Essays

Writing - The Entity of Art

 

Oriole Says:

I completely understand what you mean by writing essays. In fact, I hate them myself. I’ll see what I can do with your question.

The thing you need to remember is “essays are 20% fact, and 80% bull”. If you remember that, than you’ll be able to do the essays. Here are some things that might help you.

·         Take breaks. Breaks are essential when you’re writing. But don’t make them for too long.

·         Write a little every day. Doing so will allow fresh ideas into your head.

·         Don’t stress out. Calm down, listen to some Infinite, and begin again. Nobody writes well when they feel pressured.

·         Incorporate things like creative writing into it. Use the flowy wording, and the mannerisms of writing to remind yourself you can do this. It’s better to be creative in an essay as well.

 

As for the bullting, here are some tips a college girl can give.

·         Re-state things. Re-stating is the easiest way to fill up pages, as well as not getting off point.

·         Quotations. These babies are wonderful for when you have nothing else to share.

·         Go off on reasonable tangents. Find an angle to work throughout the paper and argue it. Get excited and coherently ramble about it. If you have an opinion, state it.

·         Make interesting intros and conclusions. Those places are the best to get creative. Weave a story inside your research, make the page and the numbers speak.

I hope this has helped in some way, if it hasn’t, I would be more than happy to answer any other questions.

So, it was only me, since Rima hasn't written an essay in a while. Sorry about that.

 

With Love,

Oriole