The Secret

Fools

“Do you like my new haircut?”

“Maybe.”

“How about me? Do you like my new necklace?”

“Maybe.”

“Do you want to hang out with me?”

“Maybe- Eh? What? No.”

“Aigo, do you see that Minjoo? He likes being crowded by other girls than talking to you.” Yura said pointing at him, Changjo who is being crowded by his fans. While Minjoo just staring at him with no expression.

“Euhm… So?” Minjoo asked give her an awkward smile as she slapped her own forehead.

“He is your boyfriend!!”  She shouted as everybody at that class startled exept you.

“Mwo?! Minjoo have a boyfriend?!”

“NO WAY!!!”

“YOUHAVETOBEINGKIDDINGME!! WHO IS HE?!”

“What boyfriend? I don’t have any boyfriend.” Minjoo just shrugged and turned to Yura then to Changjo. Yes, she’s hiding the fact that Changjo is her boyfriend.

“Aha, sorry~ I’m forgot about it, but who is the one who want to hide this?” Yura asked curiously. “Me.”

“Why? If you tell them you will be seriously popular!” Yura said as she widdened her own eyes. “I’m popular already.” Minjoo said and winked to Yura.

“Aish, pabo.” She said and leave. Minjoo smiled and turned to L.Joe who staring at her and turned away when she turned to him.

 

“Let’s tell them the truth.” Changjo said while sitting on a sofa at his apartment.

“No way.” Minjoo said without looking at Changjo.

“Tell them or I’ll kiss you.” “You will never be brave to do that.” Minjoo said as she smirked.

“Tell them!!” “No! What if the queenkas bullying me?!” Minjoo asked and turned to him who being speechless.

“Why so afraid about that? I’ll always be there for you.” Changjo answered and winked to her. “Don’t be too cheesy!!” Minjoo said throwing a pillow to his face and ran away.

“Yah! Come here!!” Changjo began to chase Minjoo but tripped by nothing and fell down with her.

MEANWHILE

“Let’s go to Changjo house.” Ricky said while rolling on the floor.

“Later.” Chunji asked with eyes still at the game. “C’mon, hyung! It’s boring in C.A.P hyung house, no food, just games.”

“Don’t you know Minjoo always go there after school? They maybe being lovey dovey together, you want to see that?” Niel asked as he smirked. “Yes.” Ricky answered smirked back at him.

“I want to met with Minjoo.” L.Joe said calmly, but all of them responded by cheered on him. “What?”

“She is Changjo’s already, you are too late, buddy.” C.A.P said and patted L.Joe’s back. *I know it already.*

“It’s really boring here, let’s go to his house.” Ricky said rolling on the floor again, then all of them decided to go to Changjo’s house.

-----------------------

“HYUNG!!!” Ricky shouted and just opened the door without knocking, and there he is, speechless when he saw Changjo is on top of Minjoo, also speechless.

L.Joe wondered why Ricky suddenly stop so he looks inside the house and look at Changjo and Minjoo with a what-the-heck looks. *What the…*

“You know, anything I said are all true.” Niel said patted Ricky’s back.

Changjo turned to Ricky and get off of Minjoo then pretending that nothing happened. “Ah.. Hi, hyungs.”

“Eerr… I will get some drink.” Minjoo said and ran to the kitchen.

“Who is the owner of this house actually?” C.A.P smirked as he sit beside Changjo. “Me, of course.”

“So you are the one who should get us drinks.” Chunji said also smirked, but Changjo rolled his eyes and go to the kitchen.

“L.Joe, are you alright?!” Chunji asked and pretend to be worried.

“Stop it, I’m hurt here.” L.Joe whispered. “Don’t worry, we will give you a girlfriend, sometime.” Niel said patted his head and make him more annoyed.

“Who will have a girlfriend?” Minjoo asked exitedly. “Nobody~” Chunji and Niel sang together.

“So what will we do here, Ricky?” C.A.P said kicking Ricky. “Playing truth or dare, of course.” He said confidently smirked at C.A.P. “Ugh.. Boring..” Niel whispered.

“Don’t play here, get out of my house-“ “So you can being lovey dovey with your girlfriend?” Chunji said smirked.

“…….Yes.” Changjo said as they cheered again exept L.Joe. “I’m not joining-“ “We will tell everybody that you’re dating him.”

So, Minjoo ended playing with them.

------------

Midnignt, the L.Joe can’t even sleep peacefully, looking at his crush helping her boyfriend cleaning the living room but it’s more look like they’re being lovey dovey, and it’s really killing him.

“Can’t sleep?” L.Joe turned and saw Minjoo standing at the front door.

“You too?” Minjoo nodded and sit beside L.Joe at the swings. “L.Joe….”

“Yes?” L.Joe asked without turned to her. “Do you hate me?”

L.Joe startled and shockedly turned to Minjoo. “What? Of course no.”

“But since I’m dating with Changjo, it’s look like you’re forced to look at me.” Minjoo said turned to L.Joe.

“It’s not because I hate you…” “Then? Because of what?”

“It’s a secret.” L.Joe whispered with that sad smile.

“Tell me.” Minjoo said as L.Joe stood up and squatted right in front of Minjoo.

“What if it’s because I love you?”

====

First chapter, and he confessed already, kkk~