Basketball & I think i'm in love

Finally

3rd Person POV

Well, they were having their awesome time playing basketball. Kai had his eyes all over Amy. Everyone could see that all of them had a fun time together. The girls been scoring a lot and for the boys, well all I can say that they could have done better?

If you really wanna know the score

Girls verse Boys  

10             5

……………

……………

After a hard day of playing basketball, the girls were the winner! Yay!

…….

Amy POV

Oh my god! We just beat up the guys by 5 points! Congrats to us. I swear Kai was literally looking at me the whole time, well the whole game?

“Amy, you want to go freshen up?” Angela asks while tossing me a towel. “Yeah, I would love to. I’m all sticky now do you want a hug?” while creating a joke. Kim laughed and went to freshen up while we followed behind her. I turn back and saw Kai smiling at me.

…..while she was freshening up….

Kai POV

All I can say that I was so freaking amazed she was really not like my girlfriend which I’m starting to dislike her and other girls. She doesn’t care to play sports or being sweaty and sticky? I was staring at her no wait! I was admiring her the whole time. I bet they are admiring her as well. She’s just an awesome basketball player. I bet she was in the school team while in the states.

I walked over to them when suddenly they walk. Confused and I know that they went to freshen up. Because I overheard from about 3 meters Angela asked her if she wanted to freshen up. I couldn’t stop smiling. I don’t mind hugging her at all if she doesn’t mind. God, look at her she is as beautiful as a Victoria Secret Model? She is just a goddess but she is shy and I like that personality. My girlfriend does not have that.  I mean hey, I love my girlfriend but sometimes she over reacts like a drama queen. Try being in my shoes and sometimes I’ve to get away from her with lies. As she was walking up the stairs, I was smiling and she turned and looks at me. She was smiling too. That beautiful smile! It’s so natural and not fake at all and maybe I have to make a first move.

You know like irritate her at first. Be annoying, play nice with her, get away from my girlfriend, be friends or more than that? I should ask the rest what they think about her first. I need her by my side my inner-self said. Well, it’s going to be an interesting day later since I have class with her later. I’m going to ask Mrs. Ng to change my seat and give stupid excuses. Who the hell sits in front while listening and not looking at that big mole on her nose! Yuck! (No offence to people who have it. It’s a story and don’t take it to the heart)

“Hey I’m going to see Mrs. Ng for a while and ask for a change of sit. Is that all right with you guys?” I ask. “Why dude? Who do you want to sit with? Me isn’t it? You can stop missing me can you?!” Baekhyun said and making us laughed. “I want to sit with Amy.” Looking at the floor while fixing my hair in embarrassment. “Aww, looks like someone is interested in the new kid huh” Sehun laughed. I was giving him the ‘I’m serious alright’ look. Sehun then stop laughing when he saw the look he then mouthed ‘I’m sorry’

I’m fine but seriously! I think I’m in love with the new girl. Hmmm..