much because it was just a practice… mmm… a trial run I suppose you could say,” She explained

~

“Ahhh, I’m nervous.” Taeyang announced to the camera showing a big ferris wheel behind him overlooking the Han river. “So much people have gathered today but they aren’t allowed inside the Ferris wheel. Did you book out the whole thing?”
The PD nodded,
“Omo! Daebak! This show really is big time now isn’t it.” He said laughing,
The camera zoomed out of his face to show what he was wearing and holding; he wore black jeans with a white top under a black leather jacket, a big grey knit scarf and some aviator sunglasses looking all chic and classy.

All the more holding three full bloomed, long stemmed red roses tied together with a piece of white ribbon.
“Is she here yet?” he said, looking from the Ferris wheel to the PD,
The PD told him she was nearly here,
“Argh! Who could it be!” he said touching his newly cut hair, “I can’t believe I ended up getting the Ferris wheel man!”
“Could you explain to the viewers how you got the last one?”
“It was the last card and I was unfortunately the last person to pick so I had no choice.”
“What did you want? The taxi one.” He explained,

~

At the Central City taxi station in Seoul.
”He’s coming here now?” she said nervously standing there waiting, “Omo! I’m so nervous! I can’t believe this!”
Dara had been standing at the Taxi station waiting for a particular yellow taxi to come and stop right in front of her, she was wearing a black army crop jacket over a large Donald the duck print tee, black shorts and doc marten boots.

“There’s the car,” the PD said as a yellow taxi came around the corner slowly driving towards Dara.
“Omomomomomo!!!!” she fluttered,

The back seat windows of the car had been painted black so the person inside couldn’t see who it was till she opened the door so he didn’t know Dara was their either. The taxi came to a stop a metre in front of Dara.
“My heart is beating so fast!” she said to the camera quietly and her hand reached out and opened the door slowly.
“NO WAY!” Dara exclaimed, “Omo, PD-ssi. Is this the right taxi? Are you sure? How can this be? Bwoya!?”
She was so surprised to see that the man in the car was non other than Kwon Ji Yong also known as G-Dragon. He was also in a state of shock but wasn’t as forth coming as Dara was, he just kept quiet with his mouth and eyes wide open unable to find words.

After they calmed down Dara bowed towards him, “Annyeonghaseyo.”
“A-a-annyeonghaseyo.” GD replied,
Dara stepped into the taxi and closed the door. Once the door shut and the taxi left the station they started a light hearted conversation that was so filled with awkwardness even the PD driver and the VJ wanted to leave.
“This is unexpected isn’t it,” GD said,
Dara nodded, “It is. I thought you had recordings today.”
GD shook his head, “Ani,”

End. Of. Conversation.

~

Back to Taeyang
“Taeyang-ssi. She’s here already, on the other side of the Ferris wheel. If you could just make your way to it…” PD said,
“Ahh… deh.” He said, he shook his shoulders as if he was about to get into a boxing rink and walked over. “Aigooo. I’m nervous. I’m really nervous now. Who could it be!?...Is that her? Omo I can see her clothes!”

Meanwhile on the other side of the Ferris wheel stood the lovely Suzy, wearing a black skirt over a long sleeved white top and a black hat.

Suzy was also trying to see who it was and just as Taeyang got to the front of the Ferris wheel was when they both realized who each other were.

“Ahhhhh!!! How can this be!?” Suzy said turning around and jumping up and down at the camera,

“Wahahahaha!!! Really?! Daebak! Daebak!”  Taeyang said also turning around to show his expression to the camera, “I would have never thought!”

They both awkwardly bowed to each other from a distance and made their way to the cart of the Ferris wheel which thankfully wasn’t that small. It could possibly fit around ten people but instead was filled with half of ten (five) cameras connected to the pillars, the windows and some of the seats.

“Oh, Suzy-ah!” Taeyang said,
“Oppa!” Suzy replied,
“Why didn’t you tell oppa you were doing this?”
“Bwahaha! Why didn’t you tell me you were doing this?” she said,
They took a seat on the chair they were told to sit in and the Ferris wheel started. Besides them, there were two other people on the Ferris wheel, the PD and the VJ. 
“This is weird though isn’t it, Suzy-ah.” Taeyang said,
“Mmmm… instead of being weird I think it’s awkward.” She said,
Taeyang nodded,” Mmm.” He said, “I agree. But Suzy-ah, why are you so dressed up, you look different to the Suzy I knew before.”
Suzy just giggled,

“Could you explain to us how you are so close?” the PD asked interested,
“Ahhh, yes. The viewers must be a bit confused.” Taeyang said, “Mmm… how did we get close, Suzy-ah?”
“I guess it was because of music banks?”
Taeyang nodded his head, “Yeah it was. And well other performances. A lot of the time at performances likes music banks, Inkigayo’s, Gayo Daejun’s… things like that. Idol’s have a lot of time waiting for their time to come on stage and so they get bored and since other idol’s are there, we tend to mix with others.”
Suzy nods as Taeyang talks,
“And well we just got close,” he explained,
“So you two have each other’s cell phone number?” PD said
Suzy and Taeyang sputtered out a laugh but eventually both nodded.
“Have you met each other before outside of schedule’s?”
Again they both laughed and blushed,
“We have but as a group as in it wasn’t only us two.” Suzy explained,
Taeyang nodded and they both laughed again.

