Baking with love and maybe desire? - Yunho/Beni

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

    Beni was in the kitchen looking for some ingredients to make her famous chocolate fudge brownies. She was already wearing her pink apron and was ready to start her baking session. She stirred the ingredients happily while whistling to a Super Junior song. "Yunnie will love this" she smiled to herself. Out of nowhere, she felt a pair of arms circling her waist. "Welcome back" Beni greeted, relaxing into the embrace. "Hello my love" Yunho greeted back, kissing her cheek gently.

 

    "Want to help out?" she asked seductively. "I thought you would never ask" Yunho whispered, kissing her neck. Yunho stopped Beni from stirring the ingredients and turned her around to face him. Before she could say anything, Yunho's lips made their way to hers. Without thinking twice, Beni wrapped her arms around her husband's neck while his hands were loosening her apron. "Let's bake our way, hm?" he smirked. "As you wish"

 

    The married couple started their baking session with some sensuality included. Yunho dipped his index finger into the batter and placed it in front of his wife's lips. Beni smirked and brought Yunho's finger inside , on it gently. Yunho felt a little bit aroused as he watched her and his long finger in such an way. Now, she wanted her husband to return the favor. She took some fresh strawberries and placed them in her cleavage. Yunho bit his lip before lowering his head to capture the fresh fruit with his teeth. "Wow, so eager" Beni purred and a kiss was a reply to her statement.

 

    They continued their baking session with nothing but pure iness. Beni poured the mixture into the already greased baking pan with Yunho caressing her thighs slowly. When she placed the pan inside the hot oven, Yunho spanked her hard causing her to moan. "You liked that?" he whispered with a husky voice. "I love everything you do to me" Beni winked. "When these brownies are done, how about we have a little fun with them in our bedroom?" "Sounds great, I can't wait" Beni kissed his jaw softly.

 

    Yunho took another strawberry and traced his wife's lips with it. Beni ran her hands all over his muscular chest as she felt a little bit aroused like her husband has been feeling since she on his finger. "I think the brownies are ready" Beni announced, taking a bite of the sweet friut and shared it with her husband. She felt the excitement inside her and Yunho noticed it right away. When the pastries were done, the couple didn't hesitate in hurrying up to their master bedroom and doing the things they planned to do with the hot, moist brownies.