Meeting The Participants

The Romantic And... Daragon!?

 

Camera’s ON

“Annyeonghaseyo!” each of the participants said as they all entered their individual, private interview rooms.
Some were really nervous like Lee Hi and Chanyeol who had never been on a proper variety show and others weren’t as nervous like G-Dragon, Taeyang, Dara and Yoona who had a lot of experience in interviews and being in front of the camera.

“Please introduce yourself to the camera for us and greet the viewers.” The interviewer asked them.
“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m twenty year old Chanyeol from EXO-K,” Chanyeol said smiling and waving towards the camera,
“To all the viewers of tvN’s The Romantic & Idol,” G-Dragon started, “This is Big Bang’s GD! Ahh deh. I am twenty four this year and it’s time for me to get my romance on!” He laughed at himself and covered his face in shame for saying that but decided not to redo his introduction.
“Ah, deh.” Jr. said turning towards the camera, “Hello everybody. JB-ssi was here in episode one but now for season three I am back. I am the nineteen year old singer Jr. of JJ Project.”
Lee Hi stood up from her seat and the camera followed her she bowed as she said, “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hi imnida,” When she came back up, she waved and smiled towards the camera feeling slightly awkward.
“Annyeonghaseyo!” Suzy said, “It’s me Suzy, the eighteen year old maknae from miss A.”
“Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD’s Yoona imnida and I am twenty two years old.” Yoona said happily towards the camera,
“Hello everybody, Konnichiwa, Ni Hao, Annyeonghaseyo.” Taeyang said trying to reach out to the international viewers of the TV show. “I, the twenty four year old Big Bang member, Taeyang am here for The Romantic & Idol!”
“Annyeonggggg!” Dara said her natural cuteness showing. “It’s me! 2NE1’s Dara here for The Romantic & Idol! Thank you to YG hwejangnim for lifting the dating ban because I think twenty eight is the age I need to get a boyfriend. Kekeke!” she covered and looked down as she shyly laughed.

“How do you feel about being part of The Romantic & Idol’s third season?” Their interviewers asked them,
“Mmmm,” Suzy said, “Honored. I’ve watched the last two seasons of the show and I really wanted to be on it because it seemed really fun.”
“Nevous?” Yoona said, “I’m nervous but I’m also excited.”
“Excited. Really excited.” Jr. said, “JB said that this would be a lot of fun. He also said that it was confusing as well but he just couldn’t stop talking about how fun it was.”
“When I first heard about being on the show I was incredibly happy and honoured,” Taeyang explained, “But now I think I’m more nervous.”
“Deh, I can’t wait for it to start. I’m excited to see what will happen this season and I’m excited to see who will be part of it this season.” Dara said excitedly,
“I’m really excited.” GD said coolly, “Really, really, really excited. Jun.K told me how much fun it’ll be but also how incredibly scarring. As in… err… Love wise.”
“Uhhh… Scared?” Lee Hi said and then covering as she let out an adorable giggled but then she nodded, “Yeah. I think I’m scared and nervous. It feels like I have a hundred butterflies in my stomach.”
“Why so?” Lee Hi’s interviewer asked her,
“I think it’s because I know I’ll be the youngest here.” She replied, “Even though I’m clueless to whom the participants will be, I just know I’ll be the youngest.”
“I’m excited… and nervous… but mostly excited.” Chanyeol said awkwardly nodding his head and then flashed his pearly white teeth towards the camera,

“As you know, this season’s participants include four artists from YG and two artists each from JYP and SM. Who do you want to be in it and who is your ideal type at the moment?”
Lee Hi giggled and looked away, “Wahhh. This is daebak!” The interviewer and the few other people in the room laughed at her sudden change in mood, Lee Hi giggled again and her face went slightly red, “I’ve always liked people who are older than me. I remember my first crush was a sunbae that was five years older than me,” Lee Hi giggled again, “In YG, I wished it was TOP sunbae but I know it isn’t because he was there when I got the invite for the show.”,
“Ohh yeah! I heard that!” Yoona said her eyes widening slightly, “Well… If I have to say someone’s name, I kind of hope some of the Big Bang members are part of the show.”
“WAAHH! Who in 2NE1 is part of this!?” Taeyang asked knowingly, “It’s obvious. Who else are you going to put in this? YG Hwejangnim?! I bet you San— I mean Dara noona is part of it!”
“I know Lee Hi is doing it.” Dara said, “Since we have a close unnie-donsaeng relationship, she txted me one day and said ‘Unnie. I was asked to be on The Romantic & Idol. Aren’t I too young for that show? I’m scared.’ And I replied, ‘Omo! Cincha? Wahh Daebak! I am too!’”
“Oh here we go.” Suzy started, “From YG I hope it’s TOP-ssi. SM I wish that someone like EXO-K’s Kai-ssi or Super Junior’s Eunhyuk sunbae. And as for JYP… 2PM’s Wooyoung?” she giggles, “Is it?! Omo! Really?” The interviewer shakes her head and Suzy laughs again as her face reddens. “This is awkward.”
“miss A’s Suzy.” Jr. said certainly, “Deh. Me and JB have the same ideal type, unfortunately.”
“2NE1.” Chanyeol announced firmly, “Anyone from 2NE1. So please make that happen.” He says and then laughs,
“Well I don’t really have an ideal type. But I think the closest person outside of YG that comes to it is SNSD’s Yoona-ssi.” GD said.

