Corridor and Canteen "Accident"

Finally

----- In The Canteen----

 

"Hey angela! Who is this pretty girl?!!" says the girl with so many earring studs.

"Why don't you intro yourself?" looking at me with a smile. 

I took a deep breath and intro myself....

"My name is Amy, Amy Smith..." Awkward smile...

"Amy Smith???!!! As in Amy Smith?" The girl in blue highlights replied with a loud voice and everyone was staring.. AWKWARD!!!!!

I just nodded and gave a weak smile. I sat beside Angela and eat my food. 

Just then...................

" Move you damn !!!!!" 

"Hey stupid!!! Move idiot!!!!"

"Excuse miss , what the hell are you doing??!!" Angela shouting at the 4 girls that was at the corridor..

"Oh Angela, angela... Why don't you just stay out of it you IDIOT!!!!" says the red headed girl.

"You little !!! Demi, why don't you just get out of people sight!!" says Angela.... 

Demi was about to slap Angela face when i myself stop her. I push her hands awayand say..

"You freak! You don't own her face so you better jolly not slap her!!!!" i shout at her and everyone sees it. 

"You little !!! NO ONE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!!" Says Demi

"Oh well, means i'm your first then?" Laughinh so hard.

Just then bicthy in blue slap me in the face. i was so fumed that i went to attack her little precious hair! HAH!

 

" what's going on her??"

" Demi was slapping angela for stepping up for Amy, that new kid" Say a boy in white somewhere in the canteen.

"How dare you bloody! who ever you are!!" say Kai. 

" You girls and boys follow me. Angela, bring Amy to the toilet and clean her up" said Mrs Thong ( head of the school)

" you better watch out you dirty !" demi said with a scary stare.

 

I followed Angela to the toilet and clean my self up. 

"Angela, thanks." giving a weak smile.

"hey, no problem." smiling.

"if it weren't for that guy somewhere, we won't be in the heads' office." brudhing my hair.

" yeah. well, recess it over in 10 minutes. PE (physical education) is next. lets chnage." walking out of the toilet.

"Angela? New student?? i need to buy the shirt right?" 

" Opps! sorry. i have an extra in my locker. You can wear it for today." 

"Thanks Angela. You are just too AWESOME!" laughing together.