Chapter 3

I Believe...

 

and so this is how i study for my science test... *sigh*

i can see the end...it is very close...but i dont wanna finish it...

 

anyway...hope you liked the chapter...it was kind of boring this time :L

i think im gonna do a double update next time i post...and finish it... :/

 

im a noob...but if it says i have 72 views, then does that mean 72 people have read this? :O that makes me feel really happyyy :)

SILENT READERRS...I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING BUT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE COMMENT TOO!! haha i wanna know what people are thinking xD like a staker... im not a stalker, dont worry :p

okay...im gonna go study now, maybe, or i might write the end, idk...

  enjoy reading ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

 

So it was today…the day Donghae was coming over, to study…with me…in my house…Ermm…so I was a little nervous about it…don’t ask me why but I was. Full stop.  I mean It’s not every day that a hot boy from your class comes over…

Wow I really sound like a girl right now. *sigh* oh well…

 

The bell rang signalling the end of school and the class went wild. It was the end of the week and everyone was glad to be going home and staying there for 2 whole days! The weekend was for movies and games and parties and just a whole load of fun. I on the other hand was not the happiest boy at the moment. I was kind of worried about what would happen when Donghae met my sister…

 

Donghae looked at me and smiled “Ready for an intense study session Hyukkie?” He had recently been calling me that, and quite frankly, I liked it very much. He stressed the words intense and study.

 

“Not at all”, I said grudgingly “but if it’s with you, it’ll be alright” I added not realising I had said it out loud. Studying was definitely NOT my forte.

 

He smirked in reply.

 

OHH boyy… I chuckled nervously, fidgeting with my bag.

 

“Kayy, let’s go!” Donghae urged his mood suddenly playful again.

 

He started punching my shoulder lightly, hurrying me as if he had too much energy.

He was strangely excited about studying and it was freaking me out. Why would someone be so excited? Its studying for goodness sake! And he was so enthusiastic it made me wonder whether he was high or something…

 

“Why are you so excited?” I finished packing my bag and we set off. He just shrugged.

 

---

 

It took us half an hour of walking to finally get to my street and with each step we took closer to my house, I got more and more nervous. I really hoped Sora, my sister, wasn’t home because that would just make things really awkward.

 

“Are we there yet?” Donghae whined for about the 5thor 6thtime.

 

I smiled. “This time, we are. My house is over there” I replied pointing to a cream coloured, modern looking, double story house at the end of the street.

 

“OOOOOOOH Its soo big!!” he said excitedly.

 

“Haha…its not that big on the inside though”

 

Donghae ignored me and kept gawking at my house as we neared it. “Is that your balcony?” he asked pointing to a large balcony hanging off the front of the second storey.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Awesome!...”

 

We climbed the four steps to reach the door and I took a peak in through the window beside the door. “Crap…”

Guess who’s home?

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Huh?...oh, nothing, never mind.”

 

Donghae shrugged it off. He was too eager to get inside. And I was trying to think of ways to get him to stay outside. “Sora…” I mumbled.

 

“Huh? Who’s Sora?” inquired a confused looking Donghae. His questioning look suddenly changed as if he had understood something important. “Aaaaahh, is she an ex? Wanting to get back together with you but its one-sided? And you want her to just leave you alone?”

 

I looked at him with an incredulous look, almost laughing.

 

“Sorry bro, my friend went through that too. It was soo annoying! She wouldn’t leave him alone! Always following him at school and turning up at his house…it was kind of creepy actually. Stalker-like...”

 

And so Donghae started babbling on about this random chic that wouldn’t leave him and his friend alone and nearly told me her life story before I stopped him.

 

“DONGHAE!...” I yelled. “She’s my sister!!”

 

He stopped talking abruptly. “Oh…I knew that. I was just…you know…um joking.” I gave him a you-really-expect-me-to-believe-that? look and he looked down, embarrassed. “Sorry…”

 

Apparently I had yelled too loud though, because the next thing I heard was unexpected and definitely unwanted; Sora’s voice.

 

“Is that my little brother I hear? Eunhyuk-ah! Are you home?” I heard footsteps approaching us and then the click of the lock. The door opened and there she stood.

 

Oh boy. Here we go.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see...told you it was boring  :S

 

haha

comment and subscribee <3 :)