First Day Of School

Finally

Well, Holiday is over and starting school today. Well, practically a NEW school to be exact.

"Oh for god sake AMY! Wake up! You are going to be late for school on your first day" Mom shouting.

"Alright!! I'm up, I'm up! Geezz..." getting out of bed.

Getting in the shower, change of clothing ( school uniform)..

"Mom, when we are in States i don't need to wear Uniform. Why do we have to move??!" While tying my hair.

"Well, is because of your dad's job alright. You have to understand that. Plus, he is getting paid higher that what he got when you convert it-" 

"Yes yes.. I understand.." cutting mom out before she starts the whole story back.

"Well, hurry up. You have to be school in like 20 minutes" says mom.

"Mom, chill alright.. It's a 10 minutes drive from here. Why in a hurry??"

"I have work! Hurry up!" Hitting my .. 

Rushed upstairs to get my bagpack and rushed back down to see my mom in the car..

"Close the door and lock it" Mom shouting from the car.

"Alright alright. geezz..." Locking the door up.

I got in the car and put on my seatbelt. Mom drive the car like she was on her way to catch a flight or something. Thank god we didn't get a ticket. Instead of a 10 minutes drive, it was about a 5-8 minutes drive instead. I don't know what to say. but, i still love my mom. We have already arrive outside the school and my my, what a lovely school.. It's big and nice but the feeling of the surrounding is not good.

"I'm going to drop you here and call me when you are going home. I'll ask Adam to pick you up alright" Kissing my cheek

"Ouhkay mom. Won't Adam be angry?" wipping my cheek.

"Don't be silly. He is your brother plus, he won't be going to work yet. You dad wants him to saty at home for a couple of days before coming to work."

"Alright. Bye mom I love you." kissing mom on her cheek.

"I love you too" drive off.

*So i'm alone! Someone please talk to me! Arrggghhh!!!* I have to stop talking to myself..

Well, i walked in the school, i'm kind of shy so i rather talk to someone approachable then someone like a Kingka?? Queenka?? Minly someone unapproachable..

*BUMP!* 

"Ouch!* Falling to the floor.

"Sorry, i should look where i'm going" Brown hair good looking girl says.

"No, no.. I'm sooo sooorryy.." saying back.

"Ouh, you must be new here huh I'm Angela." *popping out her right hand

"Yeah, kind of. I'm Amy.Amy Smith" *Hand shake*

"Amy Smith? As in Amy Smith?? Daughter of Taylor Smith??" Anglea Asked in curiousity..

"Ahh, yeah.." Awkward momment...

"So, since you are new, you need help?" Angela ask.

"Yeah. i need to get my timetable, locker and books?"

"Come, i'll show you to the office." walking ahead..

"Thanks" following Angela.

We walk for about 3-4 minutes to reach the office and finally we have reach!! Thank god.

"Hi, you must be new. Amy right?" says the front desk person.

"Hi, yes i am. Amy Smith" giving her a smile.

"Well, you are a bubbly girl aren't you I'm Miss Ang" 

"Well, kind of." Giggling...

"This is your timetable, you key for your locker and the list of things you need to buy." Handing out the things.

"Well let me see. you are having Math now, cool, you have the same timetable as i do. We are so going to be awesome friends.."

"You can carry on chatting later during lunch. You guys are so going toget it by Mr Lee." Miss Ang says.

"You are so right. Lets' go Amy.." Rushing out...

"Dude! Wait for me!!" Running towards Angela!!!

 

.....Meanwhile....

"So i hope you guys are had rested and relaxed enough so, no more starting today. If i see anyone sleeping during my class, with my fullest heart please get out of of class alright. You guys have been warned! YAH!! Kim Jong In! (Kai) Please seat up staright!" Mr Lee talked to the class while giving Kai a warning.

"I'm so sorry Mr Lee. I bumped on the new kid." panting hard..

"That is me" raising my hand up panting hard too..

"Well students, we have a new kid in the class, Mind introducing yourself?" asking whle looking at me.

"Yeah sure. I'm Amy, Amy Smith. I'm from the states and transffered here cause of my Dads job." giving them a smile.

"Anyone want to ask Amy anything?" Mr Lee ask the whole class. "Well then i guess that is a no. Amy, why don't you sit beside.. Mmmmm... Baekhyun. Baekhyun please raise up your hand." Trying to find Baekhyun.

"I'm here." Waving his hand with a smile.

I walk to my seat and sat beside Baekhyun. He was giving me this look, a friendly yet scary look. I was so surrounded by boys while i was at the back. i couldn't concentrate because they were talking to each othere as if the world if going to end..

"Baekhyun! Kim Jong In (Kai)! Please Stand up! Are you going to study or not??!!" Mr Lee shouting across.

The nodded and Mr Lee continued to talk and talk and talk. Time fly past and his lesson ended well that was soo 2 hours ago. So after Mr Lee it was Miss Jessica who teaches us Science and now currently a few more minutes to recess is Mr Hong who is teaching us History. I can say, their history is quite something.

*Bell rings*

"Woohoo!!" Everyone shouted.

"And don't forget to complete your homework" Mr Hong said while packing his stuff..

I was Angela walking towards me." You are going for lunch right?" Anglea asked. I just nodded. "Great, cause i have some friends that i want to intro to you." says Angela in an excitment attitude. "Sure but i have to make a call first. You go ahead" I lied. " Well sure. I see you in the Cantee." Skipping her way out like a 7 year-old kid.

I took out my headphone and blast the music out loud. Instead of calling, i text Adam..

---texting---

Me:

Adam, mom told you to pick me up from school later on.

Adam:

I know. update me when you are ending school. What are you having now?

Me: Recess.. ouhkay sure. If i'm not wrong is at 2. And i have a homework that is due tomorrow.Can help me later on? Its about History... Pretty please. With a cherry on top?

Adam: 

I see first? Now, go and get your breakfast..

Me:

alright.. Breakfast?? it's brunch dude. Hahaha. got to go. Bye. <3

Adam:

*$$%&^%$* Geezz.. Just shut up. Bye.. :) <3

So ended of my text with my awesome crazy yet loving brother and now on my way to the canteen :)

.......