The Truth Is… (Prom Part 2)

One-Sided Love?

 

 All My Love Is For You…


continuation…

 

She was dragged all the way to a vacant, quiet and dark but with some dim lights street. She didn’t shouted when someone dragged her, because believes that the dragged covered with its hand.

 

When the dragged removed the grip from her wrist, she thought the dragged ran away and her because she could only hear the sound of the wind blowing. She rubbed her wrist because of the hard grip of the dragger.

 

The wind is blowing hard & Sooyoung is just standing there, waiting for the next move of the dragger. The cold breeze brushed Sooyoung’s arms and legs, which makes her shiver. ‘Oh shoot, great! I didn’t brought or at least wore some jacket or blazer. Why did I even thought of doing that?! I didn’t even gave me good benefits and now and standing here shivering.’ She thought and let out a loud sigh.

 

Sooyoung was about to leave when she suddenly felt a blazer enveloping her arms. She could feel the warmness of the blazer around her shivering shoulders. ‘Ahh this is better.’ She thought then smiled.

 

Without any hesitations, the dragger back-hugged her. “Sooyoung…sooyoung…sooyoung” he said while back-hugging her tightly and while letting out some tears fall from his face. (a/n: yes it’s a boy, ok)

 

Sooyoung was snapped out of her thoughts by his sudden actions and she was more surprised when she heard the dragger’s voice. “Kris Wu…you bastard head” she said then secretly smiling and sobbing while hanging her head low because she was touched by Kris’ sudden actions.

 

She wanted to let go of his hug so that she could face him, but he just can’t let her do it. He back-hugged her more tightly when he felt her tears fell from her eyes and dripped to his arms.

 

This is the moment of silence. The two people are just standing there feeling each other warmness while silently sobbing and enjoying the moment of them together.

 

Kris being the man, let out his arms around her petite waist, wiped his tears and let her face him. When she is already facing him, he held her chin up so that he could face him. He cupped her cheeks to remove the tears flowing from her face.

 

“You look so ugly when you’re crying.” He joked her

“Shut up you weird Wu Fan”

“You Choi Sooyoung, why did you even volunteered to danced there? You look stupid don’t you know. Moreover, your stupidness makes me like with you more.” He said half joking and half serious.

“Oh really, my stupidness make you like me even more. Then, I’ll be stupider so that you’ll love me even more.” She said while smirking.

“Sooyoung…” he said shyly

“Hmmm?”

“Sorry, I’m the reason why Changmin cheated you.” He said while shyly admitting it

“You don’t need to be sorry, ‘cause I’m just acting when he cheated me ‘cause actually I don’t like that idiot.”

“Then why did you said ‘yes’ when he courted you?”

“So that you’ll be jealous.” She said then smiled

“Stupid…”

“Weirdo…”

“Dork, I love you…”

“You too idiot, I love you…” she said while shyly smiling. “Oh by the way, that dance is for you I hope you enjoyed my little show for you.”

“Sooyoung…I enjoyed the show and your y body ok. And also, I can’t believe you love me.” He admitted

“it’s good to hear that Kris. You bastard, why can’t you notice me it’s been years when I’m letting you notice that I’m actually inlove with you”

“Yah Sooyoung-ahh, can you be mine now and forever since we like each other since we’re kids?”

“Of course Wu Fan. Now and forever, you say. I’m expecting that actually” she said then let out a loud laugh.


Hey guys!! Thank you for reading this three-shots that I make. Haha ChangSoo and SooKris here!!! Please read the other fanfics that I’ll make!!! :”>