~

The next day the four girls were told to meet in one of the tvN buildings while the boys were told to meet at another building so they wouldn’t see each other.

Dara was the first to arrive to the meeting room and sat with one of the PD’s and some of the staff. Soon enough, Lee Hi walked in and Dara and her exchanged a laugh,
“Ah you finally arrived.” Dara said,
“Unnie, we should have just rode in the same car. It’s a waste of petrol.” Lee Hi said making everyone laugh.
Lee Hi sat next to Dara and then Suzy walked in and surprised both Dara and Lee Hi. Upon seeing the two YG member’s Suzy was also taken aback,
“Omo!” She said, “Daebak! Annyeonghaseyo. Suzy imnida,”
“I totally didn’t think you would be here! Wahh! This is an awesome surprise!” Dara said bowing as Suzy took her chair,
“Me too, unnie,”
Just then Yoona walked in and everyone blew it,
“NO WAY!” Lee Hi exclaimed,
“Daebak! Daebak!” Suzy said,
“This show is going big time now isn’t it!” Dara said,

Meanwhile the same thing was going on for the boys. But Jr. was the first to arrive followed by Chanyeol and then Taeyang and then finally GD.
“Wahh. Jiyoung! You never told me!” Taeyang said to his bandmate and best friend of fifteen years.
“Same goes for you!” GD said, “You’re Jr. from JYP’s JJ Project am I right? And you’re… You’re Chanyeol from SM’s EXO.”
“Omo! Deh. That’s me.” Jr. said respectfully bowing towards his sunbae,
While Chanyeol just stared at GD in awe.

Then they moved onto the first meetings.

The first video was of a girl about to go on the Ferris wheel but is stopped by the operator saying that she cannot go on by herself and that she needs a partner. Suddenly out of nowhere, a handsome boy steps up and says that he’ll go with her and so the operator reluctantly allows. The girl, still not caring about who volunteered to hop on the Ferris wheel with her got on the cart and when she finally looks into the boys eyes. The movie plays in slow motion showing the impact of the first impression towards the two people.

The girls all cover their faces from getting the feeling and imagining themselves in this situation.
The boys on the other just smirked.

The second video opens to a boy at a library browsing the book aisle, when he picks up a book he opens to the first page where he sees someone had written in it telling them to enjoy the book and then a phone number. For an odd reason, the boy decides to call the number and there’s a phone ringing in the library and the camera moves to a girl reading a book on the table, her phone suddenly rings and she answers it. They exchange conversation and realize that they are in the same area, they both move around to find the other person and then they meet each other, the camera goes slow motion and they exchange a smile and a hand shake.

The girls all squeal again but try to hide it.
And the boys again just grinned and shrugged

The third video is a short video of a girl waiting for a taxi in a taxi pick up area, she’s been waiting a long time for a taxi to stop in front of her but none do as they just go right past her. Eventually, a taxi stops right in front of her because of the traffic up ahead, thinking that the taxi stopped for her, she went inside and was surprised to see there was someone else in it. She apologizes and is about to get out but the man inside tells her its okay and says they can share the taxi. She’s thankful and they share eye contact for the first time making her blush. He introduces himself to her and they exchange an awkward but meaningful conversation while the taxi leaves the traffic.

They all shivered this time and smirked and sighed giving us that ‘I can’t do this’ feel.

The fourth and final video is of a boy and girl with their friends at an open mic night at a bar. The spotlight roams around the people in the bar and on the dance floor and stops on these two people. At first they were really reluctant to get on the stage but eventually gave in through peer pressure and the pressure that everyone gave them. They got onto the stage and started singing a love song. At first awkwardly and then they got into the song and enjoyed it and each other’s company.

“Your thoughts?” The PD asked the females.

The girls looked at each other for a while and then they all burst out laughing.
“I’d feel awkward.” Suzy said calmed back down,
“For which one?” PD asked,
“All of them.” Suzy said giggling,
All the girls agreed since they all thought a like and weren’t really one to want to do these romantic things.

“Which one would you least want to do?” The PD asked,
“The taxi.” Yoona said making Suzy agree with her,
“I wouldn’t want to do the library one.” Dara said, the others asked why, “Because we wouldn’t be able to talk very comfortably because in libraries you have to be quiet right.”
“Unnie, when was the last time you went to a library?” Yoona asked jokingly, “People in them are really loud nowadays. It’s like a shopping centre now isn’t it.”
The others agreed with Yoona assuring Dara that you didn’t really have to be quiet in libraries,
“I wouldn’t want to do the Ferris wheel thing.” Lee Hi commented causing another round of why’s, “I love going on Ferris wheel’s but being in that tight small space with the other person sitting so close to you, I think that would be the most awkward.”