~

So last but not the least was no one other than JJ Project’s Jr. meeting with SNSD’s Yoona at the Seoul city library. Jr. had just gotten there and was told it was time to give her a call.
“Waahhh… I’m shaking. I’m so nervous. I thought I’d be excited about this but now that I’m here I’m so nervous.” He said,
Jr. took his cell phone and found the number that he named “Mystery girl” and pressed call.
“Ahh Ahh.” He said out loud to check his voice,

Yoona on the other hand was still talking to the PD and the camera, not reading the book she had in front of her at all. Suddenly her phone went off and she let out a little shocked scream,
“Omo, that gave me a fright.” She said, “Should I answer it?... omo… okay I’m answering it.”
She pressed the answer button.
“Yoboseyo?” she said sweetly,
“Oh, Yoboseyo.” Jr. said.
“Oh Annyeonghaseyo, this is Yoona…” she said awkwardly and giving a little awkward face to the camera,
“Luna?” Jr. said, “F(x)’s Luna?”
Yoona giggled, “Aniyo. Yoona as in SNSD Yoona.”
Jr. stopped in his tracks and his eyes got wide, “YOONA? As in IM YOON AH? As in So. Nyuh. Shi. Dae…. YOONA?”
“Mmm…” she said giggling, “That’s me.”
Jr. cleared his throat. “This is a surprise. It’s nice to meet you, Yoona-ssi.”
“Dehh… I could say the same thing about you but I don’t recognize your voice.”
“Ah Mianhe. I am Jr., Park Jin Young of JJ Project.”
Yoona got all excited, “Ahh I know you now! You’re from  Dream High 2 right?”
“Mmm… That’s me.” Jr. said, “But….errr… Yoona-ssi. Where are you?”
 Yoona chuckled and looked around. “I’m near the non-fiction reading area.”
Jr. looked around aswell. “Ahh I can see it. Oh I see cameras.”
“Alright well I’m going to hang up now.”
“Dehh.” He said also hanging up.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jr. said when he met Yoona face to face. He was getting slightly red from the thought of actually being on a date with a legend idol.
“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoona replied.

~


“Here’s your caramel macchiato,” Chanyeol said coming back from the counter with two caramel macchiato’s and gave one to Lee Hi. The two had left the little bar and went to go to somewhere more quiet to talk and get to know each other more and decided to go to a small café nearby.
“Kahmsahmnida,” she said taking the drink.
“I had no idea it would be you from YG, seriously.” He said drinking his drink,
Lee Hi smiled, she was thankful that Chanyeol acted comfortable around her which made her feel more comfortable too, “Ahh, cincha?” she said, “Fair enough, I was pretty surprised when I found out I was part of it too.”
“I wonder who the other girls are…” he said,
“I wonder who the other boys are…” Lee Hi said making them both crack up in laughter,

Suddenly, the PD’s handed them a small envelope.
“Igebwoya?” Chanyeol said,
“Ahhh… Mission, mission.” Lee Hi said,
Chanyeol nodded his head and opened up the mission card.
“BWAHAHAHA!!!” he said, “Andwe! Andwe!”
“Bwoh?” Lee Hi said giggling at Chanyeols reaction. Chanyeol turned it around and showed Lee Hi the picture of holding hands. “Omo! Andwe!” she said,
“Do we have to do this now?” Chanyeol asked,
The PD nodded, “If you can’t do it now, you won’t be able to go to Jeju.”
Lee Hi tried covering her reddening face and smiled,
Chanyeol nodded, “Arasso…” he said coolly.  “Hayi-ah, you want to go for a walk with oppa.” Chanyeol said suddenly dropping the formalities with her feeling as if it were a natural thing to do. And although Lee Hi was a little taken aback, she decided it was okay.

They were holding their drinks and walked along the sidewalk in the park. It was sunset and the breeze was slightly cold but it was okay since they were both wearing black coats (Lee Hi didn’t bother to put her gloves back on since it took too much time). Chanyeol was waiting for the right moment to do it but didn’t seem to catch it. The PD motioned secretly to Chanyeol that he had to do it now and Chanyeol nodded.

“Oh, Hayi-ah. What’s the time?” Chanyeol said grabbing her hand and twisting her wrist around to check the time, “Ahh you don’t even have a watch.” He said.
Lee Hi giggled knowing what he just did and thought it was so cool yet so cute.
She and Chanyeol’s face went slightly red and they walked like that, hand in hand for a lot more than one minute.

