Unexpected (Prom part 1)

One-Sided Love?

 

This Time I Have To Say What I Feel About You


 

It’s Prom in Kirin High. Students are here and there, dancing, sitting, talking, and eating and so on. Kris is sitting when suddenly some girls came infront of him. They’re keep on talking to him even thought he is not interested to them. Kris is so annoyed that he goes to the vacant basketball court.

 

While he is wasting his time there, he suddenly saw Changmin kissing this other girl. Kris waited them to finish their disgusting kiss. So, when they parted when Kris came to them and then he told the girl that he would talk to Changmin for a minute.

 

“Tell me what you have to tell me, I don’t have time for these kind of people like you.”

“Changmin why the did you cheated Sooyoung??!!”

 

“Do I have to tell you that? Remember when we’re still best friends when we’re freshman, you told me that you like this girl named Choi Sooyoung. You like her but this girl who likes you mesmerized me. She courted you but you said no to her, then one day I found her near to suicide just because you rejected her. Luckily, I found her and comforted her but when I courted her she rejected me. So that’s why I changed and promised that I’ll play with Sooyoung so that I can give her some justice. Furthermore, that’s why I’ve changed, a new and better me. Now, all the girls are swooned over me and I can now reject them as she rejected me.”

 

“I didn’t no—“

“Shut the up!! You don’t need to apologize ‘cause that already happened ok. Aiisshh!!”

 

Changmin then walked to the Prom venue leaving Kris who was dumfounded. He didn’t actually noticed that Changmin likes the girl that courted him years ago, and why Changmin changed after he rejected this other girl. Kris didn’t know that Changmin like this girl because he never talks about her. Years ago, when they’re together Kris is the only one who is open up to Changmin about his love life.

 

Kris keeps on blaming himself for all that happened. He shouldn’t have rejected the girl but what about the girl he truly loves. He shouldn’t have told Changmin that he loves Sooyoung but should he do he is Kris’ best friend at that time. After he rejected the girl, he actually don’t know what happened to her after that moment of rejection. He shouldn’t have be friends with Changmin but he got no guts to talk to Sooyoung at that time. He shouldn’t have loved Sooyoung but whom will he love. He should have asked Changmin why he changed but would that change Changmin’s plan.

 

While Kris is still talking to himself, he noticed that his feet actually brought him to the prom venue. When he woke up in the reality, he noticed that the students are gathering near the stage infront of the DJ. While he was standing some of the students pushed him, which makes him near infront of the stage. When the lights were dim, he saw a girl standing above the stage.

 

Suddenly the song “Trouble Maker” was playing and then the lights we’re in bright pink and blue. The girl and the boy in the stage is now singing and dancing. The guy is Kai, he already knew it because he heard that Kai would perform. Moreover, the girl looks like goddesses in her super fitted strapless black tube top and super fitted short shorts, with some pairing 5-inch high heels.  

 

“Hey, I thought the one who’ll perform is a band. I never thought it would be them.” One student said

“I thought it’s Yoona who’ll perform.” The other one near Kris said

“Maybe she is sick.”

“She is Yoona’s friend so maybe she is her understudy for the performance.”

“Well, yeah. Look at girl she is so effing hot there.”

“Dude, help me to court her.”

“Shut up, how will I help you if I’m going to court her also.”

 

Kris silently laughed when he heard this. ~who is that one who is soo hawt above the stage with Kai. So she replaced Yoona ahhh. shut up dudes, I’m the one who’s gonna court her ok hahaha~

 

While Kris is scanning the face of the girl, then he suddenly noticed the features of the girl above the stage. She got a long curled hazelnut hair, dark brown eyes, pink puffy lips and cute cheeks. Kris was surprised that it’s the one and only girl that he loves and the girl he saw crying last time he saw her.

 

It’s…

 

 

......

 

Choi

 

........

 

.........

 

 Sooyoung.

 

Kris can’t believe that it’s Sooyoung. All of the things that he was thinking a while ago were suddenly erased from his mind as if he didn’t knew anything. He was so speechless and breathless. He never thought that she is so good in singing and dancing and he didn’t thought that she would perform there. He knows there would be some people who would perform in their Prom, but he never thought that one of those people would be Sooyoung.

 

While she was performing, Kris can’t change the directions of his eyes, as if they got their own controller. Kris was so surprised that Sooyoung keeps on winking at him, which makes some students look at him also. Kris smiled so that she can stop doing that. Sooyoung on the other hand, stopped that as if they got some body language.

 

Above the stage, Sooyoung is so hot. The way her body moves, her seductive facial expression, and her hot and y body with those super tight close looks so irresistible.

 

In the venue, the students felt hot and tensed up just because of watching them. Both of them got so many skinships while performing. Suddenly, the students felt like they’re watching a performance.

 

Both of them are touching each other’s body. Feeling each other’s body. And roaming each other’s hand around each other’s body. They don’t care if they already touched each other’s private parts. Even for the both of them, they could feel that they’re performance is so tensed up. They felt like dancing inside a club, not caring for the other people who’d watch them.

 

While Kris is watching, he wishes that he is just Kai there dancing ily with Sooyoung. He wonders if he could dance like that with Sooyoung. He daydreams of both of them dancing ier than and wearing clothes more y than that. Suddenly, he was snapped out of his dreamland when he saw other students looking at him.

 

When they finished song, the students we’re so speechless to her performance. For them, they look so irresistible and the way they look at them while she is performing is as if they want to eat them alive. The boys in the Prom event were totally , even her ex-boyfriend Changmin and his secret lover Kris.

 

While Sooyoung was going down the stage, she bid farewell to Kai first. Then, she scanned the crowd to find Kris. Suddenly, many boys surrounded her and flirting with her. While they’re doing that, one person suddenly dragged Sooyoung out of the crowd.

 

to be continued ……..


 

Who dragged Sooyoung? What would happen to her? Will she be alright? Where is Kris? Will Changmin court her again? Will Kris really court her? Would Sooyoung tell her feelings for Kris?

 

Just wait for the last chapter….

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Hello!! Sorry for the late and short update!!! Exams are near so hwaiting for me!!! Hope you like my fanfic!!! Please subscribe and comment!! :D