Regrets

Fools

“What if it’s because I love you?” L.Joe asked, even he know already that you will think that he’s kidding.

“You must be kidding me.” You said as his smile faded slowly. “Yeah, I’m kidding.”

“Aish, you pabo.” You said flicked L.Joe’s forehead. “That’s hurt.” A small smile appearead on his lips.

“Like I care.” You giggled and still flicking his forehead.

“Minjoo?” Changjo called behind, you turned to him and smiled. “Go inside, you will catch a cold.”

You stood up and stretch out your hand for L.Joe. “Come on, I know you’re an ice prince but you’re a human too.”

“I’m not a human, I’m an angel.” L.Joe said playfully as he hold your hand. “What angel?” You laughing and without you know, Changjo is looking at your hand holding L.Joe’s hand with a small smile.

“Forgiven by hyung already?” Changjo whispered in your ear. “He doesn’t even hate me.” You whispered back, as L.Joe glanced at both of you with jealousy then go to the kitchen. But when he’s glanced again there is Changjo who kissed your cheek.

“Don’t kiss me in front of other people.” You said pushed him and glanced at L.Joe who pretend don’t know anything.

*Why am I so stupid? Why did Minjoo bumped with Changjo that time? Why did I love her?* L.Joe thought as he placed his hand on his chest, hurt.

 

“Byunghun-ah, we’re graduated already!!” You hitting his back exitedly.

“I know, pabo. And stop calling me Byunghun, my name is L.Joe.” L.Joe said hold your hand tightly so you can’t hit him anymore.

“I just want to call you Byunghun, it’s more cute than L.Joe!! L.Joe sounds  ert.” You said sticking out your tongue. “Let me go, ert!!”

“I’m not a ert and it’s never sounds ert!!” L.Joe said flicking your forehead as you ran away from him.

But you bumped with someone, and it’s Changjo. “S-Sorry!!” “Changjo? What are you doing here?” L.Joe asked.

“Me? I’m looking for my cousin. Is she your girlfriend, hyung?” Changjo asked glancing at you.

“No, why should this weirdo be my girlfriend- Don’t hit me anymore!”

“What’s your name?” You asked. Changjo smiled. “Choi Jonghyun, but you can call me Changjo. How about you?”

“Minjoo, Jung Minjoo.”

*Why did she looks so happy? And why I’m having a bad feelings?* L.Joe thought curiously stared at you and Changjo.

L.Joe opened his eyes and realizing that he’s having a bad dream. *When did she started to call me L.Joe and not Byunghun? How can I forgot about that, .*

Today is Saturday and the first day of holiday, all of Teen Top who sleep at the living room still sleeping while you just wake up at Changjo’s bedroom. You go downstair and saw L.Joe sit on the floor and just watched the others sleep with that poker face.

You smiled a bit. “L.Joe.” He turned to you still with a poker face, but inside he’s super happy.

“What are you doing, staring at them like that?” You asked giggled at his weirdness. “I’m just too lazy to get up.” He answered with a smile, as you noticed that Changjo isn’t even here.

“Where is Changjo?” L.Joe’s smile faded and nodded to the front door as you smiled sweetly to him. “Thanks.”

“Minjoo.” You stopped and turned to him. “What?”

“When did you started to call me L.Joe? And not being rude to me?” L.Joe asked, still with poker face.

There is a pause, you remember the bad things and smiled at him. “Maybe…. When you started to going far from me.”

“When?” “When me and Changjo are dating, it’s like you hate me and going far from me, I think you hate me so I’m started to call you L.Joe and not Byunghun, I don’t know why.”

“Will you… Uh… Call me Byunghun like before?” You thinking for a while, wondering why he suddenly asked this kind of question.

“If you want.” You answered. “Do that.” L.Joe said directly.

“Do you want me to call you Byunghun that badly? Aigo, how cute~” You said squealing and go out. “I’m not cute…” L.Joe said as you open the door again. “Good morning, Byunghun.” You said and close the door.

“See how happy he is?” Chunji asked. “Yeah, I think he will never can moving on from Minjoo.” Niel said smirked.

L.Joe rolling his eyes and stood up, kicking both of them.

 

You closed the door and turned to Changjo who sit at the swings. “Changjo.” You called as he turned to you. “Hm?”

You come closer to him and standing right beside Changjo. “L.Joe just asked me if I want to call him Byunghun again, like before.” There is a pause, Changjo think for a while and stood up, then hug you as you hug him back.

“Don’t worry, as long as he don’t remember anything, it’s alright.” Changjo said patted your head, you shook your head and hug him tightly. “I’m not asking worrying about Byunghun that much, I know he will never remember. But what about you?”

Changjo don’t say anything and just patted your head, and without both of you know L.Joe is watching everything, again. Chunji look at his back with a dirty looks. “Just let her go, can’t you?”

L.Joe shook his head and lying on the floor. “I can’t, it’s just like there is something that make me can’t forget her.” “What is that thing?” Niel asked come from nowhere.

“I don’t even remember about it.”

“Don’t worry hyung, we will search for girls today!!” Ricky said exitedly, L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Uninterested.”

“Aish, just don’t talk to him.” Chunji said as he throwing a pillow right to L.Joe’s face.

*How can I forgot? What is that thing that make me can’t moving on from her?* L.Joe thought as he grew frustated and throw a pillow Chunji just throw to him to the wall. You, who just opened the door startled and close it again.

“See how he makes Minjoo scared?” Niel said shook his head. “How stupid.” C.A.P added.

“Ricky.” “What?”

“I will go with you, just to accompanying.” L.Joe said without looking at him. “Whoa you finally made it! We will help you moving on!” C.A.P said, like a father.

*But… I’m not going there to moving on… I’m just… Ah, maybe I am… But…. Nevermind.*