The drawing that came to life - Yunho/Erika

The Jung Yunho New Year Drabble Fest Collection

    Erika was at the park sitting on a bench drawing some portraits. She was drawing her ideal guy: Short black hair, sharp eyes, a beautifully structured nose, heart-shaped lips with a mole on the left side of the upper lip and sharp jaw; handsome if you as Erika. You may call her crazy but she is sure that the guy who she draws constantly is real. She has the feeling that he is somewhere in Tokyo even though she always portriated him in being Korean.

 

    She gazed at her drawing and sighed happily. "He is so handsome" she giggled to herself. Not only does she have portraits about him alone, she even drew herself with him a number of romantic situation; even both of them on their wedding day. Well., maybe she went a little overboard but she can't be blamed. Her feelings were very strong for this guy who seems to exist in her imagination.

 

    A water drop interrupted her thoughts as she looked up to the sky and it looked like the rain would come down hard. With a hurry, she started to pack her stuff inside her hot pink messenger bag. The sound of the pouring rain was getting near. And before she could get wet, it look like something was preventing it. Erika looked up and her eyes widen in surprise with a blush tainted on cheeks. It was the guy from her drawings who was protecting her with his large, transparent umbrella.

 

    "Thank y-you" she stuttered. "No problem" the guy smiled widely. Even his smile was how Erika drew it. "I just couldn't let a beautiful girl like you get wet so, I wanted to protect you" the guy added. "It was really caring gesture" Erika said with a smile. "So, where were you going? That way I can take you there" "I was going to my apartment, it's ten minutes from here" "Let's go" Yunho grabbed Erika's hand to help her get up from the beech carefully.

 

    "Looks like we never introduced ourselves, my name is Jung Yunho" the guy whose name is Yunho, offered his hand to the Japanese woman. "Nice to meet you Yunho, my name is Erika Toda" she shook hands with him. The two adults had a little chat as they headed towards her apartment building, with Erika unconscious holding onto Yunho's arm in case she slipped, but he didn't seem to mind at all.

 

    "Here it is" Erika announced. "Very well then, I'll see you later. It's been nice meeting you" Yunho said. "You too, I hope we can see each other very soon" Erika returned. Without warning, he leaned down to plant a kiss on Erika's forehead. "Take care" he caressed her left cheek. Before Erika could react, Yunho already left. "Oh my God I forgot to ask for his number" the said woman gasped and hit her messenger bag in frustration causing a small yellow note to fall from it. With curious eyes, she picked it up and read it. 'I love your drawings. I just wanted to return the favor' and under the short message were a drawing of Erika with his signature and his phone number. Erika smiled widely. She will definitely give him a call.