~

“Ahhh!” Suzy said getting off the Ferris wheel taking Taeyang’s helping hand. “Komoya.”
“That was a nice ride wasn’t it.” Taeyang said,
Suzy nodded and then heard a squeal of girls, “Omo, oppa. You really attracted a crowd today didn’t you.”
Taeyang chuckled and then shrugged,

Just before they were going to leave the Ferris wheel place the PD handed them the mission,
“But PD noona, didn’t you see that before, I held her hand when she got down from the Ferris wheel.”
Suzy nodded as well but the PD shook her head, “You have to do it properly.”
“Aigoooo…” Taeyang said as Suzy just hid her head with her hands in embarrassment.

Taeyang looked at Suzy for a moment and decided it was now or never,
“Yah, Suzy-ah. Come on. I need coffee.” He said and coolly took Suzy’s hand as if they do it normally and took led her away from the Ferris wheel.

~

Yoona and Jr. had gotten a drink at the library café and spent an hour getting to know each other and getting comfortable with one another. They were just about to leave the library when they were given the mission. They both spurted out in embarrassment laughter and tried to talk the PD of getting  out of it but you could just tell that Jr. was willing to have an excuse to hold the hand of the ‘almighty’ SNSD’s Yoona.

They calmed down and just kept walking. Suddenly Jr. stopped for a second and waited for Yoona to walk a bit further and then he slightly ran/jog/fast-walked over to her and thought it would be cool to surprise her by taking her hand quickly.

Yoona got a shock from the sudden skin ship but laughed at Jr. smoothness.
“Aigoo… you must do that a lot aye.”
“Aniyo~” Jr. said and laughed.

~

The awkwardness between GD and Dara still hadn’t left, there was something that happened to these two in the past that made them awkward like this but no one knew what it was. When they were told and given the mission they just blew it. Well it was obvious that they didn’t want to because both of their faces reddened, GD just laughed and tried covering his face with his hands and Dara was full on ranting to the PD.
“Waeyo? Daebak! This can’t be! You know what scandal this could pull off?” she said, “Look! There’s so much people here, they could take pictures and send them to all the news people and our careers will be over. This is … Omo.”
In the middle of Dara’s cry to not do it, GD took Dara’s hand and dragged her away from the camera.
“Aish you’re giving me a head ache. Let’s just go.”
“Omo!” Dara said, “Bwobwobwo. Ahhh~”
She eventually just covered her face in embarrassment and tried not to giggle as everyone else who was watching them and recording them were full on spazzing and giddy about the two.

~

They all met each other at the airport and said their hellos and greeted each other and shocked each other by just being there, like for example Chanyeol who is a massive Blackjack was so happy to see that his 2NE1 bias was actually here. And Jr. was so shocked that Suzy was here because they both had no idea. Yoona was shocked that GD was there and couldn’t stop looking at him. Taeyang was also shocked that Dara was there and couldn’t take his eyes off her. And GD was shocked that Lee Hi was there and his big brother role since he was supposedly Lee Hi’s mentor even though they didn’t see much of each other at all.

~

INTERVIEWS:

During the interviews they all just showed how awkward it was. Most of them just couldn’t stop laughing from the embarrassment and awkwardness that was shared between them.

 Lee Hi was said she was thankful that Chanyeol didn’t act weird around her and was comfortable while Chanyeol just said that he thought that Lee Hi was a little sister.

Suzy said she actually liked being with Taeyang but felt as though he only thought of her as a donsaeng and in actual fact, it wasn’t that Taeyang thought of her as a donsaeng but more of a chingu and that’s why he thought it would be awkward if they were to go on more dates and act like couples.

All Jr. could say was that he was happy about being Yoona since he was a massive fan of SNSD and he also said that he wanted to be on a date with Suzy and giggled and blushed as he said that. Yoona on the other hand couldn’t stop talking about how GD was there, why he was there and if he was actually going to be here for the whole thing since he was, in fact, a busy man.

And then when it came to Dara and GD’s interview they both said how awkward it was that they were paired up with each other and then the PD asked what had happened to the two that caused them to be so awkward.

“That’s the thing.” GD said, “You’d think Dara and I would be pretty close since we’re in the same company… well we were… before.”

Meanwhile Dara: “Back in 2009/2010 we were super close. We were like best friends. Joint at the hip sort of thing. But then the whole ‘Daragon’ façade came along. Fans from all over the world were pairing him and I up by that name and these fans even had their own fan name… Appler was it?”

Back to GD: “And I guess we did have some unspoken mutual feelings towards each other but we had a dating ban and it was strictly no dating in house hahaha…” he awkwardly laughed and then cleared his throat, “So we started being more aware of how we publicised our friendship and well at first we just distanced ourselves in front of the cameras and in front of fans.”

Camera cuts back to Dara again: “And we did but since back then, there was always a filming of 2NE1 tv and just all those other reality shows that we were on, where there were camera’s everywhere we’d go, we tried to keep our distance from each other. And gradually, through time, we just naturally became like that. We talk to each other if need be. And we make it seem that But we don’t really go out of our way to ”

GD: “Distant.” He said and paused looking down at his hands with a glum expression on his face, “And awkward.”

 


 

Sorry for the late update :)
This is long isn't it haha. Hope you guys liked it. Please comment :D