Moving On? No.

Fools

“Your name is L.Joe, right? Is that your real name?”

“…….”

“Come on! Answer my question!”

“His real name is Byunghun.”

“Not cool, I think- I mean, can I call you Byunghun?” A girl asked trying to be super duper cute, but it’s no use, her target L.Joe is just stay silent and really uninterested.

“No, you can’t. There is just only one girl who can call me Byunghun.” L.Joe said took a ship of his juice.

“Hyung, you want to go here, then you’re here already, why?!” Ricky asked, L.Joe turned to him with an annoying looks. “I don’t even understand what you just said.”

“And what is this place? A night club? It’s not even night yet.” L.Joe look around. “No, it’s not. This is just a club, I think. Not a night club. Ah, it’s not like that. This place is just for teenager.” Ricky also look around and waved to some girls.

“Is that kind of place even exist?” L.Joe asked to himself.

“Look like you’re lying about that moving on things.” Niel said smirked to L.Joe. “I never say I want to move on.”

“Pft, I bet I’m more prettier than your crush, so just forget about her.” That girl said. L.Joe turned to her with a cold gaze and stood up. “You’re the ugliest girl I ever met.” He said and then left.

“So.. Hyeyeong? Want to get other guy?” That Hyeyeong girl’s friend asked to her, she blow her bangs away  and turned to her friend. “No, I will trying to make L.Joe fell for me. He’s super handsome!!” Hyeyeong said and left to chase L.Joe.

“Whoa, I bet L.Joe will never fell for her.” Chunji said and then laughing. “Yeah, she’s super y.” Niel said and turned to Hyeyeong’s friend. “What’s your name again?”

“Me? Kang Yura.” Yura answered as she smiled, expecting that Niel want to hang out with her.

“Tell your friend that I said she’s super y.” Niel said. “Eh… Why?” “So she will just approach L.Joe and not me.”

“She will still approach you.” Yura said crossed her hands. “So… Want to hang out with me?” She asked to Niel as he smirked and shook his head.

 

“L.Joe!” Hyeyeong trying to catch L.Joe who just pretend don’t heard anything and going in to a mini market.

L.Joe notice a figure and stop walking. *What.. What did she do here? With Changjo?* L.Joe stared at both of you and Changjo walking together.

“L.Joe!!” Hyeyeong opened the market’s door as L.Joe turned to her with an annoying face. “L.Joe?” You said, he turned to you and Changjo. Wished that both of you never saw him with Hyeyeong.

“Who is she, hyung?” Changjo asked noticed that there is a girl standing behind L.Joe.

Hyeyeong smirked and hugging L.Joe’s hand. “I’m her girlfriend!” “Mwo-“ “Ah.. Jinjja? Congrats, Byunghun-ah.” You said with a small smile.

“Minjoo.” Changjo said, you turned to him as he ruffled your hair. “Let’s go back to our house.” You nodded and turned to L.Joe again.

“See you later.” L.Joe look at you in disbelief, and let go of Hyeyeong. “, don’t ever think to approach me again. I’m not interested of you and I never will. And you’re not my girlfriend.” L.Joe said looking at Hyeyeong with a cold gaze and leave her alone.

*That’s pretty scary, but I don’t care. Just wait, L.Joe. Sometimes you will interested of me.* Hyeyeong thought and following L.Joe again from behind.

 

“……..” You just walking with your head looking down, while Changjo hold your hand so you can feel better. “Changjo.” “Yes?”

“I will trying to forget about before, and be there for you.” You said as you turned to him and smiled. Changjo smiled too but don’t say anything.

“Say something!” You said hitting his shoulder. “Don’t push yourself.” Changjo said ruffled your hair. “I’m not!” “Yes you are.” “No!”

Again and again, L.Joe watch everything as he felt someone holding his hand. “L.Joe-ya. Is she your crush? She called you Byunghun.” Hyeyeong said pretend to be worried.

L.Joe give her a dirty looks and avoid Hyeyeong’s hand. “It’s none of your business.” “Of course it is! I’m your girlfriend!”

“So she is your girlfriend already?” Niel asked coming from nowhere. “I know you can make it, buddy.” C.A.P said hitting his back.

“SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!” L.Joe shouted, everybody is speechless including Hyeyeong. L.Joe turned to her and glaring at her. “Tsk.” He said and then left them dumbfounded.

“Minjoo!” L.Joe ran to you and hold your hand, then bring you to somewhere, leaving Changjo there, also dumbfounded. *Look like I will never can win.*

“Byunghun, stop!” You shouted as he stop walking and turned to you. “What?”

“Where are you going? Why did you take me too?” You asked, he think for a while then hold your hands again.

“Just follow me, please.” L.Joe said as he take a bus, with you.