The Wrong Shoulder

Loving in Two Languages [HIATUS]
 
Author's Note: 
 
Guys, sorry for the wait, here's another update! And just in case you guys think i'm plagerizing or something because at my last chapter the spaces were a bit different, well, i do them on my iPod just because it's my most comfortable, i type it on my ipod then paste it to where i can post it on AFF. 
 
NOTE: THE ONES IN BOLD PRINTS-MEANING THEY ARE IN CHINESE CONVERSATION
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
As the 6 of us pass by the hall way, Some papers were bulleted on the walls saying our schedule for the first semester and some reminders saying that the first three days of school would not that be so stressful, I just couldn't help but I thought I needed to check the schedule, I don't want to get my first three days of my junior years to waste! 
"Yoona, i'm going to check the schedule the first, you guys go ahead." I told yoona.
"Schedule?" Yoona asked.
Yuri and the 3 guys heard us talking and looked at us.
"Yes schedule, they are bulleted there on the walls.." I replied.
"What schedule?" Kris asked.
"It's for the first days of school. It says it wont be that busy and we'll just do some activities to get along with the new students." I replied.
"Sounds like fun, aye?" Kris grinned.
*why are you grinning at me kris? It's really weird, STOPPPP IT NOW.* i told myself
Kris stops grinning at me then Luhan smirked at me, like, what the heck is going on!? Are they planning to hurt me or WHAT? I'm in total confusion right now. 
Without thinking, " yah! Ni kan shenme!? (what are you looking at?)" i asked luhan.
"Dui bu Qi. (Sorry)" he replied while shooking his head.
"Ah, mei guan xi (ah, it's okay.)" i said back.
"What are they saying kris?" Yuri asked innocently.
*oh yuri, it's obvious you really wanted to date this guy* i thought to myself and give out a small sigh.
"Can i call you NOONA?" Tao asked me and my friends.
I was shock since he looks pretty much older than us or at least me.
"Aren't you older than me?" I giggled. 
Kris and tao laughed.
"Tao's the maknae, i thought you would notice since he would always do aeygo to me earlier to buy him ice cream.." Kris said.
"Yah! How old are you?" Yoona asked with a puzzled face. 
"Shi ba" Tao replied
"18.."me and kris translated to yuri and yoona.
Both me and kris looked at each other in the eye, he smirked oh how handsome he is! I think im blushing so I closed my eyes looking for yoona's shoulders to burry my apple red face to Yoona's shoulders. But as i went to yoona's shoulders, it didn't feel like a shoulder at all, it feels like a chest! I looked up slowly ad realizing that i wasn't placing my head on to yoona's shoilders but..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To LUHAN'S CHEST!!!!
 
He gave me a what-are-you-doing look. I stepped back and bowed to him at least 5 times saying "dui bu qu (sorry)" all over and over again.
I never felt this embarrassed!
 
-silence felt the air-
 
Now, i really am blushing and embarrassed some people saw me and i hear them murmuring about me, u frowned.
"No, it's okay, dont mind them they're just jealous the most beautiful girl placed her head on me.." Luhan said in chinese
I slapped him gently meaning that it's joke, i giggled and ended up laughing. Me, tao, luhan, and kris are laughing. Yoona and yuri, not understanding our conversation just gave us a confused face. I laughed at them. their expressions are just priceless.
~
"Soo young-ah! you have so much to tell us later!" Yuri said
"I am so going to get a korean-chinese chinese-korean dictionary right now!" Yoona mumbled.
"I'll tell you everything later.." I replied
~
"Luhan Hyung! Don't do that to my noona!" tao shouted.
"noona?" i asked.
"didn't you guys already agree that i'd called you three my noona's?" tao asked.
"sure, it's okay with me what about you yoona? sooyoung?" yuri asked.
"whatever, it makes me feel old..but yeah, whatever.." Yoona replied.
"I think she approves." I giggled to Tao. Giving him a thumbs up mark.
"what about you sooyoung?" tao asked me.
"uhh, im also 18 just like you. Im turning nineteen next month." I replied
"WAH! you're like the same age as me, but im still younger." tao replied doing an aeygo face. he really IS cute..VERYY cute indeed.
~
K R I N G ! ! K R I N G ! !
 
the bell rang and the principal got her microphone and all the speaker say : 
 
" to all the students, we ar informing you that we have posted papers on the walls near the hall about your schedules, announcements and upcoming events so please bother check them out. Another thing, you have the afternoon to do whatever you like since it is the first day of school, we don not want you to stress out imediently. Gates will be closed at exactly 9pm sharp. We are expected to see all students silently sleeping on their dorms. And since this is the first day of class and the boys dorm are just infront of the girls dorm, please do not do unnecessarily actions that will lead you to trouble"
 
"Could we eat lunch now? it's almost 1pm and I don't want to walk with a hungry stomach." Tao whines.
"Yeah sure cuold we go to the cafateria now? They might run out of food!" Yoona Suggested.
Unexpectedly, Kris went with Yuri, Tao went with his Yoona noona. I sighed "I guess I'm walking alone to the table then." I sigh again.
"No, you're not, Im still here." A guy said.
I look behind to see who the guy was, and it was, LUHAN!
I suddenlty forgot he was with us too!
My eyes widen.
"uhh.....I'm sorrry....again for what I did earlier.." I said.
He smirked, "I told you it was fine, don't mind about it, you didn't kill me or anything, I'm prefectly fine." He smiled.
he grabbed my wrist, fast, but gentle. He lead me to the food station and lift the serving spoon and put some chinese dishes on to my plate.
"no, no, it's okay. Pleasee.." I mumbled, loud enought for him to hear.
"no, realy it is okay, people are starring at us, i think they're talking about us as well." I continued.
"don't mind them will you? like i said earlier, they are just jealous." he replied.
I blushed, I think he saw that I blushed, he grinned at me after.
His angelic face. so hadsome, his bright brown hair standing up, it's just y. I think I have a 99% chance on falling for him..