Meanwhile in the mens’ meeting room;

“Which scene would you be least comfortable with?”
Chanyeol was the first one to answer with, “The singing at a bar one. I’m a rapper. I don’t sing in front of people unless it’s my grandmother.” He said causing everyone in the room to laugh,
“I think I wouldn’t want to do the Ferris wheel.” GD said,
“Same here! You’ll have to sit so close to here for such a long time. Aye?” Taeyang agreed,
GD looked at his friend, “Ani.” He said coldly shutting him down, “I’m just afraid of heights.” And another roar of laughter from the people around them.
“I don’t want to do the Taxi.” Jr. said, “Just the thought of it would be too awkward.”

“Alright, for the choosing, we need you to pick from one of these four cards.” Both the PD’s of the males and the females pulled out four coloured cards; one yellow, one green, one blue and one purple.

The eight of them chose a card and when they revealed it they were all fairly pleased with the outcomes.

“Alright. Since please prepare yourself. The day after tomorrow you will go on your first date.”

Camera’s OFF

They all thanked the staff and went outside.
“Omo, I’m so nervous!” Lee Hi said as the four girls waited for their car to come and pick them up.
“Same here!” Suzy said, “Yah, since we’re the youngest ones here, we should stick together okay?”
“I’m so hungry!” Yoona said,
“Same here!” Suzy agreed, “Hey here’s an idea. Why don’t we all go out to eat something?”
“That won’t work, we’ll be spotted and all sorts of articles will come up about us.” Lee Hi said more worried about her unnies than herself.
“What about we all scatter and get some food to go and then meet up at my place in… ohhh an hour?” Dara suggested and everyone agreed, “Here’s my address,”
“Hopefully none of the SM people catch me eating food not on my diet.”
“Stuff diets!” Suzy said, and they all separated to get some food and an hour later met up at Dara’s place to hang out.

“Wah, I haven’t done this in such a long time!” Yoona said finished eating her food and leaned back against the sofa,
“Unnie, eating or hanging out?” Lee Hi asked mischeviously,
Yoona laughed at her incredibly true comment, “Both!” she said,
They had gotten closer through this even though they were pretty good friends before.
“Who do you think the boys are?” Dara asked,
“It’s not Wooyoung oppa. They told me it wasn’t.” Suzy said sourly,
“Don’t you get to see him a lot anyway?” Lee Hi asked,
Suzy shrugged, “True.” She said and then laughed, “Who did you say you wanted to be part of the show, Hayi-ah?”
“Key and Chanyeol.” Lee Hi said shyly,
“Chanyeol? As in EXO-K’s Chanyeol?” Yoona asked,
Lee Hi nodded, “I’m pretty sure it isn’t him though,”
“Don’t be too quick to make a decision,” Yoona said,
Lee Hi’s eyes widened, “Bwo?”
“Well I’m not certain but I have a feeling one of the SHINee members are part of it. I’m not sure if it’s Minho, Onew or Key. But I have a big feeling it’s one of them.”
Lee Hi blushed a bit and the others noticed and they all .
“What about in YG? Do you know anything?” Yoona asked,
The girls shook their head.
“Imagine if G-Dragon sunbae was doing it!” Lee Hi asked suddenly and then she giggled, “Neeehhh! That wouldn’t happen.”
“Yeah. I don’t think so either. It might be Seungri and Taeyang or Daesung but not the other two.” Dara said,
“Why do you seem so sure, unnie?” Suzy asked,
“Oh, I’m not. I’m not sure at all. I just hope it isn’t the two.” She said, “Oh, Suzy-ah. Do you know if Nichkhun is taking part?”
Suzy shook her head, “He’s in Thailand right now.”
“Eehhh. What a shame.” Dara muttered and made everyone laugh again.

Meanwhile the boys went to GD’s private bar altogether because they too thought it would benefit all of them to get to know each other better and get more comfortable. Which they did so over a few glasses of weak alcohol.
“So who do you think they took as the female in JYP, Jr.?” Taeyang asked,
Jr. shrugged, “I really have no clue. At first I thought it might be one of the 15& girls since they said that there would be some younger participants this season but then I thought it might be Baek A Yeon, but that was quickly dismissed. And now I’m thinking it’s one of the miss A members but I really have no clue.” He said,  
“Same here. I have no clue either.” Chanyeol said, “I didn’t even think about who it’d be. But now that I think about it… I’m pretty sure it’s one of the SNSD girls. Pretty sure. And… what about for YG?”
“I’m certain our little Lee Hi is doing it.” Taeyang said,
GD nodded, “That’s what I thought too.”
“And as for the other one, she’s obviously in 2NE1 but I’m not sure who it is.”
“Ahh well. Let’s just wait and see till the day after tomorrow.” GD said and drank the rest of his drink.

 


 

FINALLY updated. Sorry i took so long! I hope you like it!

Thanks for subscribing and please comment (: i dont bite haha

lol ~ i made up the stories for the first meetings. were they weird? idk man i had to think of something and i didn't want to copy everything from the actual show.