Moment of Betrayal

One-Sided Love?

 

You Should've Trusted Me...


 

Kris is alone in a café. Whenever the entrance bell will ring, he would peek at the door. After a few peeks he already lost his temper. He told himself that after the bell will ring again he would definitely go out of that café.

 

Then suddenly, the bell rang and this time Kris is alert. A sweet smile was replaced from his angry face. Finally, the person he is waiting arrived at the café. Kris stood up and gestured her to the seat across him. After he pulled out the chair, he waited for her (yes the person Kris is waiting is a girl) to sit down before he would sit. After a while the waiter showed up infront of them, got their orders and left.

 

While waiting for the order, Kris is studying the amazing features of the girl infront of him. A girl with along silky hazelnut hair, two dark brown shimmering eyes, a puffy little pink lips and a tiny button cute nose. Kris can’t help but to mesmerize since the first time he’d saw her last four years.

 

They are best friends but for Kris’ their relationship is more than best friends. Cupid already shot an arrow at him since she treated him as a best friend, as a brother. He knew her, the true her. He know whether she is just faking a smile or when she’ll going to cry.

 

However, there’s a little problem, someone already confessed to her 2 weeks ago and it’s Shim Changmin, the captain ball of the basketball team and the most popular jock in school. Kris just really hates it when they’re cuddling and doing sweet things for each other infront of him.

 

Kris knows that Changmin just want to play with her feelings and Kris already confronted it with her but she just didn’t believed him. Whenever he would see them being sweet with each other he just wish that it’s him in Changmin’s place.

 

 Suddenly, Kris woke up in the reality when the waiter gave them their orders. When they got their orders, the waiter walked to another table to get the other costumer’s orders while Kris looked again at the girl infront him.

“You know Kris few seconds later I’ll melt like an ice cream.” she said while sipping her latte and looking straight at Kris.

“Well Sooyoung, you couldn’t blame me if I look that intensely at you because it had been a long time since I last hanged out with you since you and Changmin became a couple.” He said as if he’s stating a fact that she doesn’t even know. ~sorry but I can’t help to stare at you because you just don’t know that I truly love you~

“Well, I guess you’re lucky now that I have time to hang out with you because Min said he can’t go with me because he got basketball training.” She said then let out a heavy sigh

“Wow for the third time after he confessed to you last 2 weeks ago it’s the third time that you’ll go out and have fun without him.”

“Wow haha, yeah right just shut up.”

“Hey easy, I’m just surprised ok. What’s the big deal with that? Moreover, to inform you, he is just playing with your feelings. I know you know it because his other ex-girlfriends just only lasted for a week. Now you’re making a huge mistake. Why don’t you just wait for the right one rather than being with that jerk?”

“And who is that ‘right one” huh Mr. Know-It-All?” ~ dug.dug.dug. Why is my heart like this? Why is it beating so fast? I hope it’s you Kris. You should’ve known that all those four years we’ve been together I’m already in love with you. I only treat you as a bestfriend ‘cause I don’t know whether it’s just an one sided love.~

“I don’t know, maybe those people just standing or seating here and there waiting for the right time to confess to you.” ~Or maybe it’s just me who is your Mr. Right~

“Well I don’t know who that Mr. Right is now. So can we just go to out and buy our outfits for tomorrow ok.” ~I will surely make you handsome so that any girl would fall for you~

“Ok then.” ~If only I got guts to confess to you years ago~

Sooyoung and Kris then got up and walked to Sooyoung’s car. Sooyoung gave Kris the car keys then Kris opened the door of the passenger’s seat beside the driver’s seat and gestured her there. By the time she already got inside the car, Kris quickly ran to the driver’s seat so that he would not waste any of his precious time with Sooyoung.

 

 

When they reach the mall, Sooyoung quickly got out of the car, pulled Kris out of the car, and dragged him in the mall. While Sooyoung and Kris is shopping, Sooyoung suddenly got hungry so they go to Burger King to eat there. Few minutes after they got the food Sooyoung suddenly ate all the food while Kris on the other hand can’t eat because he thought he just saw Changmin inside there also with a girl beside him. Sooyoung was already done when suddenly she looked at what is Kris looking at. When she looked there, her face heated up as if it is a volcano about to erupt in any minute. Sooyoung stormed to where Changmin and this other girl seating. When Changmin saw Sooyoung, he was so surprise because he didn’t expect to see Sooyoung there.

“Wow you got a nice basketball training here huh?! So that’s why for the third time I’m not with you you’re with this GIRL. Wow thank you for cheating!!” ~arrrgghhh I should have believed Kris~

“So what who cares?” he said while shrugging

“Who cares?! Oh wait, no one actually cares!! You can continue to waste your time with that crazy ing now!!” she then throw the drinks she is holding to Changmin and then walks away.

After that, Sooyoung ran away the restaurant and then Kris is catching her up. Then finally, Kris caught Sooyoung who is crying. Kris hugged Sooyoung tightly while heading to her car. In the car, Kris positioned Sooyoung infront while putting the paper bags at the back. While Kris is driving, Sooyoung is so silent and only looks at the window. Kris can’t help to look at Sooyoung because she looks so badly hurt.

“Sooyoung are you ok?” ~please cheer up now youngie~

“Do I look like I’m ok? Of course no” ~just because of that stupid jerk arrgghhh~

“Well, I already told you that he is playing your feelings” ~you shouldn’t have answered him~

“ok ok now. I’m the one who made this stupid mistake ok. I should’ve just believed at you”

“Well, are you going to the Prom tomorrow?”

“I don’t know...” ~Can you just ask me please.~

“Can I be your date since that you already break up with Changmin?” ~please let me be, please let me be, please please please~

“Did I already say that I’m going?” ~really you wanna be my date??!!! Omg~

“Well, if you want to go you can call me anytime”

After their short talk, Sooyoung suddenly smiled without a reason. Kris thought that she smiled because she already lost her mind. When they reached Kris’ house, Kris and Sooyoung got out of the car, get the paper bags at the back of the passenger’s seat, and bid their farewell.