What dream!

Loving in Two Languages [HIATUS]

A U T  H O R ' S N O T  E :

Annyeong everyone! Ni Hao! ^^~

I hope you guys liked the first 3 chapters aye?

Keke, honestly, I have no idea where this story is leading to,

but Just like you, I'm also in school, and ofcourse reading fanfics!^^

Reading fanfics of Luhan actually, is my hobby

It inspires me to write my own idea.

To tell the truth before I knew about AFF a couple of days ago,

This story I'm writing right now is actually my dream. keke.

and ofcourse dreams end when your mom wakes you up -.-

So yeah! hehehe. :)

THINGS-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-BEFRE-READING-THIS: When a converstaion here in my fanfic is

'BOLD' it means the characters are saying it in chinese conversation ^^~

~littlemisskpop12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What took you guys so long ge?" Tao whines.

"Nothing, the line was just long." Luhan replied.

"Ge?" Yuri asked.

"Ge has same meaning with 'Hyung' " Kris replied biting his tuna sandwich.

I nodded. 

" Guys, I found this awesome karaoke bar I found a couple of weeks ago, and it has this huge flat screen tv, private rooms, couched, colorful lights and stuff, and I was thinking maybe the six of us can go there later night? We can eat our dinner too." Yoona suggested.

"Sounds like fun." I smiled.

all six of us nodded.

"maybe we could watch a movie too during the afternoon at lotte world? I never came there ever since last year I really miss that place." I added.

again, all six of us nodded. 

"We could fetch you, we have our own cars" Kris winked at us.

"Sure I guess. What time?" Yuri asked.

"well, i think we'll finish out lunch by two and we havent' finished unpacking yet so maybe we'll pick you girls up at 3:30pm?" Kris smirked.

"is that enough time to get you girls ready noona?" tao asked yoona.

"uh sure." Yoona replied, i could tell she's faking a smile.

"Okay then its settled!" luhan cheerfully said.

Luhan smirked at me, 

Oh, how he's angelic face, so pure, so cute, so perfect. and how his hair, standing up, it's really, hard to pull off that look but he did it with no mistakes..

Why am i feeling weird right now?

I realize I'm staring so I look away and finished my food. Mmm...

YUMMY.

~

As we finish our food, we head back to our dormatories.

And ofcourse, the SIX of us, six including the 3 overly hot guys....

I don't know if I should feel happy because they are our friends(?) // hanging out with us, or I just feel like a ?

I do hope they don't think we're s..

~

As me And the girls are inside out dorms, I listen carfully outside leaning on the door to hear if the three boys are all out.

"Yah! SooYoung-ah! What are you doing?" Yoona asked me.

Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing, Maybe I was shocked, errr, i don;t know! I don;t even know why im thinking like this..!

"ah, nothing.. " i replied.

"so..." yuri started.

"I guess we have to makeover ourselves huh since we have already unpack earlier?" I said to continue her sentence.

"LET'S GET STARTED!!" the three of us shouted with joy.

honestly i actually am happy, to be with my friends, to meet new HOT friends.

"Yah! we only have 45 minutes! we better start picking y outfits to impress those guys!" yuri giggled.

The three of us rushed to our rooms and picked out some outfits I just got my oversized plain color peach sweater that has a  peter pan collar with gems attached to it knowing it will be cold outside and got my shimmery denim colored skinny jeggings and hopped on to my high cut boots. After I dressed I went to my vanity area and started with my hair, I started curling my hair to look effortless as possible. I think this was good enough, I threw a peach scrunchie that matches my sweater {just in case I get a bad hair day later} on to my purse and continued with my vanity. Next is Make-up. I gotta admit, i know that I have perfect skin i was glowing. so i just put on light foundation and shimmered my lips with a pop tube and applied only a few fuss of blush on to my cheeks and just curled my lashes, put on 3-5 layers of mascara and eyeliner. I notice my jewelrey box so I got a bracelet that matches my peterpan collar and placed it on my left wrist I spotted my watch that has this vanila flavor and crystal diamonds around it, it catches my eye, I placed it on my other hand something tells me it's a lucky charm. I guess I'm all set! I checked the time seeing it was 3:24pm! 6 more minutes! I locked my room and went to Yuri and Yoona who is all set and just watching tv. 

Suddenly, Yuri's phone rang..

K R I N G ! !

"Aahh, okay, bye." Yuri's last words and ended the call.

"Girls, they're waiting for us in the parking lot, everybody ready?" Yuri squealed.

"Hold up, who called you?" I asked.

"kris.." she smirked.

"HOWDA. HOW DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?" Me and Yoona asked with a surprised expresssion on our face

"Well, let's say he asked for it.." Yuri Replied.

"Yah! they're waiting! i'll tell you guys everything later! Let's have some fun!! " Yuri screamed.

me and yoona exchanged faces.

~

As we arrived to the parking lot, 

unexpectadly, Kris, Tao, and Luhan had different cars!

So it means...it kind of looks like, a triple date!!

My jaw alsmost dropped, I catched it in time.

I was too busy looking at their cars that I didn't even take a glance on the three guys,

Yuri went twith Kris, Tao went with his noona, I didn't even realize they already left until Luhan calls my attention

"hey.." he called me.

I looked at him, he was laying on his car.

He was wearing simple clothes ; pants and this that looks kind of like a varsity jacket but obviously it was from hollister, it was a bright red jacket that was buttoned only on the first two buttons and the sleeves of the jacket were until his forearms exposing his muscular yet flawless fore arms and a striped shirt underneath. He looks like an angel, and angel that dropped from the heavens to call me and say "hey.." I snapped out of it, I think I was starring at him blankly for 5 seconds.. I sure hope he doesn't notice.

"uhh, Ni Hao~" I smiled trying to impress him with my beauty.

He smile back..That just made me blush.

he opened the door for me to the passenger's seat while I gracefully went in his car oh!~ What Dream im having!