Chapter 5

I Believe...

 

Chapter 5

 

Sora’s POV

 

 I made the kids some sandwiches and cut up some fruit for them and was about to burst through their door before I had the idea to eavesdrop for a while…hahaha I’m just evil like that.

 

I stood at the door and pulled at it softly so that it was open just enough for me to look through. I saw that cute new boy taking maths books and English books and all sorts of things out of his bag while my baby brother was hanging around in the corner. I guess they really were going to study and Hyukkie looked kind of nervous. I was about to laugh when I remembered what I was doing. Creeping. Stalking. BEING QUIET!

 

I heard Donghae say something like “I guess it runs in the family” and saw Hyukkie blush and widen his eyes. Guess ocean-man catches on fast. (A/N Donghae means east sea so I said ocean-man instead of something fish related coz technically it makes more sense :p) That’s right. I had it figured out. My baby brother had grown up to be like me. Homoual. It made me a little sad wondering if society would accept them too but, I had to admit, Donghae was definitely a good catch. I nearly laughed again…ocean-man, good catch <----- see?

 

But seriously, recently, Eunhyuk would come home with a big smile on his face. His days were no longer ‘fine’ or ‘boring’ they were now ‘so much fun!’ and ‘exciting’…even on the rainy days. Something was definitely up. And being his one and only guardian I had to know what. I had that much freedom, right?

 

So I did my over-protective-detective-stalker self a favour and called Sophia. She told me that he had recently become over-obsessed with taking care of ‘the new kid’.  That was all I needed.

 

I decided to listen again.

 

“You like me don’t you?”

 

HAHAHA OMGOSHH I LOVE YOU DONGHAE JLet’s see what Eunhyuk has to say to THAT!

 

 I had resorted to laughing mentally…I couldn’t help it…

 

Normal/Eunhyuk’s POV

 

“Say it. Say it out loud.” (A/N LOL twilight) Donghae started walking towards me slowly with a smirk planted firmly on his beautiful face.

 

I started walking backwards too and before I knew it, I was cornered. Waddu I do? Waddu I do?  Soon enough he was close enough for me to feel his breathing. I gave up.

 

“Ilikeyoudonghae” I whispered.

 

I bet you any amount of money he heard, but he asked anyway, “What was that?” his smirk had turned into and amused smile.

 

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. They looked the exact same as the day I first saw him. Beautiful and brown; like chocolate.  “I like you…”

 

He smiled and hugged me. “ I like you too Hyukkie” he breathed into my neck. It was soo cliché. His arms were loosely around my waist when he stepped back out of the hug. Suddenly, Donghae leaned down to kiss me and  just as I closed my eyes and the world went black I felt something very light shaking my shoulder.

 

 

It felt like a hand…but Donghae’s arms were around my waist. I could feel them there. Wait! It was as if they were fading away. They got lighter and lighter and the hand on my shoulder, heavier.  Whaaaat??

 

I heard noise in the background, voices I think. One vaguely resembled Sophia’s. It was calling my name. “Eunhyuk! Hyukjaee!! Eunhyuukk!!!!” Why was Sophia here. I was in my room, with Donghae. Riiight?

 

I had to check, I just had to!  I opened my eyes and saw…

 

 

The classroom…

 

What the hell asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm

 

“Fiiinally! The teacher has something to say!” Sophia told me quietly.

 

I looked at her “huh…?”

 

“Apparently she has some ‘exciting news’”

 

My eyes widened at the thought…no…it couldn’t be

 

“…We have a new student joining our class!” ermm…SAY WHAT???

 

 The class got hyped up and excited for the new student. He walked in. I could tell by his walk that it wasn’t Donghae. Slowly I glanced at the table next to me; Donghae’s seat. Maybe he was late or something. Maybe I was so excited about the kiss that I couldn’t sleep  last night and so I fell asleep in class and dreamed about it. It could happen, I reassured myself.

 

But Donghae was never late. It was ten minutes into the class and he still wasn’t here. I began to get worried. At the front of the classroom, introductions were still going on. That kid’s name was Ryeowook and he looked as weak as grass, as thin as a stick, as short as a dwarf and frankly, I couldn’t care less about him. (A/N im sorry to all wookie fans LI love him too.) I was more worried about my missing boyfriend…

 

That’s it!  I stuck my hand up and waited for Ms. Derry to look my way.

 

“Yes, Hyukjae?”

 

“Miss, where’s Donghae?”

 

“…Who?”

 

I sat still, stunned before I continued carefully. People were starting to give me weird looks as I panicked.

“Donghae, Miss. The boy that sits n-next to me.” I pointed at the empty chair.

 

“Eunhyuk,” I waited patiently, “…are you feeling alright honey? Nobody sits next to you”

 

I stood up. From today onwards I would be known as the mentally unstable kid. Everyone was looking at me and Sophia was hiding, as if to say ‘I don’t know him’. “But, Donghae…” That’s all that I could get out before I fainted.

 

---

I woke up a couple of days later in a hospital. Apparently I had been stressed out about something. It might have been my mother’s death. It was her death anniversary and I missed her a lot. There have been many years when I fell sick on her death anniversary. It just left me with a high fever, a massive imagination and a broken heart; longing for my mother, and today Donghae.

 

So in the end, none of it was true. I was just crazy. But it was times like this when family was extremely important. I loved Sora, and she loved me. We made it through the hard times together and enjoyed the good times to their full extents together. Each other was all we had left. 

 

Whether I was gay or not, I didn’t know. But I realised that if you found some you loved, then it shouldn’t matter what race, gender or nationality they are. The only thing that should matter, it that you love them, and they love you…

 

<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

IT TURNED OUT SO ANGSTYY!! D: but it was fun to write while it lasted :p

hope u liked it. i know that the dream ending is like A BIG NO-NO when you write stories but but....i had to!!!! :/ dont hurt me....

should i write something else? im not sure...i have a science test tomorrow and i havent studied a thing...im thikning i should start studying..................

but anywayy thats for reading and commenting and stuff... :) felt great to get comments directed at mee :) haha