PE Time!!!

Finally

Well, I’m back! Sorry for those who were waiting for me to update. It’s my final year in school. Going to study really hard on it. So, where was I…?

……………………………………………………………………………………

Amy POV

Everyone was hoping to get that new hot teacher that joined the school for PE lesson today. I don’t really know who is he but I can say that me maybe hot? I was tying my hair when I saw Kai and his ‘slaves’ yup I called them slaves. Who the hell would want to be behind him all day long? Not me of course. Why the hell is he here?? Urrgghh! I hate him so much but in here feels like I’ve known him for long. I keep getting ‘attracted’ to him. You can say that I guess?? But, everywhere I go along the hallway I feel like giving a hug and say “I miss you so much” but I don’t even know him. GOSH!

Now I remember! I have PE with him. The teacher arrived and it’s that old teacher. Angela calls him Mr. “Shiny” because he has no hair!  HAHAHA! Well, everyone is not that perfect even me of course. Mr. “shiny” aka Mr. Lim makes us run for 7 rounds. Everyone kept whining even Angela but for me, I just nodded and start running. I mean everyone start at the same time. When it comes to running, I’m up for it. You can say that I’m just too awesome for it. Hehehe.*Running time*


 

Kai’s POV

“Baekhyun, what lesson do we have now?” after taking a sip of my water. “Well, if I’m not wrong, it should be PE and 2nd last lesson with Mr Liu. Why?” taking a bite from his sandwich. “Nothing, Can I say something?” I gave them a serious look. “What is it?” Sehun said. “You know that new kid, Amy. Where is she from?” I said giving that * Not funny* look. “Well, from what I heard, she moved from the States and came here because of her Dads’ job. Her Dad is Eugene Smith if I’m not wrong. The biggest producer ever in the US and they came here cause her dad is look around for new artist. Which is actually will debut in the state.” Suho said. I just nodded and eat my apple and drink my soya bean. (Soya bean drink is a name of water)

*inner self speaking*

Why do I feel that I know her? Amy Smith daughter to Eugene Smith? Why do feel that I’ve known her for long? You know like whenever you see her in trouble with* my girlfriend* I feel that I want to say stop but I couldn’t. Because I know my girlfriend will start to question yada yada yada.. I feel that I should help her in so many ways but seriously I couldn’t.

*back to self-*

“Bro, what are you thinking? You are spaced out for like what 5 minutes?” D.O. said. “Sorry. I didn’t know I spaced out just now” Making it not obvious *awkward* “Well, let’s get going Mr. Lim will get us into detention if we aren’t there.” Baekhyun said.

We quicken our pace and went to the locker room and change. I was looking for Amy I mean hey, can’t I be friendly? After what happened just now in the canteen. Mrs. Thong kept talking on responsibility and stuff and making a good impression and yada yada yada. When we walk our way to the field I saw her coming out of the toilet. Gosh she is sooo pretty! WAIT WHAT????!!! Did I just call her pretty? I have a fricking girlfriend. But, I really have feelings for her in my heart somewhere I guess?

………………………………………………..

Well Mr Lim make us run 7 rounds and everyone is so tired even me. I’m fit and all but I’m too tired. Amy is all energetic! It really amazes me a lot! I bet she is cool maybe just that she is known to everything? Hmmm. Next activity for PE was basketball my favourite! The girls were not even interested in the activity but were interested in us. Well, what can we do?

I was looking for Amy when she, Angela, Kim and Mr. Lim came our way.

“Boys, it will be a 3 on 3. Is that ouhkay for you boys?” asking us with a serious yet failed look. “You girls wanna play?” Sehun ask with that ‘evil smile’ I was about to answer when Amy replied “yeah and we are going to kick some out of you guys.” She said giving that beautiful smile of hers. “Oh yeah, we are so on!” I said stretching out my hand * hand shake* towards Amy and she so called replied me with a *you are going down idiot* look. She then smiled and we start the game.


 

Amy POV

After finishing my run, everyone was exhausted and I saw Kai running his last lap. He is so cute! WHAT?! Did I say the most annoying, irritating bully in school cute?? *well, he is technically no a bully I guess?* I stared at him for a while when Angela suddenly talk to me. “What do you want to play after this?” she asked after taking a sip of water. “I don’t know but I’m sort of good in basketball. Can we play that?” I ask her giving that sweet smile.  “I guess? We can talk to Mr. Lim if you really want to. I can get Kim since everyone seems tired and you know the staring thingy.” She said. “Huh??! Staring what again?” I said with that confuse look. “Nothing let’s go find Mr. Lee. Hey Kim, you want to play basketball?” Angela asked Kim. “Sure! Why not? I love basketball” she replied in excitement.

We walk to find Mr. Lim who was currently picking up the basketball in the PE room. “Mr. Lim, can we play basketball too?” I ask with my innocent voice. “Yeah sure, why not. Make it a competition or something? You know like girls verses boys?” He said picking up another ball. “Yeah, we could do that” Kim replied again with that excitement. We walk back to the basketball court and I saw him! Kai! Why would he ever date me? But I now, I really feel that I should talk to him and everything or at least make friends? But what had happened just now makes me sooo scared! Urrrgghh! Hate emotions. Mr. Lim started talking and….

 “You girls wanna play?” Sehun ask looking at us with that evil smile. “Yeah and we are going to kick some out of you guys.” I said giving my serious face with my beautiful smile.

When I turn to Kai, he said “Oh yeah, we are so on!” with a serious yet failed tone. Heheheh! He is sooo cute! Gosh! He stretched his hand on and I replied him with a hand shake.

Mr. Lim gave us the rules and players for the boys was Kai, D.O. and last but not least Chanyeol. And with that the game begins.

 

 

What do you think will happen during the game? Hmmm… it’s sooo going to be interesting!

That was a chapter today. I feel like its short. But hey, I’m going to work on the next chapter and post it tomorrow. Hope you guys actually enjoy this chapter.